Medical Center Rechts der Isar
426 patients have already received the treatment plan
The university hospital Klinikum rechts der Isar is the biggest multidisciplinary specialized center in the world.
If you were treated at Medical Center Rechts der Isar , please leave a reviewWrite review
you need to log in
The university hospital Klinikum rechts der Isar (which received its name because of the river nearby and means “hospital on the right hand side of the river Isar”) celebrated 180th anniversary recently. Former sick quarters for patients from all backgrounds serves Munich and the world with a highly skilled team of dedicated doctors, nurses, research scientists and technical assistants.
The hospital has established a variety of facilities:
- 27 hospitals and departments
- 13 specialized centers
- 58,000 inpatients per year
- More than 220,000 outpatients annually
- 4000 thousand of employees with whose work 80% of cured patients are fully satisfied.
As Klinikum rechts der Isar is the university hospital of Technische Universität München (TUM), all the research and application of new treatment methods directly involve patients. To ensure individual approach to each patient (specialists in various medical fields work together to develop an effective treatment plan) six interdisciplinary centers were established:
- Center for Tumor Therapy
- Center for Vascular Medicine
- Center for Mother and Child attracts women from different countries who want to be confident in their ability to get pregnant and then give birth to a healthy baby.
- Breast Center - center equipment enables diagnosing breast cancer, treat it with medication or surgically, to perform operations on the breast, whether plastic or reconstruction.
- Endocrine Center, where endocrine disorders can be diagnosed at early stages
- Center for Pain Therapy
Specialized clinics in the complex provide the basis for the interaction of these centers. Many of them are unique. For example, doctors of the surgical center can perform absolutely all kinds of operations on the brain and spinal cord, as well as spinal surgery of various degrees of complexity with reconstructive techniques. Doctors use quality navigation systems of the latest models and operating microscopes, which are unavailable at many hospitals.
Both high-quality treatment and high-tech equipment, but also a pleasant atmosphere attract patients to Klinikum rechts der Isar. One of the factors of popularity and high number of customers is high quality service. the Klinikum can handle 1,133 inpatients, for whom single or double wards are available with all the amenities depending on the needs of patients. So, you can pre-arrange individual medical staff, and if you are treated as an outpatient, but came from a remote area - a room at the best hotel in Munich can be booked for you.
The main specializations of the departments:
- dermatology and allergology
- general, vascular, neuro-surgery
- nutrition medicine
- ENT diseases
- nuclear medicine
- orthopaedics and sports medicine
- psychosomatic medicine