Advantages of plastic surgery in Germany:
- Best plastic surgeons in Europe. German cosmetic specialists have vast experience in plastic procedures. Some of them have already carried out over 10,000 operations.
- The latest techniques to perform plastic surgery in Germany. Local clinics are equipped with world-class technologies to conduct operations with the highest accuracy and efficiency. As a result, a possibility of complications is minimal.
Cosmetic surgery in Germany is performed at the high level, but the prices for procedures are quite high: 2 times higher than in East Europe, 2-3 times than in Turkey or Thailand. But compared to America, plastic surgery in Germany is cheaper about 2-3 times.If you want to save money, you may choose a clinic for plastic surgery in small German cities or in other country.
Submit a request on Bookimed to find the best clinic for cosmetic surgery in Germany. Our medical doctor will contact to answer all your questions and arrange you medical trip to the chosen plastic surgery clinic.
Bookimed services are free for a patient. Learn more about us here.
Asklepios St. Georg Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical center in Hamburg. The Hospital works on the premisses of Asklepios Kliniken Medical Group.
The Hospital specializes in the treatment of the heart, vessels, and spine diseases.
St. Georg Hospital is among the TOP German medical facilities according to the Focus magazine.
87,000 patients receive the treatment annually here.
- Solingen is among the best German medical facilities according to the Focus rating.
- 10-20% cheaper than in big German cities such as Berlin or Hamburg.
- International Department is available to make your in-hospital stay more comfortable.
- 4 plastic surgeons of Dermatologikum Berlin are recognized as the best in Germany according to the Focus magazine rating. Among them are Dr. Rupprecht and Prof. Reich.
- It is the largest dermatologic and plastic surgery clinic in Berlin.
- Over 100 years of medical experience.
*The info is provided by the clinic.
Common proceduresRhinoplasty (nose job) Breast augmentation Tummy Tuck Hair transplant Liposuction Ultrasound
The Plastic Surgery Department in Asklepios Hospitals (Hamburg, Germany) specializes in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. Here the nose, ears, eyelids, and facial correction are performed.
On the basis of the Department, the reconstruction after the removal of tumors and face paralysis is performed.
The team consists of plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, dermatologists, cosmetologists and anaesthesiologists.
Costs of plastic surgery procedures in Germany
|Rhinoplasty (nose job)||$7800 - $12200|
|Breast augmentation||$7800 - $11100|
|Hair transplant||$4450 - $10000|
|Liposuction||$11100 - $27700|
|FUE hair transplant||$4450 - $10000|
|Ultrasound||$340 - $600|
- Helios Berlin Buch is the largest clinic in Berlin.
- The hospital belongs to the rating of the best medical facilities in Germany according to the Focus version 2018. It means that plastic surgeries are at the highest level.
- 200,000 patients choose Berlin-Buch for diagnostics and treatment.
- 94% of patients recommend the hospital.
Helios Krefeld Hospital is a multidisciplinary center in Germany, one of the most modern facilities in Europe. Since 2015 to 2017, it took the leading positions among top hospitals of Germany according to the Focus magazine ranking.
Specialties of the hospital are surgery, oncology, heart surgery, orthopedics. Over 57,500 patients choose Helios Krefeld for treatment. According to the anonymous survey, 95% of patients are satisfied with the diagnostics and treatment.
Meoclinic in Berlin is a one of the biggest international hospitals in Germany. 50 doctors work at Meoclinic specialized in over 30 medical fields. The Hospital consists of 5 narrow focused centers of radiology, cardiology, surgery, phlebology, and rehabilitation. Meoclinic has a certification according to the international Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008.
Asklepios Nord is the largest multidisciplinary hospital in Hamburg. It is included in the biggest medical network in Germany — Asklepios Kliniken.
Pediatrics, neurosurgery, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, maxillofacial surgery are the main specialties at Asklepios Nord.
Asklepios Nord is regularly ranked among TOP hospitals in Germany for dentistry, ophthalmology, proctology.
72,000 patients receive treatment in the hospital annually.
Alfried Krupp Krankenhaus is one of the largest medical institutions of the Rurh region in Germany. The Hospital consists of 19 departments, 10 certified centers. Alfried Krupp Krankenhaus is a leading facility for emergency patients as the most efficient in severe cases. Annually clinics receives around 80,000 patients and actively cooperates with other European and German medical centers in the field of medical assistance and teaching programs.
Schlosspark Klinik is a multidisciplinary hospital in Berlin located near to Charlottenburg Palace. Neurosurgery, neurology, orthopedics, and gynecology are the leading fields in the hospital.
Der Tagesspiegel and Gesundheitsstadt Berlin magazines have compared over 60 medical facilities and Schlosspark Klinik Berlin has been considered one of the best clinics recommended by nearly 2,700 doctors. The clinic provides the best treatment in Berlin for herniated discs, dementia, Parkinson’s disease, brain stroke, joint replacements according to Der Tagesspiegel and Gesundheitsstadt Berlin.
About 13,600 patients come here for treatment annually.
Lippe Klinikum Detmold is the largest multidisciplinary hospital in Germany. It belongs to the Klinikum Lippe GmbH medical group which consists of 3 clinics not far from Hannover.
Lippe Detmold specializes in surgery, cardiology, and orthopedics. The Clinic is among the best hospitals in the region according to the ‘Top Regional Hospital 2018’ rating.
Over 150,000 patients undergo treatment in Lippe Network annually.