- Anadolu cooperates with the John Hopkins Hospital, ranked No. 3 best hospital according to the U.S. News & World Report. Hospital physicians work with American colleagues to develop new medical options for blood cancer patients.
- The Hematology Department is the 3rd in Europe by the number of bone marrow transplants. Only in September 2018 specialists have conducted over 1,800 successful transplants.The Department includes the stem cell and HLA typing laboratory to determine the compatibility of a patient and a donor.
- The Anadolu doctors provide radiotherapy with advanced linear accelerator TrueBeam Edge — radiation directly affects cancer cells with accuracy to 0.5 mm not damaging healthy tissues.
- The Hematology Oncology Department at Sourasky accepts 10,000 patients per year. Doctors of the Department treat lymphomas, leukemias, myeloma etc.
- At Sourasky, Prof. Zelig Eshhar develops the revolutionary CAR T-cell therapy, which launches engineered patients’ T-cells to destroy hematologic diseases. In 2018, the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) has approved CAR T-cell therapy as effective treatment for blood cancer patients.
- According to the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 33 patients of 35 with multiple myeloma have reached the remission after 2 months of CAR T-cell therapy — it’s 94% of patients.
- The Pediatric Hematology Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant Division of Sourasky Medical Center works in Dana-Dwek Children's Hospital. The department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of malignant and benign hematologic diseases in children. It accepts approximately 3,500 patients every year.
- The Pediatric Hematology Oncology Department’s specialists perform autologous (self-donated) and allogeneic (donated) stem cell transplants.
- Bumrungrad Hospital has become a top destination for medical tourists on the report of the Canadian Medical Association Journal, a journal publishing original medical research, analyzes, and reviews.
- It is the 1st hospital built in Asia according to the United States National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards. Bumrungrad is safe and comfortable hospital for patients.
- It is the first medical facility outside of North America using IBM Watson for oncology treatment. It’s aquestion-answering computer system helping doctors to provide effective treatments for cancer patients.
- Bumrungrad specialists provide effective targeted and immuno therapies to prevent blood cancer cells from spreading around the body.
- Experienced hematologists carry out hematopoietic stem cell and peripheral blood stem cell transplants to treat leukemia, lymphoma, aplastic anemia, and bone marrow cancers.
Vienna General Hospital (AKH) is one of the most innovative clinics in Europe. It has a long 300-year history. Vienna Medical Clinic includes over 42 university hospitals and institutes, 6 own laboratories, 10,000 employees of staff. AKH Vienna Hospital in Austria guarantees high standards and innovative technologies in all fields of medicine. Vienna Hospital is “a city in a city” with specialized medical centers, shops, restaurants and branches of a bank.
- The high level of healthcare at Liv Hospital is approved by American Joint Commission International (JCI) quality accreditation certificate, European ISO (the International Organization of Standardization) and TÜV SÜD (leading quality inspection system) certificates.
- The hospital works with the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Center, one of the oldest cancer centers providing effective strategies to treat malignant diseases.
- LIV Hospital Robotic Surgery Center is considered a Center of Excellence by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) due to its quality, safety, and care.
- The team of experienced hematologists provides treatment over 25 years. Prof. Oral Nevruz treats adults and Dr. Hilmi Apak gives treatment to children.
How much does thrombocytopenia treatment cost ?
|Thyroid function tests (including T3, T4, TSH)||$150|
Doctors calculate the cost of thrombocytopenia treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final thrombocytopenia treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
60 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate thrombocytopenia treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $220. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- Medipol Hospital has accreditation from Joint Commission International, official organization evaluating American clinics quality.
- Prof. Deniz Sargin with experience of 35 years heads the Hematology Department at Medipol. Dr. Sangin uses targeted cancer therapy with radiotherapy and chemotherapy to fasten the patients’ recovery.
- Medipol is one of the leading children's hematology oncology hospital in Turkey. The Pediatric Stem Cell Transplant Center treats leukemia, all lymphoma types, and hard-to-cure tumors. The effectiveness of treatment with bone marrow transplant in Medipol is 91.5%.
- Medipol Pediatric Hematology Department is one of the leading children's oncology center in Turkey. The department specialists use MIBG therapy in children with advanced neuroblastoma. This treatment is safer than traditional radiotherapy — it directs radiation precisely to a tumor saving healthy tissues and it is effective for metastatic cancer.
- Sant Joan de Déu is one of the top children's hematology and oncology hospitals in Spain and Europe. The Center has its own Laboratory for molecular medicine where innovative therapeutic methods are developed.
- At the hospital, specialists perform a molecular diagnostic of a tumor to determine if it requires intensive post-surgery treatment.
- According to the hospital’s statistics, the survival rate after bone marrow transplant rises. To 90-100% after allogeneic transplant from a related donor, and 70-80% after unrelated one.
- Dr. Isabel Badell Serra, a world-class pediatric hematologist-oncologist in Sant Joan de Déu with experience of 39 years. Dr. Badell Serra participated in the first haematopoietic stem cell transplant in Spain, has performed over 500 of them.
- To know more about other best children's hematology and oncology hospitals, submit a request on our website. Bookimed manager is ready to help you!
Rambam Hospital is one of the greatest medical centers in Israel. Thousands of international patients visit the medical center every year. It offers more than 1,000 beds for inpatients. It is necessary to mention that the Rambam medical team includes leading Israeli specialists – professors and doctors, some of whom were even awarded the Nobel Prize. Up-to-date equipment and advanced technologies allow these high-level specialists to refine and develop in various realms of medicine.
Rabin Medical Center
Döbling Private Clinic is situated in Vienna, Austria. Döbling Hospital accepts 12,500 patients annually. It was included in The Globes Best Hospitals list by Forbes. This Clinic has got ISO Certifications and Austrian Mark of Quality in Health Tourism that guarantee quality and safety of treatment.
- Helios Berlin-Buch has received a certificate from the German Society of Oncology, largest expert institution of Oncology in Germany uniting experienced cancer researchers.
- The hospital is among top best hospitals in Germany according to Forbes. The rating is based on success rate, medical equipment, doctors’ experience, and patient’s reviews.
- Annually Helios Berlin Buch accepts over 200,000 patients.
- The Hematology and Oncology Department at the Helios Berlin-Buch is one of the largest in Europe. Its big and experienced medical team performs over 200 stem cell transplants per year in comparison to other German hospitals, which conduct on average 80 transplants each year.
Düsseldorf Clinics Association
Düsseldorf Clinics Association consists of 4 multidisciplinary hospitals. Physicians at Dusseldorf specialize in oncology, neurology, cardiology, orthopedics, and surgery.
More than 60 professors work in the Association. They head the rating of the best physicians according to Focus magazine, one of the three German most widely circulating titles.
Over 200,000 patients undergo treatment in Düsseldorf Clinics Association annually.
Essen University Hospital
- Essen Hospital specialists provide high-dose therapy combined with autologous stem cell transplants, immunotherapy and molecularly defined treatment methods for patients to achieve the remission faster. Allogeneic (related) stem cell transplants are successfully carried out at the Clinic for Bone Marrow Transplants.
- The hospital is involved in clinical trials including experimental research of patients’ genetic susceptibility to blood disorders and malignant tumors. It increases the chances of detecting hematology cancer early.
Ospedale San Raffaele is a University Hospital of world importance which conducts a clinical researches and applies specialized methods for treatment of serious diseases in the field of oncology, oncohematology and surgery. Ospedale Hospital is recognized by the Ministry of Health as an Institute of Hospitality and Care specialized in Molecular Medicine.The main feature of the Clinic is a practical use of molecular biology for treatment metabolic, immune, infectious, genetic pathologies, illnesses of central and peripheral nervous system.
The Department of Oncohematology in Memorial Hospital (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the therapy of blood and lymphatic pathologies.
Patients with lymphomas, leukemias, multiple myeloma, anemia and bleeding disorders receive therapy here. They undergo chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.
The Oncohematology Department in Asklepios Medical Group (Hamburg) is the largest in Northern Germany. Doctors of the Department treat acute and chronic leukemia, lymphomas. The Center of the Bone Marrow Transplantation operates on the basis of the Department.
Annually, 4 000 patients successfully undergo chemo- and immunotherapy treatment.
At the Department innovative method of cancer treatment is available: targeted therapy. It only affects cancer cells and has no side effects.
The team of doctors consists of oncologists, oncohematologists and psycho-oncologists.
The Oncohematology Department specializes in the treatment of leukemia, Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas, multiple myeloma and anemia.
Doctors in the Clinic use innovative methods: treatment with monoclonal antibodies and targeted drugs. They affect cancer cells without damaging the healthy ones.
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.