- The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is the leading diagnostic ob/gyn clinic in Lithuania. Doctors single out diagnostics as the most important step in treatment plan developing and mostly carry out screening procedures. The medical staff focuses on complete screening for more effective treatment or prevention the gynecologic diseases.
- Over 80,000 patients choose Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center every year. Medical tourists from the UK, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway prefer the center to other facilities.
- Medical personnel offers different health check-up programs. The screening type depends on the woman’s age, health status, and physical complaints. The check-up includes a different number of exams and prices. Check-ups are matched for each patient individually.
- Over 300,000 screenings and 250,000 laboratory tests are conducted at the center annually.
- Gynecologic surgeries are also available at the center. Surgeons perform open and laparoscopic (through small incisions like beans in size) uterine, cysts, and parovarium removals.
Nordwest Krankenhaus is a multi specialized medical institution, a leading hospital in Germany due to development of innovations, such as 3D ultrasound, anticancer vaccines in targeted therapy. It comprises 5 research institutes and 11 specialized centers.
- Bumrungrad doctors are globally recognized as one of the best experts in gynecologic cancers treatment. Patients with oncology undergo therapy at Horizon Cancer Center that works on the premises of Bumrungrad and serves over 29,000 patients.
- Bumrungrad Ob/Gyn Clinic is popular among medical tourists. International patients from North America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific choose Bumrungrad for diagnostics and treatment.
- Oncologists of Bumrungrad Gyno Clinic apply revolutionary technologies. IBM Watson for Oncology, an artificially intelligent supercomputer, is used to enhance and compliment Bumrungrad oncologists’ experience. It helps specialists to diagnose cancer more accurately and develop the most suitable treatment plan.
- Bumrungrad is identified among the best obstetrics hospitals due to waiting lists absence. 6 labor and delivery rooms are always available at Bumrungrad to accept future mothers.
Seoul National University Bundang Hospital is one of the most innovative multidisciplinary medical centers in Korea.
It is the 1st digital hospital in the country. The hospital is equipped witg BESTcare system that allows avoiding medical errors, improving treatment safety and effectiveness.
Bundang specializes in general and abdominal surgery, oncology, orthopedics and traumatology.
1,500,000 patients undergo treatment at in hospital every year.
- Teknon Obstetrics and Gynaecology Clinic serves patients with female cancers (breast, uterine, ovarian, cervix) and pregnancy (even in cases of fetal pathologies).
- Teknon gynecologists cooperate with doctors of Memorial Sloan Kettering Center, one of the leading American facilities. That’s why new treatment approaches and technologies are available at Teknon Gynecology Center.
- IVF Center is a part of the Gyno Clinic. 59% is a success rate of in vitro fertilization here in agreement with clinic’s representatives.
- 80% of Bookimed patients prefer Teknon to other Spanish facilities due to world-class healthcare and safety. The first-rate services are ensured by EFQM (the European Foundation for Quality Management) certificate.
How much does uterine prolapse treatment cost ?
|Hysterectomy with DaVinci robot||$12000 - $24000|
|Hysterectomy (uterus removal)||$3000 - $35000|
|Colposcopy||$230 - $920|
Doctors calculate the cost of uterine prolapse treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final uterine prolapse treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
62 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate uterine prolapse treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $220. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Medipol Clinic (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the treatment of female organs, the management of pregnancy and childbirth. Gynecologists of the Hospital are engaged in the therapy of fibroids, endometriosis, polycystic ovaries, infertility. The Department includes the center of obstetrics and gynecology, in vitro fertilization and maternity department. Surgical interventions are performed by low-traumatic methods using the Da Vinci robot and laparoscope. For the treatment of uterine fibroids and adenomyosis, Medipol gynecologists prescribe high-intensity focused ultrasound ablation (HIFU). IVF-center specialists conduct sperm injections (ICSI method), pre-implantation genetic examination of embryos. The success of in vitro fertilization in the Medipol is 65%.
- Sourasky Lis Maternity doctors have a vast experience in the treatment of gynecology in Israel. They treat patients with female cancers, fibrosis, endometriosis, etc. and offer high-quality services for childbirth.
- 1,000 babies are born at Sourasky Lis Maternity Center annually.
- Lis Maternity is one of the top gynecology clinics in Tel Aviv. Almost 8,000 women are treated at the center per year. Over 600 of them have some type of surgery.
- 90% is a success rate of female cancers treatment according to Sourasky’s data. It is considered one of the highest in the world.
- Sourasky is included into the list of Top 10 hospitals in the world by the Newsweek magazine, an authoritative American publication.
- Medical Center in Solingen is recognized as the Baby-Friendly Hospital by WHO (World Health Organization) and UNICEF for high-quality care and paying attention to baby development.
- Leading doctor for gynecology diseases treatment works in Solingen Hospital. Dr. Sebastian Hentsch heads Solingen Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic. Dr. Hentsch specializes in minimally invasive gynecologic surgeries and deliveries and has 20 years of experience.
- Solingen Hospital is among leading gynaecology clinics in Germany according to the Focus magazine, the most authoritative medical edition within the country.
- Solingen Gyno Clinic focuses on deliveries, diagnostics, and treatment of uterus cancer, ovarian benign and malignant tumors, myomas.
- Memorial Şişli is one of the outstanding gynaecology clinics in Turkey due to high success rates of IVF procedures. The pregnancy index for young women is 65%. Doctors perform over 7,500 in vitro fertilization cycles every year.
- 3,000 patients from 90 countries worldwide visit Memorial Şişli Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic for in vitro fertilization each year. Medical staff delivers over 10,000 babies after the IVF procedure.
- The 1st Turkish baby after IVF with the frozen embryos was born in Memorial Şişli Gynaecology Clinic.
- Memorial Şişli is also well-known among the best gynecologic oncology centers. Doctors treat uterine, ovarian, and cervical malignancies. Doctors here work under the international NCCN (National Comprehensive Cancer Network) and ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology) standards to keep up the world-class quality level.
Ewha Woman's University Medical Center (EUMC) is a multidisciplinary hospital for women only. It's located in Seoul, South Korea.
The treatment of breast, thyroid, urogenital cancers, and joint replacement — are the clinic's top specialties.
Ewha doctors focus on the aesthetic results of the procedures. They perform minimally invasive operations through small incisions so that a woman does not get visible scars.
Patients from Europe, Russia, China, and the United Arab Emirates choose Ewha Medical Center every year.
Severance Hospital in Korea is an international multidisciplinary clinic at Yonsei University, located in Seoul South Korea. Yonsei Severance Hospital's Health System includes: oncology and rehabilitation centers, pediatric and women's clinics, cardiovascular center and Clinic of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology. The Hospital has been certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) and serves 1.6 million outpatients annually.
- Helios Berlin-Buch includes the private gynecology clinic for female diseases treatment and childbirth. The hospital is recognized as one of the best German facilities according to the Focus magazine, a truthful healthcare edition within the country.
- Helios Berlin-Buch is among best gynaecology clinics for female oncology treatment in the Federal Republic. The hospital is certified by DKG — German Cancer Society for perfect health care and safety.
- Oncologists of the gynecology center treat women with cancers even at severe stages. 97% of patients recommend Helios Berlin-Buch oncologists in accordance with an anonymous survey.
- Helios Berlin-Buch is well-known as one of the best obstetrics hospitals in the country due to the great number of childbirths. Over 3,000 babies are born in the hospital every year.
- 200,000 patients choose Helios Berlin-Buch annually.
BLK Hospital is one of the largest private clinics and is ranked among top 10 Multi Super Specialty Hospitals in Delhi. The Hospital specializes in bone marrow transplant, cancer treatment, bariatric surgery and cardiology. BLK Hospital monitors innovations and uses the analogues of modern diagnostic and therapeutic equipment of the best European hospitals.
Kyung Hee University Hospital at Gangdong, also known as KUIMS, is a multidisciplinary medical facility in Seoul (capital of South Korea).
KUIMS is a first and only global center that combines different medical approaches in one facility — international medicine with the traditional one.
Oncology, medical check-ups, orthopedics, and dentistry are the leading specialties at Kyung Hee University Medical Center.
The center is a medical partner of the FIFA World Cup Korea/Japan and is recognized as an outstanding facility by WHO and UNICEF.
1,500,000 patient visit KUIMS annually.
Memorial Atasehir Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Istanbul which belongs to the large Memorial Healthcare Group. The Memorial Atasehir specialties are organ transplant (with 99.5% success rate for liver and 99% for kidney), in vitro fertilization (65% success rate), oncology, cardio- and neurosurgery.
The hospital has Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate for the compliance with international treatment standards, quality, and safety. JCI is a global organization that controls the quality of medical services worldwide.
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of Kardiolita Clinic (Vilnius, Lithuania) specializes in the treatment of the female reproductive system diseases.
Patients with endometriosis, uterine myoma, infertility, ovarian cyst receive treatment here.
Gynecologists carry out diagnostics using hysteroscopy, colposcopy, and ultrasound.
Experts perform minimally invasive surgical interventions using a laparoscope.
- Doctors of San Raffaele Ob/Gyn Clinic perform surgeries to treat malignant and benign tumors of the genitourinary system. Over 1,200 surgeries are carried out here annually. Surgeons conduct endoscopic operations that are low traumatic, speed up the recovery time and do not remain scars in comparison with the traditional surgeries.
- San Raffaele Ob/Gyn Medical Center offers services for pregnant women with and without pathologies or risk factors. Over 1,700 babies are born at the center every year.
- Specialists of the Gyno Clinic also specialize in the infertility treatment. Doctors perform over 1,000 IVF cycles annually.
- Dr. Massimo Candiani heads San Raffaele Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic. The doctor has over 22 years of experience and specializes in gynecologic surgery and childbirth.
- Bremen-Mitte is included into Gesundheit Nord Medical Group where specialists deliver over 4,500 babies annually. Patients choose this obstetrics and gynecology clinic because doctors apply new approaches for the future parents.
- Bremen-Mitte gynecologists provide diagnostics and treatment of the female genitourinary system diseases, benign and malignant tumors of the uterus, ovaries, and breast. Bremen-Mitte Gyno Clinic has certificates from the German Cancer Society (DKG) and the European Cancer Society (ECS) that guarantee world-class quality and patients’ safety.
- The hospital is among the most authoritative medical facilities in Germany according to the Focus magazine, an outstanding medical edition within the country.
- 250,000 patients prefer Bremen-Mitte every year.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a private multidisciplinary medical facility that is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Hospital specializes in cardiology and heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, and childbirth.
JCI certificate and Dubai Quality Award prove the high quality of medical services of the Hospital.
International patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose this Clinic.
- Sachsenhausen Medical Center is one of the best hospitals for gynecology due to doctors’ experience according to the Focus magazine, an outspoken publication about healthcare in Germany.
- Gynecologists here have been performing minimally invasive surgeries to treat gynecologic diseases for over 20 years. Over 2,500 operations of such a kind are carried out at Sachsenhausen annually.
- Surgeons of Sachsenhausen Gyno Clinic perform the hysterectomy (the uterus removal) to treat gynecologic diseases at severe stages. Over 600 hysterectomies are conducted in the clinic each year.
- Gynecologists successfully treat endometriosis of different stages and genital carcinoma. 200 women with these diseases choose Sachsenhausen annually.
- Sachsenhausen is also considered as one of the best obstetrics hospitals in the Federal Republic. Over 1,400 future mothers born at Sachsenhausen every year.