What diseases can stem cell therapy cure?
- Stem cell therapy for heart diseases
- Stem cell treatment for cerebral palsy
- Stem cell treatment for Parkinson's disease
- Autism treatment with stem cells
- Multiple sclerosis treatment with stem cells
- Diabetes treatment with stem cells
- Arthrosis treatment with stem cells
- Stem cell rejuvenation (anti aging) therapy
Medical Centre Institute of Family Medicine Plus is a Ukraine-based medical institution that provides stem cell therapy for a wide range of diseases. The Centre was organized in 2006 on the basis of the Institute of Cryomedicine and Cryobiology and since its opening has accepted over 1,000 patients from America, Asia and Europe.
Motol University Hospital is the largest medical center in the Czech Republic. It consists of over 30 specialized departments. The best doctors of the Czech Republic work here ㄧ they take top positions in the ratings of scholar Czech medical journals. The success rates for treatment of oncological and neurosurgical pathologies here are 78% and 89% correspondingly. They are the highest indexes in the country.
Dr. Radu + Partner Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery - Nuremberg specializes in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery is located in Nuremberg. The center was opened in 2002 by Dr. spouses. Radu on the basis of the hospital of St. Theresa.
Stem cell treatment for cerebral palsy
Stem cell therapy opens up fundamentally new possibilities in the treatment of cerebral palsy. Transplanted into the body stem cells can stimulate the repair of nervous tissue and replace damaged cells, contributing to the functional restoration of the damaged parts of the brain. Stem cells enter the damaged areas of the brain, restore normal blood supply, activate their own reparative mechanisms of the nervous system of children. The earlier the treatment is started, the more effective it is. Nevertheless, the positive results in patients are observed even at the age of 20 years.
Stem cell procedure for cerebral palsy treatment
Stem cell treatment for cerebral palsy approximately lasts for a month. There are such levels of the treatment with stem cells:
- diagnostics (blood and urine analysis, MRI, CT and other necessary kinds of examination);
- development of the treatment plan;
- stem cell therapy;
- evaluation of a patient’s condition.
For effective stem cell treatment for cerebral palsy, it is important to begin procedures as early as possible.
Cost of stem cells therapy for cerebral palsy
The price of treatment is individual in each case. It depends on the length of the treatment course, the number of procedures, the severity of the disease, the age of a patient and the type of stem cells.
The cost of stem cell treatment for cerebral palsy depends on:
- the type and quantity of stem cells needed for treatment, which is affected by the age of the patient and the degree of development of the disease;
- the choice of the clinic and the country where the treatment is provided.
Today, the most affordable option for treating cerebral palsy stem cells is Ukraine. The price here is from 8,000 per session.
Get a free consultation by phone