Treatment of cataract in Poland
Overall rating by
What is worth knowing about cataract treatment?
- Surgery is the only one effective method to treat a cataract. It includes the removal of the clouded lens and its further replacement with an intraocular one.
- There are several techniques to remove a cloudy lens. The most innovative is femtosecond laser.
- Due to the modern advances in medicine a cataract may be treated without hospitalization.
- The recovery period after surgery on each eye usually lasts for 5-7 days.
- Currently this eye disorder is professionally cured in many clinics of Germany, Israel and Turkey.
- A surgery on one eye costs from $1,300 to $4,000. The sum varies depending on the clinic, therapeutic technique and lens type.
KCM Hospital (KCM Clinic) - is a leading private hospital which is located in a beautiful quiet town - Jelenia Gora in Poland. Surrounding nature of the city, mountain landscape, the park and hot springs promote healing and restoration of mental health. Hospital KCM meets all European standards and offers a wide range of medical services of high quality in the areas of medicine such as: plastic surgery, bariatric surgery, dentistry and aesthetic medicine.
Retina Ophthalmology Clinic is one of the best medical services specialized in the treatment of eye diseases in Poland. Specialists have performed over 10,000 surgeries since 2004. Doctors provide the services on the one-day stay hospital basis. Ophthalmologists apply therapies for both children and adults.
Medical Center ENEL-MED unites two multidisciplinary medical institutions. They provide patients from all over the world with high-quality services in the field of surgery and postoperative rehabilitation. ENEL-MED has got numerous certificates, among them “Laur pacjenta 2014” for patients’ trust, “Best products for Business 2014”, etc.
Thanks for your question
You will receive an email about the reply