TOP clinics for Rehabilitation after spinal cord injury treatment
Overall rating by
The overall rating of clinics specialized in Rehabilitation after spinal cord injury, based on Bookimed patients experience.
What is worth knowing about spinal cord injury rehabilitation?
- Before rehabilitation many clinics conduct complex examination or spinal check-up aimed at estimating the patient’s state after injury.
- Foreign medical centers pay great attention to urological exam which helps to analyze the urination process.
- The multidisciplinary team may include ergotherapist, physiotherapist, psychologist and other physicians depending on the type of injury.
- The main purpose of rehabilitation after spinal cord injury is to return maximum independence to the patient.
- Foreign clinics often provide training for the patient’s family members so that they could organize his/her life properly and continue recovery after returning home.
- Patients in critical condition may be transferred anywhere through medical aviation services which cost from $10,000.
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
Login to your account
Get a new password
Check you email
Check your email. Login and password to your personal dashboard were sent.
Did not get the email?
If you do not receive the email, check the Spam folder.