Treatment of cataract in Poland
What is worth knowing about cataract treatment?
- Surgery is the only one effective method to treat a cataract. It includes the removal of the clouded lens and its further replacement with an intraocular one.
- There are several techniques to remove a cloudy lens. The most innovative is femtosecond laser.
- Due to the modern advances in medicine a cataract may be treated without hospitalization.
- The recovery period after surgery on each eye usually lasts for 5-7 days.
- Currently this eye disorder is professionally cured in many clinics of Germany, Israel and Turkey.
- A surgery on one eye costs from $1,300 to $4,000. The sum varies depending on the clinic, therapeutic technique and lens type.
KCM Hospital (KCM Clinic) - is a leading private hospital which is located in a beautiful quiet town - Jelenia Gora in Poland. Surrounding nature of the city, mountain landscape, the park and hot springs promote healing and restoration of mental health. Hospital KCM meets all European standards and offers a wide range of medical services of high quality in the areas of medicine such as: plastic surgery, bariatric surgery, dentistry and aesthetic medicine.
Thanks for your question
You will receive an email about the reply
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
*Your contact information will be used only for medical consultation and won't be shared.