The best hair transplant centers are located in Europe and Asia. Hair transplant clinics in Europe are more expensive than Asian ones, but the medical services level is the same. The cheap hair transplant in Asia is explaned by low general pricing in these countries and high competition among local plastic surgery clinics. The cheapest places for hair transplant are Turkey, India, Malaysia, Thailand. Specialists of the clinics conduct the procedure applying seamless FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique which shows 92-98% success rate.
5 days for arrangement
Adem&Havva is among the best hair transplant clinics in Turkey due to:
- Top hair transplant doctor in Turkey. Dr. Safiye Kurt heads the hospital; she is the 1st Turkish certified hair plantation doctor. Dr. Kurt is the first one in Turkey to conduct FUE hair transplant. She carried out a procedure for the UAE Minister of Health in 2012. She has over 13 years of experience and is a member of the European Society for Hair Research.
- Great experience. Adem&Havva Center has been conducted over 16,000 plastic surgeries.
- Top hair transplant center among international patients. People from 45 countries choose the center to have esthetic procedures.
- Luxury conditions of stays. During a hair transplant procedure in Turkey, a patient stays in a 5-star hotel and feels completely comfortable.
View Plastic Surgery is a clinic for cosmetic procedures in South Korea.
View doctors specialize in face, nose, eyes, breast, belly cosmetic, and lifting procedures.
Combined surgery is the main specialty of the clinic. During one intervention, surgeons can perform 4-5 procedures to change the patient’s appearance.
Doctors achieve perfect face and body contours due to 3D-modelling. You can see the results of plastic surgeries performed at View below.
Hair transplant at Bumrungrad is performed in the Department of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery. Hair transplant procedure consists of 4 stages: medical examination, procedure, postoperative consultation and removal of sutures.
Hair transplant surgeons in Thailand use split FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) method for the procedure. A doctor takes a hairy part from the donor area and divides it into grafts with 1-8 follicles. Then a physician puts stitches on the donor area.
The procedure lasts 3-8 hours. The duration depends on the volume of the hairless area. Hair transplant does not require hospitalization.
- accreditation and certification of a clinic;
- success rate of the procedure;
- and qualification of a doctor;
- methods used for hair replacement.
Turkey, Malaysia, and Thailand are among the best places to get hair transplant. Turkey is considered the best country for hair transplant by Bookimed patients because of affordable price, suitable location, and internationally recognized specialists who apply seamless FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique at the highest level.
Methods for the best hair transplant in the world
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
Seamless transplant. During an operation, a doctor extracts sets of 3-4 follicles (the graft) out of the donor area. Follicles are transplanted to the micro openings in the hairless area. A physician retrieves these follicles from patient’s nape, arms, legs, groin.
Transplant density depends on doctor’s recommendations and patient’s requirements.
A benefit of the method is the absence of scars.
Best hair replacement in the world can be performed in two ways:
- Traditional (Lateral Split). A doctor receives the graft from a donor’s zone and transplants it to the hairless area.
- Pencil-type (Implanter Pen). A physician implants roots of the received hair using special apparatus.
FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation)
Split transplant. It is one of the popular methods applied to hair transplant overseas. A doctor takes a split of the hairy skin from patient’s nape. This procedure leaves scars. That is why FUE technique is preferable in the best hair transplant centers in the world.
Artificial hair transplant
Some hair transplant clinics offer synthetic material implantation. A doctor does punctures in the scalp. Then follicles are placed with special apparatus. This hair replacement method is prescribed for patients with a complete hair loss.
It is forbidden to dye artificial hair. It does not have the ability to grow.
How is hair transplant overseas performed?
Step 1. Preparation
The day before hair transplant procedure, a patient visits a hospital in the chosen country for a hair transplant to get a consultation, passes the blood tests. A doctor receives the results in several hours. If hormone indexes are normal, a doctor assigns hair replacement. If there are abnormalities, a patient needs to undergo treatment.
Step 2. Hair transplant
A doctor performs hair transplant under local anesthesia. Procedure duration is 2-6 hours. It depends on methods and the number of grafts. During single hair transplant procedure, a doctor can replace up to 3,000 grafts.
A doctor applies a bandage and gives recommendations after an operation. Hair transplant does not require hospitalization.
Step 3. Postoperative survey
The next day after the procedure a patient is consulted. A doctor examines a patient and washes the head in a special way. A specialist teaches a patient to wash the head and gives a restorative shampoo. A patient can return home the same day.
Step 4. Recovery
There is no rehabilitation period after hair transplant. A person can lead a usual lifestyle. Such recommendations must be followed to speed up the hair survival:
- to abstain from sex for 1 week;
- to sleep on the back during 2 weeks. A patient has to use 2 pillows not to injure donor’s and transplanted areas;
- to avoid sport activity for 1 month, sunbathing or longtime swimming;
- to wash the head using a special technique with shampoo.
Success rate of hair transplant in the best centers in the world
The best hair transplant effectiveness in top clinics is 92-98%.
Success rate depends on:
- doctor’s experience;
- a patient’s hormonal background stability;
- reactions of the organism;
- how precisely a patient follows recommendations of a specialist.
Estetik International is among Top 10 hair transplant clinics in Turkey according to Bookimed because of:
- Leading Turkish hair transplant specialist. Dr. Bulent Cihantimur is included in Top 50 plastic surgeons of the world according to Excellence Awards.
- Unique hair plantation option. Dr. Bulent Cihantimur invented organic hair transplant — special stem cells injections into the head skin. It boosts hair replantation and improves the result. So, Estetik International has become one of the best hair transplant clinic in Turkey.
- Popularity among international patients. People from Europe and Near East consider Estetik International the best hospital in Turkey for hair transplant.
- Vast experience. This Turkish hair transplant clinic performs 3,000 procedures annually.
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
5 days for arrangement
- Estetica is the 1st esthetic clinic in Turkey to receive A-class status. This means that all medical procedures and services comply with international standards.
- Estethica Clinic belongs to the Ethica Group, one of the largest in Turkey.
- Doctors from Estethica improve their skills in leading European and US clinics to apply them in Turkey.
A patient can get a hair transplant at Estethica with all-inclusive service. It means that transfer, accommodation, language assistance are already included to the price.
Manipal Hospitals represent Clinical Unit of private Indian company Manipal Education & Medical Group (MEMG), one of the leading healthcare centers in India with more than fifty years of experience in the field of medical care. Today, Manipal Hospitals is the third largest health care provider in India offering comprehensive medical care. Manipal Group includes 15 hospitals and 3 clinics, located in six states of the country, as well as in Nigeria and Malaysia. The network of Manipal Hospitals annually serves about 2,000,000 patients from India and abroad.
5 days for arrangement
Hair transplant in Bangalore or Chennai is performed in the Global Hospitals Network. This procedure is performed in the Plastic Surgery Department.
Specialists apply seamless FUE or split FUT techniques for hair transplant in India.
The procedure is performed under local anesthesia, it lasts 4-6 hours. Hospitalization is not required.
The number of hair transplant sessions is individual for each patient.
Specialists perform hair transplant at Dermatologikum Berlin Clinic. Doctors apply FUE technique for the procedure. It is a non-surgical hair replacement which can be used for restoration of the chevelure, beard, mustache, whiskers. There are no scars after the operation.
Hair transplant lasts from 2 to 4 hours. It is performed under local anesthesia.
Hospitalization for hair transplant in Germany is not required.
Hair transplant at JK is performed in the Plastic Surgery Department.
During the procedure, a doctor extracts follicles one by one from the donor area. Such a method is less traumatic than hair transplant by groups.
The operation is conducted under local anesthesia. It does not require hospitalization.
The success rate of hair transplant at JK is 98%.
The Ukrainian Academy of Plastic Surgery is a clinic which specializes in plastic, reconstructive, and aesthetic surgery. It unites leading Ukrainian specialists. The Academy is supported by international organizations of Europe and the USA. Specialists of Ukrainian Academy of Plastic Surgery undergo practise in the clinics in Great Britain, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Turkey, Israel, and the USA. The Academy has performed over 14,000 successful plastic surgeries.
The Rudolfinerhaus Private Clinic is the best stationary clinic in the capital of Austria. Traditions of high-quality medical service and rehabilitation of patients at this Hospital account for more than 125 years. The clinic is equipped with the latest equipment and is situated in the prestigious 19th district in Wien. There are three major aims of the Rudolfinerhaus: high competence, complete safety and values of humanity.
5 days for arrangement
Hair transplant in Bangkok is performed at the Robotic Hair Transplant Center. Doctors apply 2 techniques for the hair replacement: seamless FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and split FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) methods. The procedure lasts up to 4 hours. It is performed under local anesthesia.
A patient needs to stay in Thailand for 7 days for the procedure. A patient solves all issues with paperwork, does preoperative tests, hair transplant procedure and receives consultation. Specialists of Pattaya use precise robotic techniques; it detects and chooses the best hair transplant implants with allows achieving up to 98% success rate.
Dr. VJs Cosmetic Surgery Center is a specialized facility in plastic surgery with a focus on hair transplant located in Visakhapatnam, India.
The key specialties of the center are hair transplant, liposuction, breast augmentation, and rhinoplasty.
Patients from the USA, Eastern Europe, and Asia choose Dr. VJs Cosmetic Surgery Center.
2 days for arrangement
- Vast experience. For over 15 years, HospitalEste doctors have been performing one of the best hair transplants in Turkey.
- Popularity among outbound patients. People from Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Pakistan, Jordan consider hair transplant at HospitalEste as the best in Turkey.
- HospitalEste is a leading esthetic hair transplant clinic in Turkey according to its data.
Saluss is among best esthetic clinics for hair transplant due to:
- High success rate. Prof. Ragir Ozdemir performs hair plantation with 95% success rate.
- Vast experience. 600 patients choose Saluss as top hair transplant clinic in Turkey annually. The clinic has been serving international patients for over 7 years.
- Lifetime warranty. This Turkish hair transplant hospital provides a lifetime warranty for the procedure.
- A wide range of hair transplantation options: FUE (follicular unit extraction), robotic, DHI (direct hair implantation).
Dr Turowski Hair Restoration Clinic is a branch of American Medical Clinic Dr Turowski (Chicago, the USA). It is the only medical institution in the Central and the Eastern Europe for treatment of hair loss using ARTAS robotic system. The team of specialists under Dr. Gregory’s Turowski management. The doctor is in the Top list surgeons of the USA.
Quiron Madrid Hospital is one of the best clinics in Spain which is a part of the holding QuironSalud.
This network takes 1st and 3rd places respectively in the number of clinics in Spain and Europe. Quiron Madrid uses the most innovative equipment. Its personnel consist exclusively of professionals many of whom are recognized around the world. The main task for the leadership of the clinic is to ensure the maximum treatment efficiency and comfort for every patient.
Hair transplant in Berlin, Germany is performed in the Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery.
Doctors conduct the procedure using seamless Lateral Slit (kind of FUE) method. During the procedure, a specialist gets the graft from a donor’s area and transplants it into the hairless zone. Lateral Slit replacement allows implanting the grafts in a direction of hair growth. After an operation no scars left.
Doctors in Germany perform the procedure under local anesthesia. It lasts 2-4 hours.
Hair transplant does not require hospitalization at Meoclinic, Berlin.
Hair transplant is performed in the Department of Hair Restoration at Beverly Wilshire Clinic.
Specialists carry out the procedure using seamless FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique. Its benefit is the absence of scars.
Hair transplant is conducted under local anesthesia. The duration of the operation is 6-8 hours. It does not require hospitalization.
A doctor determines the number of procedures for each patient individually. For 1 session a specialist may transplant up to 1,600 grafts (4,000 hairs).