Israeli National Institute Of Oncology
Ichilov Рospital is the biggest oncologic center in Israel and the National Institute Of Oncology in the country.
Advantages of lymphoma treatment in Ichilov Hospital:
- Diagnostics and therapy are conducted by a team of hematologists, oncologists and radiologists;
- Statistics of successful treatment for lymphoma in Sourasky Clinic - up to 80% of cases;
- 95% remission due to detection of pathology at the initial stage;
- Treatment for lymphoma at Ichilov is carried out with sparing chemotherapy.
Examination lasts from 3 to 5 days. The program of diagnostics is individual, it depends on the patient’s health condition and staging of disease.
|Consultation of a hematologist||800 $|
|Sentinel lymph node biopsy||1800 - 2600 $|
|Bone marrow puncture with cytogenetic analysis||2580 $|
|CT (computer tomography)||710 $|
|Chemotherapy||600 - 1000 $|
|Radiotherapy||1000 - 1200 $|
|Autologous bone marrow transplantation||70000 - 80000 $|
|Immunotherapy||3000 - 4000 $|
- The diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Assuta Medical Center
- The cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Assuta Medical Center
- The lymphoma treatment methods at Assuta Medical Center
- The results of lymphoma treatment at Assuta Medical Center
Why is Assuta Medical Center the leading center in lymphoma treatment?
Assuta provides the surgeries using the modern methods and IT-technologies, such as gamma knife and cyber knife, which application gives the minimal injury and high efficiency. Lymphoma diagnostics and treatment is held by the well-known Israeli oncohematologists, i.e. Prof. Ella Naparstek and Dr. O. Gur. Assuta provides 80% of successful Hodgkin lymphoma and 95% of non-Hodgkin lymphomas treatment.
Doctors treat more than 30 kinds of lymphomas and save hundreds of lives annually. Such success was reached by implementation of the newest daignostics and treatment methods. As a result, those patients, who survived Hodgkin lymphoma, live a normal life, and young women give birth after the treatment.
What are the diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Assuta Medical Center?
The lymphoma diagnostics has the following range of testings:
- Detailed blood test, incl. lymphoma cells detection;
- Immunological and genetic testing;
- Lymph nodes biopsy followed by hystological testing;
- Bone marrow biopsy;
- Spinal puncture with spinal fluid testing;
- Lymphatic system ultrasound;
- CT, MRI, PET-CT, bone scan;
- Surgical methods, i.e. laparoscopy, thoracoscopy;
- CNS and eyes testing.
What is the cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Assuta Medical Center?
The total cost starts from 4,000 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
The main feature of lymphoma treatment at Assuta Medical Center is the chemotherapy, combined with immune drugs, one of which is the monoclonal antibodies method. The enormous advantage of this hospital is the development of these antibodies at the special immunologic laboratoryoratories individually for each patient, based on the material received from the affected lymph nodes.
The extracorporal hemosorption in line with this procedure, i.e. blood filtering from pathologic lymphoma cells, as well as transfusion of blood components, like erythrocytes and platelets to eliminate anemia and normalize the coagulation.
What are the results of lymphoma treatment at Assuta Medical Center?
The bone marrow transplant gives efficient results under complicated cases, while Assuta has the highest rate of survival and efficiency in the country. The results of lymphoma treatment at Assuta are very high: Hodgkin's lymphoma is completely treated, when non-Hodgkin's lymphoma 5-year survival rate exceeds 80%.
- The diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Medipol hospital
- The cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Medipol hospital
- The lymphoma treatment methods at Medipol hospital
Why is Medipol hospital the leading center in lymphoma treatment?
The center for hematology, oncohematology and bone marrow transplant at Medipol International Health Center is headed by Prof. Dr. Orhan Sezer MD, the leading professional of Hamburg-Eppendorf University Hospital on hematology, oncohematology and stem cells transplant, scientific advisor of German and European Association for Oncology and Haematology.
The leading oncohematologists of the country, well-known in Europe, Asia and USA, Prof. Dr. S. Sema Anak and Prof. Dr. Fatma Deniz Sargin carry out hundreds of over 30 lymphoma types treatment procedures of various stages. The treatment efficiency at the early stages is 90%, while the later go up to 70%.
What are the diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Medipol hospital?
The following procedures are held while diagnosing lymphoma at Medipol hospital:
- CT, MRI;
- lymph nodes biopsy;
- bone marrow biopsy and study;
- bone scan;
- detailed blood test;
- thorough examination at haematologist and dentist.
What is the cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Medipol hospital?
The total cost starts from 2,600 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the lymphoma treatment methods at Medipol hospital?
There are the following treatment methods and options for managing patients with lymphomas at Medipol hospital:
- Dynamic observation (in case of indolent non-Hodgkin lymphoma with no subjective symptoms);
- chemotherapy (application of medicines to terminate the tumor cells as well as to their ability to cell fission);
- biological treatment (monoclonal antibodies usage affecting the biological mechanisms of the tumor and stopping its development);
- radiation therapy (cyber knife, gamma knife);
- stem cells transplant: bone marrow and stem cells allogeneic and autologous transplant.