How much does a vaginoplasty cost you?
Vaginoplasty is a kind of plastic surgery for tightening or reconstructing the vagina muscles.
The surgery helps to tighten the vaginal walls, repair vaginal tears and stretches in women who experience a low vaginal tone due to age, childbirth, estrogen deficiency and have some vaginal discomfort, urinary incontinence, sexual dysfunction.
Vaginoplasty aims to improve women’s quality of life.
Women also choose the procedure because of aesthetic reasons — to change the appearance of their vagina.
Fast facts about vaginoplasty
- It takes 1-2 hours
- Can be performed surgically and non-surgically
- Is perfect for women after delivery and mature ones
- Has minimal risks.
Jada Pinkett Smith recommends
Best offers for vaginoplasty around the globe
Estetik International, Turkey
The clinic specializes in plastic surgery and it is located in Istanbul.
ISO certificates ensure the quality of medical procedures, and 1,000 patients per year entrust their appearance to the Estetik medical team, which has over 20 years of experience.
The vaginoplasty price is $2,500-3,000.
Vaginoplasty at Estetik is provided with a proprietary technology by Dr. Bulent Cihantimur.
The method is based on stem cells a doctor sets apart from the patient’s regional fat. These stem cells are injected to the areas required tightening and restore the tissue. A woman can revive her sexual life in 1 week after the procedure.
The Cihantimur's method is non-surgical, leaves no scars and reduces postoperative period. It has a Golden Bistoury Award at the World Plastic Surgery Congress in Monaco.Book a hospital
Medicover Hospital, Hungary
Medicover is a multi-specialized private medical facility in Budapest.
The hospital offers medical services with ISO 9001 approval. The team providing vaginoplasty consists of plastic surgeons with 30 years of experience.
The vaginoplasty price starts $1,500.
The cost will be estimated for you personally and will include transfer from the airport, hospital stay, medicines, assistance in hotel booking.Submit a request. It's free
Grace Center is a private medical clinic in Kyiv city. The Grace medical team applies American and European techniques to provide plastic surgeries.
The hospital has a permission from the Ukrainian Ministry of Health to serve international patients.
The vaginoplasty price is $2,800-3,400.
With VECTRA XT 3D imaging device you together with your doctor can make a model of desired outcome.
The surgery at GRACE takes 40-50 minutes.Schedule an appointment
Vaginoplasty surgery cost
The vaginoplasty price mostly depends on the chosen method — non-surgical or surgical vaginal rejuvenation.
In both cases, the cost includes the consultation with a doctor and procedure.
If a patient has a traditional vaginoplasty, anesthesia and follow-up are also included.
In some cases, for example in Turkey, the transfer is free.
The hospital/hotel stay and meals are paid additionally.
What else affects the vaginoplasty cost?
The vaginoplasty price also depends on a country where a patient decides to have the procedure and the experience of a doctor.
If a patient chooses it as a cosmetic procedure and it is not a required treatment, the insurance doesn’t cover the vaginoplasty cost.
Compare the average cost of vaginoplasty around the world*
Vaginoplasty cost starts
*The prices are based on vaginoplasty cost in hospitals listed on Bookimed
Step 1: Most often, a patient comes to the hospital 1 day before the procedure to have a consultation with a doctor and discuss the desired outcome. The next day the procedure is provided.
Step 2: A patient falls asleep being under general or local anesthesia.
Step 3: A surgeon or a gynecologist provides the procedure according to the treatment plan. If a surgical vaginoplasty is chosen, a surgeon makes an incision and removes excess skin and tightens the length of the vaginal canal.
Step 4: After the restoration from anesthesia, a patient can leave the medical facility.
Step 5: Follow all the doctor’s recommendations for a successful recovery.Get a quote
Laser vaginal tightening (LVT) step-by-step
Step 1: A patient comes to a medical facility and tells about the expectations from the procedure. A doctor tells how many sessions a patient needs to have this outcome.
Step 2: On the same day the first procedure can be done. A specialist puts the laser inside the vagina to tonne it. The laser has a strong ablative and thermal effect and causes the body to restore tissue. The laser doesn’t damage the delicate superficial tissue, so the method is not traumatic and totally safe.
Step 3: As treatment is outpatient, a woman can return home after the procedure.
Step 4: Have the next session in 4-6 weeks apart. Doctors recommend 2-3 sessions in total. And 1 session annually to keep the effect.
Make an appointment
Recovery after vaginal rejuvenation
After surgical vaginoplasty, a patient is recommended to be followed-up during 5-7 days after the procedure. For the first couple of days, a woman can feel some swelling and discomfort.
The whole healing process takes 1-2 weeks. Then, a patient can return to work but limit physical activities. During 6-8 weeks after a vaginoplasty, a woman cannot use tampons and have sexual activity.
After laser vaginal tightening, a patient mustn’t do douching, use tampons, have intercourse for 3 days after the procedure.
What to expect after vaginoplasty? Before and after
After a vaginoplasty, a woman has a tighter vaginal canal and youthful appearance of the vagina. It makes her more self-confident. She can control her vaginal muscles and increase sexual satisfaction.
Vaginoplasty with Bookimed
The best advice for those considering vaginoplasty is to make a research first and understand what exactly you are looking for. Afterward, you’ve decided, Bookimed medical doctor can help with the following issues:
- selecting a doctor/hospital. Bookimed medical coordinator will provide you with treatment programs including vaginal rejuvenation costs to study and choose the best one for you. Bookimed cooperates with certified medical facilities and experienced doctors exclusively. One can be sure you are in safe hands.
- trip arrangements. Bookimed care team helps you with hotel stay, transport and other details of your journey, so you can focus on your needs and fast recovering.
- safety and confidentiality. A lot of women are feeling not comfortable speaking about vaginoplasty.
All Bookimed doctors have the medical education, so you cannot be afraid of any unrelated questions or unprofessional attitude. Anyway, if you have any preferences to be contacted by a female or male coordinator, please indicate it.
We support our patients 24/7. Bookimed services are free for a patient according to partnership agreements with the hospitals. And don’t influence the vaginoplasty cost.
Check this and other additional information with Bookimed Medical Doctor.
Vaginal rejuvenation frequently asked questions
- Am I a good candidate for the procedure?
- Yes, if you feel vaginal discomfort or quality reduction in sexual life and your vagina lost its elasticity. And if you want to recover its sensitivity, remove afterbirth defects, narrow the vagina, treat urinary incontinence and bladder prolapse.
- Can vaginal reconstruction mean the surgical creation of the vagina?
- Yes, it can. In this case, it is called a penile inversion procedure. It is provided for men who took a decision on sex reassignment. A surgeon uses the penile skin to construct the vagina. The prostate is remained to serve as an erogenous zone similar to the G-spot. The surgery is much more complicated than female vaginoplasty and requires vast surgeon’s experience.
- Is it better a vaginoplasty be performed by a plastic surgeon or gynecologist?
- The best option is a cosmetic gynecologic surgeon. But it may be performed both by a plastic surgeon or gynecologist. Make sure a doctor has an experience in femilift, review patients’ testimonials and the before-after portfolio. A doctor must have the necessary certificates and receive patients in advanced hospitals.
- How long will the outcome after the procedure last?
- It is expected, that the outcome is a lifetime. The vaginal shape can be changed if a patient gives a new childbirth.
- Can I combine a vaginoplasty with other genital surgical procedures?
- Yes. A person can get a labiaplasty (reshaping of the labia), hymenorrhaphy (re-virgination), G-Spot increasing together with vaginal rejuvenation. Some patients find it convenient to have these procedures at the same time to avoid yet another surgical intervention.
- What is my first step to move forward with a vaginal rejuvenation?
- When you take a decision to have a vaginoplasty, submit a request to Bookimed. Your personal medical coordinator will contact you to clarify all the details and answer all the question on the procedure, its cost, possible locations for performing. Afterward, you study all the options and choose the best one for you. Bookimed medical coordinator appoints a consultation with a doctor for you.
Submit a request
Get a free consultation by phone