Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a private multidisciplinary medical facility that is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Hospital specializes in cardiology and heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, and childbirth.
JCI certificate and Dubai Quality Award prove the high quality of medical services of the Hospital.
International patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose this Clinic.
Zulekha Hospital in Sharjah city is a private multidisciplinary clinic. It is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group.
The Hospital specializes in Oncology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Bariatric Surgery.
The Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate confirms the quality of medicine in the Hospital. Zulekha Hospital Sharjah is the 1st JCI accredited medical facility in the Northern Emirates.
Patients from Germany, Pakistan, India, and Nigeria choose Zulekha Hospital Sharjah.
Popular hospitals in other countries
Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Anadolu cooperates with the John Hopkins Hospital, ranked No. 3 best hospital according to the U.S. News & World Report. Hospital physicians work with American colleagues to develop new medical options for blood cancer patients.
- The Hematology Department is the 3rd in Europe by the number of bone marrow transplants. Only in September 2018 specialists have conducted over 1,800 successful transplants.The Department includes the stem cell and HLA typing laboratory to determine the compatibility of a patient and a donor.
- The Anadolu doctors provide radiotherapy with advanced linear accelerator TrueBeam Edge — radiation directly affects cancer cells with accuracy to 0.5 mm not damaging healthy tissues.
Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- The Hematology Oncology Department at Sourasky accepts 10,000 patients per year. Doctors of the Department treat lymphomas, leukemias, myeloma etc.
- At Sourasky, Prof. Zelig Eshhar develops the revolutionary CAR T-cell therapy, which launches engineered patients’ T-cells to destroy hematologic diseases. In 2018, the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) has approved CAR T-cell therapy as effective treatment for blood cancer patients.
- According to the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 33 patients of 35 with multiple myeloma have reached the remission after 2 months of CAR T-cell therapy — it’s 94% of patients.
- The Pediatric Hematology Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant Division of Sourasky Medical Center works in Dana-Dwek Children's Hospital. The department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of malignant and benign hematologic diseases in children. It accepts approximately 3,500 patients every year.
- The Pediatric Hematology Oncology Department’s specialists perform autologous (self-donated) and allogeneic (donated) stem cell transplants.
HM Hospitales is a group of 7 medical centers in Madrid which provide medical services in all specialties. Includes 4 comprehensive centers for oncology treatment, neurosciences, cardiovascular surgery, and fertility.
In 2018, was awarded by the Spanish Society of Health Informatics (SEIS) for revolutionized patient care and significant technological solutions in the healthcare sector.
Annually the HM medical team serves around 75K inpatients and 2.3M outpatients.