Professor Kampgen reason helpfull and understandable .. and he’ really nice
The Dermatologikum Clinic - the unique medical center in Europe - is located in the heart of Berlin. It includes day-clinic, laser center and educational center and provides wide therapy spectrum for dermatology treatment due to the most experienced dermatologists in Germany and by means of the advanced technologies.
The cost is individual for each treatment program. To get a cost estimate and treatment program right for you, submit a request. It’s free and doesn’t oblige you to have a medical trip.
The trip (despite the therapeutic nature) left a positive impression. Accompanying manager Elena was responsible and accurate. Prof. Kempgen is benevolent and attentive. The center is comfortable for patients. The results of the treatment can be judged later.
Team (professor, surgeon and sisters) and a very nice, high-quality and empathetic environment and furnishing made me feel very comfortable. I had some problems with my skin - and met detailed consultation and wonderful medical-cosmetic face care.
I am very satisfied with the results and definitely will be back.
The Dermatologikum Berlin Clinic provides the largest dermatological competence in Germany - it’s the only one practice in Germany, where three specialists on dermatology and skin tumors are named in the FOCUS list of doctors for the last few years (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017).
- Plastic Surgery
- Aesthetic Surgery
Main services provided in the Clinic
- Specialists at Dermatologikum pay attention to skin cancer diagnostics. The examination of nevi and pigment spots is one of the priority at Medical Center. As timely checked naevus could help in recognizing skin cancer. Specialists make the risk profile at first consultation and then supplement it with the pictures made by means of computer-aided dermoscopy. This innovative method allows to monitor any changes in the skin, identify and classify lesions and avoid unnecessary operations. Important to remember that early detected cancer of the skin is almost always curable.
Each case with skin tumor is discussed at the doctors’ consilium for choosing a treatment strategy according to the international standards and guidelines of professional societies.
Patients with malignant melanoma are treated with BRAF inhibitors (as Vemurafenib/Zelboraf, Dabrafenib/Tafinlar) therapies, immunotherapy with monoclonal antibodies (Yervoy/Ipilimumab).
The Clinic also offer such innovative methods of treatment as photodynamic therapy or the electric chemotherapy.
- Allergy specialists at Dermatologikum provide all necessary allergies testing (skin and laboratory tests) to precisely determine and appoint effective specific immunotherapy for the treatment or allergy suppression.
Key medical and esthetic diagnostics and therapies provided in the Clinic
Medical Dermatology and Allergology
Preservation, restoration and health of patient's skin is main purpose at the Dermatologikum Berlin.
Skin diseases treatment or desired aesthetic procedures are provided in a day-clinic. This allows patients to spend their evenings in a casual atmosphere after intensive dermatology procedures. Rooms for the patients are spacious enough to stay there with attending people, especially for youngers and older patients.
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7