Clinics in Gamburg (Germany)
Overall rating by
Why patients choose treatment in Germany
German urologists, dermatologists, and oncologists were included in various TOP lists by Focus Magazine.
- Clinics accept from 30,000 to 250,000 patients who need medical treatment in Germany annually.
Affordable prices for treatment in Germany. In the USA hip replacement will cost $50,000, but in Germany it costs €16,000.
In many clinics and hospitals, the staff speaks English proficiently.
High-quality standards. The only one difference between clinics — different specializations. All of them can offer various treatment programs for medical tourists in Germany.
Everything is well and clearly organized. accepted professors and heads of departments. The technician is gorgeous. The professor does both the uzi and immediately take the blood, and absolutely does ...
Asklepios is a prestigious Germany's largest network of clinics that offers high quality service to patients and covers virtually all areas of medicine from ophthalmology to dentistry. Quality and introduction of innovative technologies allow the company to play a key role in the health sector and own several certificates from world-famous organizations, such as Cooperation for Transparency and Quality in the Healthcare Sector (CTQ), DIN-EN-ISO 9001:2000, JCI and European Foundation for Quality Management. Asklepios' mission – “Unity for Health” – makes it possible to develop the clinics for over 30 years.
The Orthopedic Center of Professor Bernd Kabelka is a specialized medical center for treatment of orthopedic diseases and sports injuries. The Center is one of the divisions of the Regio Klinik Wedel. Dr. Kabelka and his team of medica...
The Orthopedic Center of Professor Bernd Kabelka is a specialized medical center for treatment of orthopedic diseases and sports injuries. The Center is one of the divisions of the Regio Klinik Wedel. Dr. Kabelka and his team of medical doctors perform arthroscopic surgeries, prosthetics of the knee, shoulder and hip joints. Professor Bernd Michael Kabelka, the doctor with over 30-year professional experience in orthopedics and traumatology, is the Head of the Clinic.
University Hospital of Giessen and Marburg is the largest medical complex in Western Europe, where the practical and scientific activities are conducted.
Why is medical tourism so popular in Germany?
Medical tourism in Germany is thought to be well-developed due to a high demand of medical services and great achievements of German doctors. They conduct treatment of severe diseases with modern methods and equipment. German physicians pass through various theoretical and practical studies in Germany, Israel, Canada, the USA, etc. After education they start working at Medical Centers in Germany, get experience and become worldwide famous by including them in TOP lists of specialized magazines.
- German clinics use only modern equipment and methods of treatment: PET-CT, CyberKnife, da Vinci Surgical System, charged particle therapy.
- Medical system in Germany is controlled by governmental organisations.
- All German clinics have got required certifications (ESMO, JCI) according to international standards.
- Modern methods like Photodynamic Therapy, Hyperthermia, Insulin Potentiated Chemotherapy are used in German cancer clinics.
- German doctors have won various worldwide awards, most of them were included in TOP lists by Forbes magazine.
- Treatment in Germany combines traditional and alternative methods of treatment that makes the level of medicine high and innovative.
- Process of rehabilitation in Germany is performed with high level of comfort. Some of the clinics may have own resorts and SPA at the area.
- 380 doctors accept 100,000 patients annually. Most of them are medical tourists who are going to undergo treatment in Germany.
- If you need help, leave a quote to get detailed information about your disease and find out how to conduct treatment in Germany.