Turkey is considered one of the top destinations in the world for plastic surgery. About 100,000 international patients choose Turkey to have esthetic procedures annually due to the following reasons:
- 43 medical centers are JCI (Joint Commission International) certified. It means the quality of medical procedures complies with the strict international standards for treatment.
- Top world-class plastic surgeons. Turkish plastic surgeons practice in the best European and American medical centers to receive the experience and adopt innovative techniques at home.
- Affordable plastic surgery cost in Turkey. The prices for plastic procedures in Turkey are 2-3 times lower than in the USA or Europe, but the quality is at the same level. The low cost is explained by general price policy in the country oriented on the local citizens’ income.
- Excellent service. Most of plastic surgery centers in Turkey provide free transfer, accommodation in 5-star hotels, language assistance.
Ask for advice on the Bookimed website, and we will assist you in choosing the best plastic surgery clinic in Turkey, or any other country. We cooperate with 282 world recognized clinics. Bookimed services do not affect the plastic surgery cost. You pay the bill right in the hospital.
- 20 years of experience in cosmetic surgery.
- 150 complex plastic surgeries.
- Dr. Bulent Cihantimur, the Head of the Aesthetic Surgery Center, ranked among top 50 best plastic surgeons in the world.
- Over 1,000 patients choose the clinic for plastic and aesthetic procedures annually.
- Among the clients of clinic are living models of Barbie and Ken, living “cartoon” Pixee Fox and Rodrigo Alves.
Dr. Cagri Sade Center for Plastic Surgery is a private narrow focus clinic in Turkey. It specializes in cosmetic and aesthetic surgery.
All the interventions are performed by leading plastic surgeon of the country - Cagri Sade MD.
- Adem and Havva Medical Center is certified by the Turkish Ministry of Health.
- Patients from 45 countries choose the clinic to have aesthetic procedures.
- Top specialty is a hair transplant procedure — over 16,000 performed operations.
- Among the first plastic surgery clinics in Turkey allowed to service international patients.
- Dr. Safiye Kurt is No.1 specialist in hair transplant in Turkey. She has 13 years of experience, and even carried out the hair transplant for the Minister of Health of the UAE.
- The plastic surgery price given by the clinic already includes: the required operation, doctor’s fees, accommodation in a 5-star hotel, transfer, and language assistance.
Common proceduresHair transplant Rhinoplasty (nose job) Liposuction Breast augmentation Ultrasound Mammography
- Liv Hospital is a premium-class medical center. Patients stay in the comfortable hospital rooms with all conveniences. The Liv Hospital infrastructure includes cafes, restaurants, and fitness-centers.
- 50,000 international patients choose Liv annually.
- Plastic surgeons at Liv have practiced in the world-leading American and European hospitals to implement the most innovative approach at home.
- Estethica Clinic belongs to Ethica Health Group which has taken the leading positions in Turkey regarding plastic surgery since 2007.
- 10,000 patients annually.
- Annually renovated equipment to perform the aesthetic procedures with the highest quality.
- Experienced plastic surgeons. They practice in top American and European plastic surgery facilities. Most of them are certified by Turkish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery.
- Affordable prices. The cost for plastic surgery at Estethica is 2-3 times lower than in Europe or the USA.
Features of Plastic Surgery in Turkey
Plastic surgery in Turkey is one of the most popular specialties for medical tourism among international patients. Local hospitals provide all the procedure in this field: mammoplasty, rhinoplasty, liposuction, genital aesthetics, abdominoplasty, etc. Plastic surgery (Istanbul) is represented by best hospitals and doctors that have proved themselves as world level specialists in this field.
All the procedures conducted within plastic in Turkey are made according to the international quality standards and for low prices. That is why patients all over the world prefer to make plastic surgery in Turkey.
Best Plastic Surgeon in Turkey
Each patient who wants to make the plastic or cosmetic procedure searches for the best surgeon in Turkey. The choice of the “right” doctor guarantees good results of plastics without complications and scars. Turkish plastic surgeons have European or American university background and underwent international certification. Among top plastic surgeons in Turkey are:
- Dr. Bulent Cihantimur is a specialist in plastic and reconstructive surgery who works at the Aesthetic Medicine Esthetica. The doctor belongs to the list of the best 50 plastic surgeons in the world.
- Dr. Safiye Kurt is the Head of DOKU Medical Center (Adem&Havva), specializes in hair replacement, is one of the best plastic surgeon in Istanbul.
If you need any information regarding plastic surgeon in Turkey, submit a request, and Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short time.
Cosmetic surgery in Turkey: reviews
Costs of plastic surgery procedures in Turkey
|Hair transplant||$1350 - $2300|
|Rhinoplasty (nose job)||$1500 - $5500|
|Liposuction||$1300 - $5800|
|Breast augmentation||$2700 - $9000|
|FUE hair transplant||$1350 - $2250|
|Facelift surgery||$3400 - $5500|
|Blepharoplasty (eyelid correction)||$850 - $3400|
|Tummy Tuck||$2600 - $10600|
|Ultrasound||$150 - $300|
Medicana Group of Hospitals is a large healthcare organization that follows world’s standards of treatment. It comprises 12 modern clinics and employs over 3,500 medical personnel. All hospitals have high-tech equipment, caring and experienced medical staff. Medicana Hospitals meet quality and service standards of the Turkish Ministry of Health and the Joint Commission International (JCI).
Acibadem Healthcare Group is a leading network of hospitals in Turkey for providing health services, which includes 14 multispecialty hospitals of the country.
The Department of Plastic Surgery in Medipol Clinic (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the correction of appearance defects. Such procedures are available: blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, otoplasty, chin implantation, jaw reduction, facelifting. Surgeons perform modeling of the figure with mammoplasty, abdominoplasty, liposuction.
Memorial Şişli Hospital in Istanbul is the largest multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul. It is the 1st hospital in Turkeу and the 21st in the world accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) for the high quality of treatment.
Memorial Şişli specialties are the following: oncology, bone marrow transplant, in vitro fertilization (IVF), neurosurgery, and organ transplant. The success rate of organ transplant at Memorial is 90%.
Patients from 92 countries choose Memorial Şişli for treatment annually.
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
Memorial Atasehir Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Istanbul which belongs to the large Memorial Healthcare Group. The Memorial Atasehir specialties are organ transplant (with 99.5% success rate for liver and 99% for kidney), in vitro fertilization (65% success rate), oncology, cardio- and neurosurgery.
The hospital has Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate for the compliance with international treatment standards, quality, and safety. JCI is a global organization that controls the quality of medical services worldwide.
Memorial Antalya Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Turkey. It specializes in medical and radiation oncology, general, plastic, and reconstruction surgery. Memorial Antalya Hospital meets international standards of quality and safety according to the JCI (Joint Commission International), an authoritative organization evaluating world-class medical centers.
Okan University Hospital is one of the best hospitals in Turkey which consists of fully equipped general clinic, Okan University and research center. Medical complex occupies a territory of 50,000 square meters with 41 departments, 250 beds, 47 intensive care units, 10 operating theaters, 500 health workers and over 100 doctors with international recognition. Okan University Hospital provides modern methods of treatment and diagnostics in oncology, surgery, cardiology and pediatrics ensuring high standards of medical services for the patients all over the world.
Istanbul Aesthetics Plastic Surgery Center is a Turkish clinic specialized in aesthetic, plastic and dental procedures, hair transplant, and Brazilian butt lift, in particular.
The clinic offers the newest methods as Vaser liposuction, FUE and DHI hair transplants, PRP therapy for hair loss treatment.
Over 4,000 patients choose İstanbul Aesthetics for plastic procedures. Hair and beard transplant by local specialists is popular with patients from the UK, Italy, Lithuania, Spain, and Argentina.
Florence Nightingale Hospitals was accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and ISO, guarantees a high level of medical services.
Yeditepe University Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical center created on the basis of Turkish medical university in Istanbul. The clinic includes 15 highly-specialized centers and is one of the largest in the country. It performs different types of organ transplantations for both children and adults. Yeditepe is known for its rigorous attitude towards cleanliness and is going to open the first in the world completely antibacterial hospital this year.
Hospitaleste is one of the largest aesthetic clinics in Istanbul specialized in hair transplant and plastic surgery. World-class specialists provide innovative aesthetic non-surgical FUE (follicular unit extraction) hair transplant using advanced PRP-therapy. During the procedure, patient’s blood is processed and injected into the bald area. It accelerates the growth of hair follicles and healing process. The hospital accepts patients aged 20 years and older. Medical staff speak English and French.
Smile Hair Clinic is a specialized hair transplant center in Turkey, Istanbul. Specialists use Micro FUE method for hair transplantation of 4,000 grafts (bunches of 1-4 follicles) without any scars on the skin. Patients from the UK, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Germany, the UAE choose this hospital for hair transplant.
SALUSS is a specialized clinic for a hair transplant in Antalya, Turkey.
Doctors perform a hair transplant procedure applying the latest FUE (follicular unit extraction) and DHI (direct hair implantation) techniques; treat hair loss with platelet-rich plasma.
Over 600 patients choose SALUSS annually. The clinic provides a lifetime warranty for the transplanted hair.