First of all, thanks to my coordinating doctor Maxim. Thanks to him, I came to this clinic. Everything went at the highest level. We met at the Airport, settled into the Hotel (excellent room), which is located 20 meters from the Clinic itself + everything was included tomorrow with a buffet that is located in the restaurant of the Hotel. The operation was easy and painless. The staff at the clinic is very attentive and caring. Upon completion, they were taken to the airport. I want to express my gratitude: Doctor Cagatay Cebeci - was in touch with me 24/7 as well as in addition to the clinic, both on professional issues and on personal help. Madame Safiye - conducted an inspection and came to check how the operation was going. Secil and Sibel are professionals in their field, it was they who performed the hair transplant surgery, everything went quickly and easily. Two charismatic girls. Thanks to all the staff, everyone was interested in how I was doing and whether everything looked fine with my hair. The driver made sure that I carefully sat down and got out of the car.
- Sant Joan de Déu is one of the top children's hematology and oncology hospitals in Spain and Europe. The Center has its own Laboratory for molecular medicine where innovative therapeutic methods are developed.
- At the hospital, specialists perform a molecular diagnostic of a tumor to determine if it requires intensive post-surgery treatment.
- According to the hospital’s statistics, the survival rate after bone marrow transplant rises. To 90-100% after allogeneic transplant from a related donor, and 70-80% after unrelated one.
- Dr. Isabel Badell Serra, a world-class pediatric hematologist-oncologist in Sant Joan de Déu with experience of 39 years. Dr. Badell Serra participated in the first haematopoietic stem cell transplant in Spain, has performed over 500 of them.
- To know more about other best children's hematology and oncology hospitals, submit a request on our website. Bookimed manager is ready to help you!
Döbling Private Clinic is situated in Vienna, Austria. Döbling Hospital accepts 12,500 patients annually. It was included in The Globes Best Hospitals list by Forbes. This Clinic has got ISO Certifications and Austrian Mark of Quality in Health Tourism that guarantee quality and safety of treatment.
- The high level of healthcare at Liv Hospital is approved by American Joint Commission International (JCI) quality accreditation certificate, European ISO (the International Organization of Standardization) and TÜV SÜD (leading quality inspection system) certificates.
- The hospital works with the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Center, one of the oldest cancer centers providing effective strategies to treat malignant diseases.
- LIV Hospital Robotic Surgery Center is considered a Center of Excellence by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) due to its quality, safety, and care.
- The team of experienced hematologists provides treatment over 25 years. Prof. Oral Nevruz treats adults and Dr. Hilmi Apak gives treatment to children.
Oncohematology Department specializes in the treatment of blood diseases: chronic and acute leukemia, Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas, anemia.
Diagnosis is performed by biopsy and bone marrow analysis. To detect metastases, a positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) is used.
For treatment, chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation are prescribed.
Severance Hospital in Korea is an international multidisciplinary clinic at Yonsei University, located in Seoul South Korea. Yonsei Severance Hospital's Health System includes: oncology and rehabilitation centers, pediatric and women's clinics, cardiovascular center and Clinic of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology. The Hospital has been certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) and serves 1.6 million outpatients annually.
How much does hemolytic anemia treatment cost ?
Doctors calculate the cost of hemolytic anemia treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final hemolytic anemia treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
10 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate hemolytic anemia treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $170. The lowest price is $50 and the highest — $560.
Gangnam Severance Hospital is a large multidisciplinary medical center in Seoul, South Korea. The hospital specializes in oncology, neurosurgery, neurology, cardiology, and check-up (complex diagnostics).
Gangnam Severance Hospital has received JCI accreditation, a global organization that evaluates the clinics across the globe for safety and high-quality medical services. That means the hospital complies with international healthcare standards.
The hospital is the 1st in South Korea to perform lung transplant.
The Oncohematology Department in Okan Hospital (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the treatment of malignant blood diseases. Patients with hemoglobinopathy, leukemia, anemia, multiple myeloma, Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas are treated here. Doctors at the Clinic prescribe chemotherapy and perform bone marrow transplantation.
Dr. Rela Institute & Medical Centre
Dr. Rela Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical facility in Chennai, India. Dr. Mohamed Rela, a founder of the hospital, is listed in The Guinness Book of Records for liver transplant in a 5-day baby.
Liver Transplant, Oncology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, and Gastroenterology are key specialties here.
Dr. Rela Institute & Medical Centre is a new facility, equipped with the latest devices for diagnostics and treatment. Among them MRI, CT, PET-CT, Da Vinci robotic system, linear accelerators for tumor irradiation with up to 1 mm accuracy.
Aster CMI Hospital is a multidisciplinary clinic which belongs to Aster DM Healthcare. The medical network includes 320 clinics in 9 countries. Aster CMI Hospital in Bangalore is one of the most advanced Indian hospitals. The Clinic is equipped with latest technologies and has 500 beds for accommodation. Aster Clinic takes the leading positions in the world in performing organ transplants using robotic surgery and 3D printing.
Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital
St. Mary’s Hospital Seoul is a large multidisciplinary medical center in South Korea. The main specialties are oncology, hematology, organ transplant, cardiovascular surgery, and check-up. The hospital was the first in South Korea for liver, small bowel and cornea transplants. St. Mary’s Hospital in Korea is ranked the 5th in the world for successful bone marrow transplants.
30,000 international patients get treatment annually here.