- Anadolu cooperates with the John Hopkins Hospital, ranked No. 3 best hospital according to the U.S. News & World Report. Hospital physicians work with American colleagues to develop new medical options for blood cancer patients.
- The Hematology Department is the 3rd in Europe by the number of bone marrow transplants. Only in September 2018 specialists have conducted over 1,800 successful transplants.The Department includes the stem cell and HLA typing laboratory to determine the compatibility of a patient and a donor.
- The Anadolu doctors provide radiotherapy with advanced linear accelerator TrueBeam Edge — radiation directly affects cancer cells with accuracy to 0.5 mm not damaging healthy tissues.
- Medipol Hospital has accreditation from Joint Commission International, official organization evaluating American clinics quality.
- Prof. Deniz Sargin with experience of 35 years heads the Hematology Department at Medipol. Dr. Sangin uses targeted cancer therapy with radiotherapy and chemotherapy to fasten the patients’ recovery.
- Medipol is one of the leading children's hematology oncology hospital in Turkey. The Pediatric Stem Cell Transplant Center treats leukemia, all lymphoma types, and hard-to-cure tumors. The effectiveness of treatment with bone marrow transplant in Medipol is 91.5%.
- Medipol Pediatric Hematology Department is one of the leading children's oncology center in Turkey. The department specialists use MIBG therapy in children with advanced neuroblastoma. This treatment is safer than traditional radiotherapy — it directs radiation precisely to a tumor saving healthy tissues and it is effective for metastatic cancer.
- The high level of healthcare at Liv Hospital is approved by American Joint Commission International (JCI) quality accreditation certificate, European ISO (the International Organization of Standardization) and TÜV SÜD (leading quality inspection system) certificates.
- The hospital works with the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Center, one of the oldest cancer centers providing effective strategies to treat malignant diseases.
- LIV Hospital Robotic Surgery Center is considered a Center of Excellence by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) due to its quality, safety, and care.
- The team of experienced hematologists provides treatment over 25 years. Prof. Oral Nevruz treats adults and Dr. Hilmi Apak gives treatment to children.
Common proceduresBone marrow transplantation Chemotherapy Immunotherapy Ultrasound Biopsy MRI of one area
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
The Department of Oncohematology in Memorial Hospital (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the therapy of blood and lymphatic pathologies.
Patients with lymphomas, leukemias, multiple myeloma, anemia and bleeding disorders receive therapy here. They undergo chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.
Costs of hematology oncology procedures in Turkey
|Bone marrow transplantation||$27000 - $135000|
|Chemotherapy||$600 - $9000|
|Immunotherapy||$2000 - $6000|
|Radiotherapy||$3100 - $14000|
|Immunotherapy with Keytruda (Pembolizumab)||$2000 - $4350|
|Ultrasound||$90 - $300|
|Biopsy||$1000 - $4900|
|MRI of one area||$350 - $800|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$130 - $1500|
|CT (computer tomography)||$340 - $400|
The European Bone Marrow Association accredits the Oncohematology Department in Medicana Clinic (Istanbul, Turkey).
The doctors treat leukemia, lymphomas, aplastic anemia, multiple myeloma.
Specialists provide such diagnostics as bone marrow biopsy and positron emission computed tomography (PET-CT).
Patients with blood cancer undergo chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.
Annually, Medicana specialists conduct 190 transplantations.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
Memorial Atasehir Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Istanbul which belongs to the large Memorial Healthcare Group. The Memorial Atasehir specialties are organ transplant (with 99.5% success rate for liver and 99% for kidney), in vitro fertilization (65% success rate), oncology, cardio- and neurosurgery.
The hospital has Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate for the compliance with international treatment standards, quality, and safety. JCI is a global organization that controls the quality of medical services worldwide.
The Oncohematology Department in Okan Hospital (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the treatment of malignant blood diseases. Patients with hemoglobinopathy, leukemia, anemia, multiple myeloma, Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas are treated here. Doctors at the Clinic prescribe chemotherapy and perform bone marrow transplantation.
- The Medical Park Hospital is accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) certification of quality.
- The Transplant Department is certified by the Ministry of Health and EBMT (the European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplant) to perform autologous, allogeneic, matched-unrelated, and reduced intensity transplants. It has a certificate as an Unrelated Donor Harvests from EBMT— the hospital collects enough stem cells and it allows patients to receive donor’s material fast.
- The Children and Adult Bone Marrow Transplant departments are equipped according to international standards and have 87% bone marrow transplant success rate.
Chronic myelogenous leukemia
Memorial Hospital in Ankara (Memorial Ankara Hastanesi) is one of the largest private hospitals in the Turkish capital.
Memorial Ankara Hospital specializes in cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, medical oncology, and orthopedics.
Heart surgeries are performed through a thin catheter, without incisions in the thorax. Radiotherapy of tumors is carried out on TrueBeam STx and Elekta Versa HD devices of the last generation.
Memorial in Ankara is awarded by JCI, an international certificate that confirms treatment quality.
Acibadem Healthcare Group is a leading network of hospitals in Turkey for providing health services, which includes 14 multispecialty hospitals of the country.
Kolan International Hospital in Istanbul is a part of huge medical institution group. It consists of 6 hospitals and 2 medical centers. It can accommodate 1,230 patients. The main specializations are cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, neurology, and ophthalmology.
Florence Nightingale Hospitals was accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and ISO, guarantees a high level of medical services.
During 35 years Kadikoy Sifa Hospital is providing services in the medical field at the highest level. The main areas are gynecology, IVF, endocrinology, oncology, orthopedics.
Yeditepe University Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical center created on the basis of Turkish medical university in Istanbul. The clinic includes 15 highly-specialized centers and is one of the largest in the country. It performs different types of organ transplantations for both children and adults. Yeditepe is known for its rigorous attitude towards cleanliness and is going to open the first in the world completely antibacterial hospital this year.
Marmara University Hospital is working in the University for 3 years and is available for booking on Bookimed.
Universal Hospital Group consists of 11 hospitals with accredited ISO, TUV and JCI. Employees of Medical network focused on service quality and comfort of patients.