Treatment of cataract in Israel
Overall rating by
The overall rating of clinics specialized in Cataract in Israel, based on Bookimed patients experience.
What you need to know about cataract treatment in Israel?
- Over the past 25 years, 812,112 cataract operations have been conducted in Israel.
- Surgical techniques have changed from a manual method of removing cataracts using a scalpel (56% in 2001) to a laser method (98.7% in 2016).
- Treatment of cataracts in Israeli clinics is most often performed on an outpatient basis.
- The time of the operation varies from 10 to 30 minutes
- The cost of the operation will be from $ 4,000 to $ 6,000, depending on the level of the Israeli clinic, the stage of the disease and the method of treatment.
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
Login to your account
Get a new password
Check you email
Check your email. Login and password to your personal dashboard were sent.
Did not get the email?
If you do not receive the email, check the Spam folder.