An intensive program of treatment of cerebral palsy
Rehabilitation courses last from 2 to 4 weeks. Patient receives up to 5-6 hours of rehabilitation per day 6 days a week. Active and passive elements of rehabilitation are mixed in such way that patients do not get exhausted by the end of the day.
After personal examination in the Сenter specialists create an individual program of treatment. It is based on child’s age, severity of neurological conditions, diagnosis and other patients specific characteristics.
|Consultation of a neurologist|
Methods of rehabilitation of cerebral palsy in Cosmosuit include:
- physiotherapy with Adeli suit— an orthotics made of soft material, that helps to correct the posture and movements of the child
- Gross exercise unit takes off from 0 - 99% of own body weight from the musculoskeletal system and acts as a hedge against falling
- Medical gymnastics and massage
- Physiotherapy with the use of equipment
- Neuromotor development
- Speech and language therapy