- Diagnostics of uterine fibroids
- Gynecological exam
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Aspiration biopsy
- Where to provide an examination of uterus fibromas?
Before visiting a gynecologist, answer the following questions:
- When did you notice the first symptoms?
- How did the disease develop?
- What, in your opinion, could provoke it?
- Had you any traumas or surgeries of an abdominal cavity?
- Have you any chronic diseases?
- Were you pregnant? If yes, how did your pregnancy proceed?
- Have/had you any gynecological diseases?
- Did your menstrual cycle change in the last six months?
- Have your closest female relatives any gynecological pathologies?
The more reliable answers you give to these questions, the more accurate diagnostic tests will be appointed.
Where to provide an examination of uterus fibromas?
Currently, there are a lot of ways to preserve the uterus. The key principle of their usage is only timely, high-quality diagnostics. Accuracy and efficiency of the conducted examinations are highly important if there is a suspicion of the cancer development.
Diagnosis and treatment of uterine fibroids in best hospitals of the world allow a woman stay healthy and become a mother.
Advantages of diagnosis of uterine fibroids in top world hospitals:
- efficiency (examination takes 2-3 days)
- consultation with specialists with international recognition
- the development of an individual diagnostic program according to the stage of development of the disease and the localization of the tumor
- modern equipment application (top hospitals adopt the latest developments in the field of medicine, apply non-standard approaches to examination and treatment).
German, Israeli and Turkish medical centers can make the diagnose of uterine fibroids even at the earliest stages when the tumor size is only a few millimeters. It gives a possibility to choose the optimal treatment program and prevent further development of the disease.