Clinics in Magdeburg
Why patients choose treatment in Germany
German urologists, dermatologists, and oncologists were included in various TOP lists by Focus Magazine.
- Clinics accept from 30,000 to 250,000 patients who need medical treatment in Germany annually.
Affordable prices for treatment in Germany. In the USA hip replacement will cost $50,000, but in Germany it costs €16,000.
In many clinics and hospitals, the staff speaks English proficiently.
High-quality standards. The only one difference between clinics — different specializations. All of them can offer various treatment programs for medical tourists in Germany.
St. Marienstift Magdeburg GmbH belongs to the institution of the Elizabeth Vinzenz Association. It has 6 clinics, and 5 specializes departments. Annually St. Marienstift Clinic accepts over 15,000 patients.
University Hospital Magdeburg, Otto von Guericke is one of the largest medical institutions in Germany.
Burghausen District hospital is a leading medical institutions of Magdeburg, which collaborates with the University of Magdeburg, Faculty of Medicine which is very famous in Germany.
Why is medical tourism so popular in Germany?
Medical tourism in Germany is thought to be well-developed due to a high demand of medical services and great achievements of German doctors. They conduct treatment of severe diseases with modern methods and equipment. German physicians pass through various theoretical and practical studies in Germany, Israel, Canada, the USA, etc. After education they start working at Medical Centers in Germany, get experience and become worldwide famous by including them in TOP lists of specialized magazines.
- German clinics use only modern equipment and methods of treatment: PET-CT, CyberKnife, da Vinci Surgical System, charged particle therapy.
- Medical system in Germany is controlled by governmental organisations.
- All German clinics have got required certifications (ESMO, JCI) according to international standards.
- Modern methods like Photodynamic Therapy, Hyperthermia, Insulin Potentiated Chemotherapy are used in German cancer clinics.
- German doctors have won various worldwide awards, most of them were included in TOP lists by Forbes magazine.
- Treatment in Germany combines traditional and alternative methods of treatment that makes the level of medicine high and innovative.
- Process of rehabilitation in Germany is performed with high level of comfort. Some of the clinics may have own resorts and SPA at the area.
- 380 doctors accept 100,000 patients annually. Most of them are medical tourists who are going to undergo treatment in Germany.
- If you need help, leave a quote to get detailed information about your disease and find out how to conduct treatment in Germany.
Hospital in the Pfeiffer`s foundations is a multidisciplinary hospital with 21 medical specialty. The main ones are mammalogy, oncology, and treatment of hematological disorders. It is one of the traditional diaconal complex facilities in the central Germany with over 1,500 employees.
Thanks for your question
You will receive an email about the reply