Cataract treatment in Poland
What is worth knowing about cataract treatment?
- Surgery is the only one effective method to treat a cataract. It includes the removal of the clouded lens and its further replacement with an intraocular one.
- There are several techniques to remove a cloudy lens. The most innovative is femtosecond laser.
- Due to the modern advances in medicine a cataract may be treated without hospitalization.
- The recovery period after surgery on each eye usually lasts for 5-7 days.
- Currently this eye disorder is professionally cured in many clinics of Germany, Israel and Turkey.
- A surgery on one eye costs from $1,300 to $4,000. The sum varies depending on the clinic, therapeutic technique and lens type.
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
Login to your account
Get a new password
Check you email
Check your email. Login and password to your personal dashboard were sent.
Did not get the email?
If you do not receive the email, check the Spam folder.