Я в клинике второй раз, первый раз был в 2007 году, приехал второй раз из-за инфаркта, нужно было сделать коронарографию, наши врачи на родине не решились, поэтому я приехал в клинику. Все было прекрасно, хорошо приняли, доставили на машине из аэропорта, разместили в клинике, кормили. Клиника на высоте с тех пор как я о ней узнал. Я очень благодарен за Ваш труд и все что Вы делаете для народа не только своего но и для народа из других стран и я очень Вам благодарен, большое спасибо. Я очень благодарен этой клинике и очень ей доволен. Такие приятные медсестры, такой приятный персонал.
Kardiolita Private Hospital
Kardiolita Hospital is the leading private multidisciplinary hospital - one of the largest private medical institutions in Lithuania and in the Baltic States. The Hospital offers a full range of medical services - from diagnostics to the most complex surgeries and post-operative rehabilitation in the best health resorts in Lithuania. Being a JCI accredited hospital working by the highest industry standards, it is equipped with modern medical facilities, high-level laboratory and air purification from pathogenic bacteria.
I visited the Cardiolitic clinic twice for treatment of macular dystrophy. I was given the drug Avastin, which, unfortunately, does not apply in Russia. I lived in a hotel, so I cannot assess the comfort of the hospital wards. The clinic itself made a very good impression on me. The precise organization of patient reception, the friendly attitude and high professionalism of the staff delight me. Pleases good enough knowledge of the Russian language, which allows you to calmly communicate, discuss these examinations and treatment methods. I live in Kaliningrad, and it is also an opportunity to get to Vilnius by car. Thus, everything suits me. I plan to continue treatment in this medical institution. I would be happy to advise my friends to use the services of the Cardiolite clinic.
Communicated with Pavel Popkov. Received clear answers to all questions. They helped me quickly contact the clinic and make an appointment. Thanks for the good work.
I had tests and a consultation at the clinic but was unable to have the treatment I wanted at this time. I will be returning to the clinic in a few weeks. The people I met were really helpful, spoke perfect English and looked after me very well.
He stayed in the clinic from 18.03 to 26.03 2019. Chamber number 210, the staff is very attentive, extremely satisfied with the doctor
The doctor really liked. Attentive, kind, professional in their field.
The operation is satisfied.
The rest of the staff at C grade (
Features of Kardiolita Hospital:
- 15 medical fields;
- 44 beds at the building;
- 3 operating rooms;
- Intensive care unit for 10 patients;
- Over 500 surgical operations per year;
- Best survival rates in Lithuania;
- Own laboratory and rehabilitation center.
Kardiolita Private Hospital was founded by world-class surgeons Vytautas Sirvydis and Giedrius Uzdavinys in 1998. Kardiolita is the only medical institution in the Baltic States to be accredited by the JCI (Joint Commission International), confirming the highest quality of management, medical equipment and personnel of Lithuanian hospital. Due to its long-term experience in treating International patients, Kardiolita is holding a Certificate of Treatment Abroad Code of Practice for Medical Tourism.
Profiling directions of Kardiolita Hospital:
- Gastric surgeries (gastric bypass, gastric sleeve and others);
- Plastic surgeries;
- Orthopedic surgeries;
- Eye surgeries;
- Diagnostics and full health checkups.
Other areas include but are not limited to:
- Cardiology, cardio surgery;
- Vascular surgery;
- General and abdominal surgery;
- Urology and Gynecology.
Leading departments, doctors and their specializations
|Cardiosurgery||Prof. Giedrius Uzdavinys Prof.Aleksandras Kibarskis Prof.Audrius Aidietis||
Arterial and venous revascularization of the heart (vascular bypass and angioplasty);
Heart valve replacement;
Congenital heart defects and others.
|Vascular surgery||Assoc. Prof. Kestutis Laurikenas||Reconstruction, prosthesis and major peripheral vascular bypass surgery.|
|Оrthopedics and traumatology||Prof. Narunas Porvaneckas||
Hip, knee, shoulder and other joints replacement;
Surgical treatment of degenerative joint diseases.
General and abdominal
|Prof. Vytautas Lipnickas||All kinds of laparoscopic procedures; Proctologic operations; Thyroid surgery; Bariatric surgery.|
|Urology and Gynecology||Prof. Martynas Manikas||
Surgical treatment of genitourinary cancers;
Operations on the kidneys and bladder, treatment of urolithiasis; Operations on the cervix and vagina;
|Plastic surgery (Center for Dermatology and Aesthetic surgery)||Plastic and reconstructive surgeons: Mindaugas Kazanavicius, Gediminas Rauba, Juozas Ravinskas||
Face lift, blepharoplasty, face plastic surgery;
Liposuction; Scars surgery.
|Bariatric surgery||Nerijus Kaselis||Gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, gastric plication, gastric band surgery.|
Aside from high-quality medicine provided by competent doctors and modern equipment, Kardiolita Hospital staff provides some complementary services for better outcomes and acceleration of recovery:
- Personal English-speaking manager for foreign patients;
- Hospital-based internationally certified laboratory with ability of all range of lab analyzes;
- 24/7 nursing care, at least 1 nurse for each patient;
- Full individual diet 5 times a day;
- Luxury rehabilitation centers;
Intensive care unit
Kardiolita Hospital in figures
- 80% of cardiology unit patients are NYHA III-IV class. Despite this, the success rate for coronary artery bypass grafting is 99%.
- The total number of infectious and non-infectious complications in the postoperative period is less than 2%.
- The average duration of endoprosthesis exploitation is 17-18 years. Postoperative complications occur in 3% of cases.
- Surgical department performs more than 300 operations a year. Bariatric profile operations constitute more than 15%.
- Success rate of conservative treatment of urological infections is 95%. Postoperative complications 8%.
- Number of non-infectious complications after plastic surgery is 1%.
- 321 hospitals worldwide
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews and global community