- The Bariatrics Department of Sachsenhausen Surgery Clinic is a leading facility for bariatric surgery in Germany and one of the top weight loss surgery centers in Europe. Gastroenterologists of the clinic are among the best ones in Germany according to the Focus magazine ranking.
- Over 500 bariatric surgeries are carried out here annually. Specialists carry out minimally invasive methods in the most of cases. 90% of bariatric operations are conducted with low traumatic techniques.
- A patient should arrive at the Sachsenhausen Bariatric Treatment Center 2 days before the operation. Before weight reduction procedure, a patient has to undergo complete diagnostics. The examination program includes consultation with a gastroenterologist, electrocardiography, pulmonary function test, BMI (body mass index) identification.
- Asklepios Hospital Barmbek is among the most visited facilities for bariatric surgery in Germany. Doctors perform more than 100 obesity operation each year.
- The hospital is well-known in the country due to highly-skilled medical staff. Dr. Thomas Carus is one of the best bariatric surgeons in Germany according to Focus magazine. Prof. Carus is a member of the Society for Abdominal Microsurgery and cooperates with international weight loss doctors.
- Asklepios Barmbek specialists carry out the effective bariatric surgery in Germany. A multidisciplinary team which includes surgeons, nutritionists, endocrinologists, psychological support helps overweight patients to get rid of excess fat.
Nordwest Krankenhaus is a multi specialized medical institution, a leading hospital in Germany due to development of innovations, such as 3D ultrasound, anticancer vaccines in targeted therapy. It comprises 5 research institutes and 11 specialized centers.
Common proceduresGastric bypass
Helios Berlin-Buch is the largest and modern hospital in the capital of Germany.
It is included in the best German centers list in 2018 according to the Focus magazine ranking.
94% of patients recommend Helios Berlin-Buch for diagnostics and treatment.
Key specialties of the hospital are oncology and surgical oncology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, and obesity treatment.
Asklepios Klinik Altona is a university hospital of Hamburg, one of the oldest medical facilities in Northern Germany. The medical center belongs to the hospitals’ group of Asklepios Kliniken. Asklepios Altona Hamburg specializes in robotic surgery, gastroenterology, abdominal surgery, neurology, and oncology specialties.
95,000 patients get treatment annually here.
Costs of weight loss surgery procedures in Germany
Meoclinic in Berlin is a one of the biggest international hospitals in Germany. 50 doctors work at Meoclinic specialized in over 30 medical fields. The Hospital consists of 5 narrow focused centers of radiology, cardiology, surgery, phlebology, and rehabilitation. Meoclinic has a certification according to the international Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008.
Asklepios St. Georg Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical center in Hamburg. The Hospital works on the premisses of Asklepios Kliniken Medical Group.
The Hospital specializes in the treatment of the heart, vessels, and spine diseases.
St. Georg Hospital is among the TOP German medical facilities according to the Focus magazine.
87,000 patients receive the treatment annually here.
Asklepios Nord is the largest multidisciplinary hospital in Hamburg. It is included in the biggest medical network in Germany — Asklepios Kliniken.
Pediatrics, neurosurgery, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, maxillofacial surgery are the main specialties at Asklepios Nord.
Asklepios Nord is regularly ranked among TOP hospitals in Germany for dentistry, ophthalmology, proctology.
72,000 patients receive treatment in the hospital annually.
Charité is the most famous university hospital in the whole Europe which was founded yet in 1710. The majority of patients choosing treatment in Germany prefer this clinic because of its high popularity and good reviews. International patients are not a priority for Charité, so patients from other countries should be prepared for long terms of application processing and absence of foreign patients reception service.
St. Martinus-Krankenhaus is one of the two German clinics that have IFSO (International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and metabolic disorders) accreditation. IFSO is the most prestigious association in bariatric and metabolic surgery.
St. Martinus clinic got a lot of medical awards and prizes, for example: Top Mediziner Focus. This medical center has Kompetenz-Zentrum fur Adipositachirurgie award, that is assigned only to the best clinics in this area.
Head of bariatric surgery department in clinic is Dr. Matthias Schlensak. He was recognized as the best german bariatric surgeon by the Focus magazine.
University Hospital Aachen is the largest multidisciplinary hospital in Europe and it is affiliated with the medical faculty of Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen which is a research university of technology.
Martha-Maria Hospital is one of the leading hospitals in Bavaria and is located in a quiet green area on the outskirts of Munich. The hospital was founded in 1889 and has been for many years a leading surgical center for the treatment of endocrine and oncological diseases. The hospital meets all international standards for quality of medical services.
Medical Center DOC Dortmund is a high German quality of diagnostics with using modern technology research in Germany.
Dortmund Hospital has a good reputation in Europe, where employs the best specialists and statistics of convalescence shows excellent results annually.
Heinrich Heine University Hospital is a medical research center that includes 30 medical institutes and clinics and employs more than 5 000 doctors and medical specialists.
Essen University Hospital is one of the Europe leaders which provides high-quality medical services and accurate diagnosis in many areas (oncology, hematology, transplantation and treatment of cardiovascular disease). The hospital has an international authority, successfully combines research work with the practice of the treatment of patients, as well as the development and implementation of innovative treatment techniques, conducting various clinical trials and actively collaborates with leading hospitals around the world.
The university hospital Klinikum rechts der Isar is the biggest multidisciplinary specialized center in the world.
Hospital in the Pfeiffer`s foundations is a multidisciplinary hospital with 21 medical specialty. The main ones are mammalogy, oncology, and treatment of hematological disorders. It is one of the traditional diaconal complex facilities in the central Germany with over 1,500 employees.
Burghausen District hospital is a leading medical institutions of Magdeburg, which collaborates with the University of Magdeburg, Faculty of Medicine which is very famous in Germany.
Burger Hospital is located in Frankfurt am Main which is a multi-Specialty Clinic.