Clinics in Munich
Why patients choose treatment in Germany
German urologists, dermatologists, and oncologists were included in various TOP lists by Focus Magazine.
- Clinics accept from 30,000 to 250,000 patients who need medical treatment in Germany annually.
Affordable prices for treatment in Germany. In the USA hip replacement will cost $50,000, but in Germany it costs €16,000.
In many clinics and hospitals, the staff speaks English proficiently.
High-quality standards. The only one difference between clinics — different specializations. All of them can offer various treatment programs for medical tourists in Germany.
The university hospital Klinikum rechts der Isar is the biggest multidisciplinary specialized center in the world.
Professor Salatʹs Day Hospital of Hematology and Oncology in Munich specializes in treating diseases of the circulatory and lymphatic system. The hospital is part of a larger clinical Rechts der Isar association in Munich and actively collaborates with this hospital , using advantages of modern technical base of Rechts der Isar.
Urology Hospital Munich-Planegg is one of the best hospitals in Germany that has urological specialization, located in the south-west of Munich.
Why is medical tourism so popular in Germany?
Medical tourism in Germany is thought to be well-developed due to a high demand of medical services and great achievements of German doctors. They conduct treatment of severe diseases with modern methods and equipment. German physicians pass through various theoretical and practical studies in Germany, Israel, Canada, the USA, etc. After education they start working at Medical Centers in Germany, get experience and become worldwide famous by including them in TOP lists of specialized magazines.
- German clinics use only modern equipment and methods of treatment: PET-CT, CyberKnife, da Vinci Surgical System, charged particle therapy.
- Medical system in Germany is controlled by governmental organisations.
- All German clinics have got required certifications (ESMO, JCI) according to international standards.
- Modern methods like Photodynamic Therapy, Hyperthermia, Insulin Potentiated Chemotherapy are used in German cancer clinics.
- German doctors have won various worldwide awards, most of them were included in TOP lists by Forbes magazine.
- Treatment in Germany combines traditional and alternative methods of treatment that makes the level of medicine high and innovative.
- Process of rehabilitation in Germany is performed with high level of comfort. Some of the clinics may have own resorts and SPA at the area.
- 380 doctors accept 100,000 patients annually. Most of them are medical tourists who are going to undergo treatment in Germany.
- If you need help, leave a quote to get detailed information about your disease and find out how to conduct treatment in Germany.
The German Heart Centre Munich is one of the leading cardiac centers in the world. Heart Centre was founded In 1972, and it is one of the most advanced specialized centers of Germany for cardiovascular disease in adults and children.The center is subordinated by Representative of the center is the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts Centre.
Martha-Maria Hospital is one of the leading hospitals in Bavaria and is located in a quiet green area on the outskirts of Munich. The hospital was founded in 1889 and has been for many years a leading surgical center for the treatment of endocrine and oncological diseases. The hospital meets all international standards for quality of medical services.
Thanks for your question
You will receive an email about the reply