- 20 years of experience in cosmetic surgery.
- 150 complex plastic surgeries.
- Dr. Bulent Cihantimur, the Head of the Aesthetic Surgery Center, ranked among top 50 best plastic surgeons in the world.
- Over 1,000 patients choose the clinic for plastic and aesthetic procedures annually.
- Among the clients of clinic are living models of Barbie and Ken, living “cartoon” Pixee Fox and Rodrigo Alves.
Estetik International Clinic offers to perform mammoplasty from $3350. The hospital ranking is 4.7 according to 60 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Istanbul, Turkey. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Iceland, Turkmenistan and Russian Federation. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of mammoplasty in Turkey and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
- It is included into the 30 most technologically advanced centers rating in the world according to the Top Masters in Healthcare Administration. It means that only the latest techniques are applied to perform cosmetic surgeries in Thailand.
- Patients from Canada, America, Australia, Europe prefer having plastic surgeries at Bumrungrad, Bangkok.
- Bumrungrad is the 1st medical facility in Asia according to Global Healthcare Accreditation (GHA).
Bumrungrad International Hospital offers to perform mammoplasty from $6000 to $7250. The hospital ranking is 4.4 according to 48 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Bangkok, Thailand. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of mammoplasty in Thailand and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
The Ukrainian Academy of Plastic Surgery is a clinic which specializes in plastic, reconstructive, and aesthetic surgery. It unites leading Ukrainian specialists. The Academy is supported by international organizations of Europe and the USA. Specialists of Ukrainian Academy of Plastic Surgery undergo practise in the clinics in Great Britain, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Turkey, Israel, and the USA. The Academy has performed over 14,000 successful plastic surgeries.
Ukrainian Academy of Plastic Surgery offers to perform mammoplasty from $3350. The hospital ranking is 4.0 according to 3 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Kyiv, Ukraine. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of mammoplasty in Ukraine and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
The Department of Plastic Surgery at Teknon Medical Center (Barcelona, Spain) includes the departments of facial surgery, body surgery, plastic reconstructive surgery, aesthetic medicine and anti-aging.
Doctors perform plastics of the ears and nose, face lifting, the installation of facial implants, hair transplantation in the Department of Facial Surgery. Specialists in body surgery perform correction and breast augmentation, lipofilling, lifting of the legs, plastic surgery on the genitals. The Unit of Reconstructive Surgery specializes in the removal of skin tumors, the restoration of the skull and neck, and restorative breast surgery. In the Department of Aesthetic Medicine, doctors perform procedures to stop the aging of the skin. Botox injections, treatment of couperose, removal of pigment spots and wrinkles are performed here.
Annually over 1,500 plastic surgeries are conducted in the Clinic.
Medicana Group of Hospitals is a large healthcare organization that follows world’s standards of treatment. It comprises 12 modern clinics and employs over 3,500 medical personnel. All hospitals have high-tech equipment, caring and experienced medical staff. Medicana Hospitals meet quality and service standards of the Turkish Ministry of Health and the Joint Commission International (JCI).
Medicana Hospitals Group offers to perform mammoplasty from $2300. The hospital ranking is 4.4 according to 34 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Istanbul, Turkey. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Italy and United Arab Emirates. The travel arrangement takes 1 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of mammoplasty in Turkey and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Indications for mammoplasty:
- loss of breast shape and elasticity (pendulous breasts - mammoptosis);
- pronounced asymmetry of the breasts;
- small breast size (micromastia);
- overly large breasts (macromastia, gigantomastia);
- gland removal due to cancer or other diseases;
- breast growth in men (gynecomastia).
- age under 18 years or over 60;
- clotting disorder;
- benign and malignant breast tumors;
- infectious diseases;
- severe diseases (heart failure, diabetes, etc.);
- pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Preparing for mammoplasty
Preparation for breast augmentation surgery includes preoperative examination, which is comprised of:
- mammography, ultrasound, MRI;
- laboratory tests (general and biochemical blood tests, coagulation, urinalysis);
- analysis on hepatitis viral antigens;
- surgeon’s consultation;
- anesthesiologist’s consultation.
According to doctor's recommendation each patient should stop smoking, taking medications and hormonal contraceptives for 2 weeks prior to the surgery. Each patient should stop smoking one week before the surgery.
Breast enlargement (augmentation mammoplasty)
Breast augmentation is performed to correct the asymmetry, improve the appearance and shape of the breasts. The increase is carried out with the help of endoprosthesis (implants). Modern plastic surgeons use these types of implants:
- saline with normal saline solution;
Implant insertion is performed with a small incision (up to 4 cm), which can be made around the areola line, in the inframammary region, in the armpit, or with the midsection (through the navel). Implant size, its texture, and incision type is determined individually, depending on the anatomy of the breast and the patient's wishes.
Breast reduction (reduction mammoplasty)
The breast reduction is applied to reduce the size of overly large breasts, the weight of which causes back pain and other senses of discomfort.
Reduction mammoplasty is often accompanied by mastopexy, or in other words, breast lift.
Immediately prior to the surgery, the surgeon marks the incision line (patient is in the upright position). During the procedure, excess skin, fat and glandular tissue are removed; areola and nipple are moved to a higher position. Thus, a new shape of the breast is crafted.
Breast reconstruction is carried out after mastectomy with no cosmetic object. Its purpose is to recreate a natural breast appearance.
Restitution can be:
- single-step — carried out after malignancies removal in a single operation;
- tardive — performed after complex treatment.
Breast reconstruction may be conducted with a range of methods, which differ in kinds of tissue used for the restoration.
- restoration of mammary volume through fat redistribution (on condition that there is enough fat after mammectomy);
- reconstruction with local tissues;
- reconstruction with distant flaps (relocated from the back or abdomen).
If surgeons have removed all the skin and adipose tissue of the mammary gland during tumor excision, breast restoration with person’s own tissues is difficult to perform.In such cases, a reconstruction with silicone prosthesis is a procedure of choice. In order to make enough room for the implant on the place of removed gland, the doctor sets the expander, meaning a silicone container with a special port for filling the implant with saline. The following gradual skin stretching makes possible to install a permanent silicone implant.
How is mammoplasty performed?
Breast plastic surgery is carried out in the morning hours in fasting state. Due to the use of general anesthesia, the patient needs to stay under medical supervision for at least 24 hours after surgery. Duration of mammoplasty depends on the type and complexity and usually lasts 1-3 hours.
How much does mammoplasty cost ?
Doctors calculate the cost of the mammoplasty individually for each patient. The price may depend on the hospital's reputation and doctor's experience. You may get the final mammoplasty cost only after the consultation with a doctor.
48 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate mammoplasty cost is:
- The average cost is $6350. The lowest price is $2300 and the highest — $17000.
- 220,000 international patients choose Sourasky annually.
- Sourasky is considered the center of excellence for plastic surgery in Tel-Aviv and far beyond Israel according to the hospital’s info.
- Sourasky plastic surgeons are regularly invited to the international conferences for interchanging their expertise and demonstrating revolutionary techniques they apply.
Sourasky Medical Center offers to perform mammoplasty from $13000. The hospital ranking is 4.4 according to 101 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Tel Aviv, Israel. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of mammoplasty in Israel and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
The Plastic Surgery Department in Asklepios Hospitals (Hamburg, Germany) specializes in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. Here the nose, ears, eyelids, and facial correction are performed.
On the basis of the Department, the reconstruction after the removal of tumors and face paralysis is performed.
The team consists of plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, dermatologists, cosmetologists and anaesthesiologists.
European Interbalkan Medical Center is a multidisciplinary hospital in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The specialties are the following: robotic surgery, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, oncology and complete examination (check-up).
The hospital cooperates with the world’s leading medical institutions — Massachusetts General Hospital (USA) and Harvard University (USA).
- One of the best plastic surgery clinic in Vienna.
- World top plastic surgeons work at Wiener Privatklinik.
- Wiener Privatklinik is the best one among the private Austrian clinics according to the anonymous patients’ survey.
- 95% of patients are satisfied with the medical services at Wiener Privatklinik.
*The info is based on Wiener Privatklinik facts.
- The best healthcare services provider in South Korea according to the Korean International Association (KIMA).
- English speaking staff. So you can feel comfortable while having plastic surgery in South Korea.
- San Raffaele Ospedale is a hospital of international value.
- It is recognized scientific-research center where new drugs and technologies are developed.
- Doctors of San Raffaele performs plastic surgeries of any complexity focusing on postoperative reconstructive operations.
*The info is provided by a clinic.
Memorial Şişli Hospital in Istanbul is the largest multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul. It is the 1st hospital in Turkeу and the 21st in the world accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) for the high quality of treatment.
Memorial Şişli specialties are the following: oncology, bone marrow transplant, in vitro fertilization (IVF), neurosurgery, and organ transplant. The success rate of organ transplant at Memorial is 90%.
Patients from 92 countries choose Memorial Şişli for treatment annually.
Memorial Şişli Hospital offers to perform mammoplasty from $7950. The hospital ranking is 4.6 according to 43 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Istanbul, Turkey. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with translator, free airport-clinic transfer and free clinic-airport transfer. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of mammoplasty in Turkey and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
View Plastic Surgery is a clinic for cosmetic procedures in South Korea.
View doctors specialize in face, nose, eyes, breast, belly cosmetic, and lifting procedures.
Combined surgery is the main specialty of the clinic. During one intervention, surgeons can perform 4-5 procedures to change the patient’s appearance.
Doctors achieve perfect face and body contours due to 3D-modelling. You can see the results of plastic surgeries performed at View below.
View Plastic Surgery Hospital offers to perform mammoplasty from $7500 to $13200. The hospital ranking is 3.0 according to 1 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Seoul, Republic of Korea. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of mammoplasty in Republic of Korea and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Gachon University Gil Medical Center is a multidisciplinary hospital, providing medical services of the international level and is a leading hospital not only Korea, but also in Asia. Gil Hospital is located in the heart of Incheon at 1 hour drive from Incheon International Airport.
- 4 plastic surgeons of Dermatologikum Berlin are recognized as the best in Germany according to the Focus magazine rating. Among them are Dr. Rupprecht and Prof. Reich.
- It is the largest dermatologic and plastic surgery clinic in Berlin.
- Over 100 years of medical experience.
*The info is provided by the clinic.
Memorial Atasehir Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Istanbul which belongs to the large Memorial Healthcare Group. The Memorial Atasehir specialties are organ transplant (with 99.5% success rate for liver and 99% for kidney), in vitro fertilization (65% success rate), oncology, cardio- and neurosurgery.
The hospital has Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate for the compliance with international treatment standards, quality, and safety. JCI is a global organization that controls the quality of medical services worldwide.
Memorial Ataşehir Hospital offers to perform mammoplasty from $8100. The hospital ranking is 4.8 according to 9 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Istanbul, Turkey. The medical center provides a patient with translator, free airport-clinic transfer and free clinic-airport transfer. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of mammoplasty in Turkey and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
Global Hospital (Gleneagles Global Health City) is a multidisciplinary hospital in Chennai, India.
The hospital is the best medical facility for the organ transplant in the country and the world’s leader in the number of successful liver transplants (over 1,000). Doctors are the 1st in India to perform minimally invasive lung and combined heart-kidney transplants.
Gleneagles Global Health City specializes in the organ and bone marrow transplant, cardiology, pulmonology (treatment of the lungs), and oncology.
Global Hospital Chennai is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Medical Group, which accepts 2 mln patients annually.
Asklepios Klinik Altona is a university hospital of Hamburg, one of the oldest medical facilities in Northern Germany. The medical center belongs to the hospitals’ group of Asklepios Kliniken. Asklepios Altona Hamburg specializes in robotic surgery, gastroenterology, abdominal surgery, neurology, and oncology specialties.
95,000 patients get treatment annually here.