- Diagnostics of cancer at Sourasky Medical Center (Ichilov Hospital)
- Modern methods of oncologic diseases treatment
- Cost of cancer diagnostics and treatment in Ichilov Hospital
Why do the patients from all over the world choose Sourasky Medical Center to treat the oncologic diseases?
The Department of Oncology at Sourasky Medical Center is the leading in Israel for cancer treatment. This is one of the first oncologic medical centers in the world to implement the interdisciplinary approach in cancer treatment, amalgamating the leading experts and having equipped the center with the latest technologies.
What are the cancer diagnostic procedures in Ichilov Hospital?
The most advanced diagnostic equipment allows detecting the oncologic diseases at its initial stages, appointing and holding the treatment. The treating doctor and the expert team of the Medical Center develop the range of procedures of the comprehensive examination for every patient individually.
What are the modern treatment methods of cancer applied at the Medical Center?
The following surgeries are held at this Medical Center:
- Irradiation, including Gamma Knife and Cyber Knifer
- Removal of brain tumor in cooperation with the experts of the Department of Neurosurgery, radiotherapy by means of the most up-to-date the TrueBeam STx Novalis Linear Accelerator
- Breast restoration after the mammectomy
- Cryoresection of the bone tumors
- Resection of the inner organs etc.
What is the price for cancer diagnostics and treatment at Sourasky Medical Center?
Sourasky Public Medical Center offers its patients the cancer treatment in Israel by low prices in comparison with the European Medical Centers, while the quality and efficiency of the Clinic are some of the best in the world. The reviews of the patients after the cancer treatment in Ichilov Hospital in Israel prove its high effectiveness and service level.
Would you like to get the program and the exact price for cancer diagnostics and treatment at Sourasky Clinic?
Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
- Diagnostics of cancer at Acibadem Medical Center
- Modern treatment methods
- Cost for oncologic diseases treatment at Acibadem Medical Center
Why Acibadem Medical Center is the leading medical institutions in cancer treatment?
Acibadem medical net is one of the largest in Turkey, being the leader in oncologic diseases treatment. Such a status of the medical center is proven by:
- Modern advanced equipment for diagnostics and treatment
- Oncologic expert team of the world standard
- JCI international accreditation
- Interdisciplinary approach on cancer treatment
- American protocols of treatment
- High level of service for the foreign patients
Thousands of patients address the medical center annually suffering:
What are the diagnostic and treatment methods of cancer at Acibadem Medical Center?
The quality and precision of diagnostics at the medical center allows putting the correct diagnosis in time and appointing the precise treatment. The main methods of cancer diagnostics at Acibadem Medical Center are the following:
The patient undertakes comprehensive ambulatory and hospital treatment of cancer. Acibadem experts use the modern treatment technologies, applying:
- Gamma Knife
- the da Vinci Surgical System
- Cyber Knife
- Intraoperative radiotherapy
What is the cost for cancer treatment at Acibadem Medical Center in Turkey?
The cost for cancer treatment in Turkey is significantly lower than in Europe or the USA, while the treatment methods and the staff qualification are considered as the leading in the world.
Besides that, the cost of accommodation in Turkey is much cheaper, making the prolonged treatment more comfortable.
Each patient gets the individual treatment program including the price that depends on required procedures. The average price for the comprehensive diagnostics varies from 1,800 to 5,000 USD. Would you like to find out the exact price for cancer treatment now?
- Diagnostics of cancer at Medipol Medical Center
- Treatment methods of oncologic diseases
- Cost for cancer treatment in Turkey
Why do the patients from all over the world choose Medipol Medical Center to treat the oncologic diseases?
Medipol Group of Medical Centers includes the large center for oncology that amalgamates the leading oncologists of Turkey and Europe; the departments are fitted with modern equipment and the application of unique comprehensive methods contributes to the high indicators of the treatment efficiency.
The comprehensive cancer diagnostics at Medipol Medical Center is the initial work with each patient. The appointment of treatment without detailed diagnostics and the precise diagnosis may be inefficient and dangerous. Therefore, the patients go for the following tests and procedures:
- Blood test for tumor markers
- Immunologic examination
- CT and PET-CT
- X-ray (sarcoma)
- Mammography (breast cancer) and other examinations
What are the treatment methods of oncologic diseases applied at Medical Center?
Each patient gets the individual treatment program in order to achieve the maximal outcomes. Medipol Center of Oncology has the equipment for cancer treatment, applied at all leading medical centers of the world.
The following methods are applied for cancer treatment:
- Chemotherapy by modern medications, i.e. with minimal side effects
- Radiotherapy with precise local affection on the tumor
- Brachytherapy, i.e. implantation of the irradiation source into the tumor
- Gamma Knife, i.e. unique tool to treat the brain cancer etc.
The experts at Medipol Medical Center try to maximally preserve the organ during the cancer surgery, so they often apply the minimal invasive surgeries and precise robot-assisted surgery therefore.
What is the cost for cancer treatment at Medipol Medical Center in Turkey?
Medipol Medical Center offers its patients lower prices for cancer treatment than in the USA, Israel or Germany, while operating according to American protocols. Bookimed service provides its patients the opportunity to get diagnostics and treatment of cancer in Turkey without any agents. Find out the price and get the treatment program now! The Clinic became a member of Inspector Bookimed program, so you can read an extended review of Medipol Medical Center.
- Diagnostics of cancer at Memorial Medical Center
- Treatment methods of oncologic diseases
- Cost for cancer treatment in Turkey
Why Memorial Medical Center is recognized as one of the leading in Turkey on cancer treatment?
Memorial Medical Center is the world-class medical institution providing the services of diagnostics and treatment of various diseases, including breast cancer, liver cancer, melanoma, leucosis, stomach cancer, sarcoma, prostate cancer etc.
What are the diagnostic methods at Memorial Medical Center?
The diagnostics at Memorial Medical Center features a major attention for precision and promptness; the patients suffering the oncologic diseases are offered two kinds of early diagnostics, such as screening and Check-Up. The comprehensive examinations include:
What are the modern methods of cancer treatment applied at Memorial Medical Center?
The comprehensive interdisciplinary approach is applied for the treatment of oncologic diseases. The following methods are among the main ones of cancer treatment at Memorial Medical Center:
- Chemotherapy by modern sparing medication with minimal side effects
- Radio Frequency Therapy
- Surgical treatment, i.e. minimal invasive surgeries, and surgery by robotic systems etc.
What is the cost for cancer treatment at Memorial medical center?
The treatment of oncologic diseases at Memorial Clinic in Turkey is much lower than the similar services and medical care in Germany, Israel or the USA. The cost of treatment program is set up for each patient individually.However, you may get the exact pricing now using Bookimed service.