Using Bookimed, 862 patients received individual program for rehabilitation of cerebral palsy
Cerebral palsy rehabilitation techniques in Romatem Hospital
- TheraSuit – a special clothes made of rubber bands which preserves sensitivity and corrects coordination of a child;
- Lokomat – a robotized suit used for the training of motor functions;
- Vojta therapy – a complex of manipulations which stimulate CNS and make the brain recollect the basic movements;
- hydrotherapy (Phelps swimming technique) allows a child to develop locomotor skills due to the greater range of movements;
- Doman patterning therapy trains the child’s visual memory by means of cards with different images;
- Peto’s method or conductive education – a range of therapeutic exercises targeted to create new nerve connections;
- Armeo – a device for the training of arm motor skills;
- Amadeo – a programmed system which helps to develop motor functions of the hands.
Cost of CP rehabilitation
Cost of hospital stay varies from $300 to $350 per day (transfer, food, accommodation, medical care and procedures are included).
Medipol University Hospital is the largest private multi-specialized medical institutions. The clinic with the world’s recognition offers a wide range of high-levelled services and has the greatest number of departments in Turkey. This Medical Center is appreciated by patients from all over the world for its well-trained physicians, ultra-sound equipment and progressive techniques of treatment.
My close family relative was diagnosed with Acute Leukaemia a year ago at age of 26 and he needed a bone narrow transplant as the very last option to save his life. This procedure is not available in Ukraine and we spent weeks searching for the most affordable clinics with a good reputation. On January 12th, a few minutes right after visiting... Read full reviewMore
Florence Nightingale Hospitals was accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and ISO, guarantees a high level of medical services.
16 requests for week
Anadolu Medical Center is a combination of Turkish affordability and geographical proximity with US quality of treatment due to affiliation with Johns Hopkins Medicine. This Clinic specializes in oncology treatment and bone marrow transplants using the most innovative equipment: DaVinci, CyberKnife, TrueBeam. Anadolu Hospital is very attentive to each patient and has the highest level of staff response.
I wanna say thank you to Ivan Koval for his amazing efforts in helping us with our situation. He was very fast in responding to us and for a few times, he responded even faster than I even imagined. He did a very good job in pressuring the hospitals. He should be an example for all employees how they should conduct themselves. And I want to show... Read full reviewMore
American Hospital in Istanbul was founded in 1920. In 2002, the Hospital was accredited by JCI (USA). The clinic serves about 140 thousand patients annually. American hospital is a diversified institution that operates in 38 medical branches.