- Gyncentrum is recognized as one of the best hospitals for gynecology in Poland. Infertility treatment and IVF are the leading specialties of the facility. 30% of Bookimed patients choose Gyncentrum among other Polish clinics.
- 950 IVF cycles are performed in Gyncentrum private gynecology clinic annually as clinic’s representatives' reports. The success rate of the procedure is 43%. It is one of the highest in Europe.
- Gyncentrum is the 1st gyno clinic in the country to apply Anevivo, the revolutionary method for embryos fertilization inside the woman’s womb. 50% is an efficiency of the method according to Gyncentrum data.
The medical center offers infertility treatments from $2750 to $3850. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.8 according to 12 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Ukraine, Russian Federation and Poland. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the infertility treatment cost in Poland and other countries.
- Anadolu is included in the ratings of top gynaecology clinics within Turkey. The facility is the Baby-Friendly Hospital and provides services under the supervision of the Turkish Ministry of Health to promote excellent care quality and patients’ safety.
- 30% of Bookimed patients choose Anadolu due to excellent services, doctors’ experience, and high success rates.
- Anadolu gynecologists mainly specialize in gynecologic cancers therapy. They treat cervical, ovarian, and uterine malignancies. Anadolu MC is affiliated with the John Hopkins Hospital, one of the leading medical facilities for oncology treatment in the USA.
- IVF Unit works on the premises of the gyno clinic. 64% is a success rate of the procedure for women under 30. This index is higher than the average one within the US in accordance with the Conceive magazine, American edition about women’s health, fertility, and methods of conception.
The medical center offers infertility treatments from $2450 to $7200. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.5 according to 116 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Albania and Ukraine. The travel arrangement takes 3 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the infertility treatment cost in Turkey and other countries.
- Teknon Obstetrics and Gynaecology Clinic serves patients with female cancers (breast, uterine, ovarian, cervix) and pregnancy (even in cases of fetal pathologies).
- Teknon gynecologists cooperate with doctors of Memorial Sloan Kettering Center, one of the leading American facilities. That’s why new treatment approaches and technologies are available at Teknon Gynecology Center.
- IVF Center is a part of the Gyno Clinic. 59% is a success rate of in vitro fertilization here in agreement with clinic’s representatives.
- 80% of Bookimed patients prefer Teknon to other Spanish facilities due to world-class healthcare and safety. The first-rate services are ensured by EFQM (the European Foundation for Quality Management) certificate.
The medical center offers infertility treatments from $2700 to $4500. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.6 according to 86 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Latvia. The travel arrangement takes 8 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the infertility treatment cost in Spain and other countries.
- The Ob/Gyn Center includes the Pediatric Gynecology Department and the Adolescent Gynecology Center. Specialists provide follow-ups of puberty development, menstruation, regulate planned vaccinations for cervical cancer prevention. They accept patients from 8 to 14 years old.
- Liv is among top gynaecology clinics in Turkey for treatment of cervical, ovarian, endometrium, and other woman’s reproductive system cancers. 93% is a success rate of surgeries for ovarian cancer in the gyno clinic according to Liv statistics.
- Liv gynecologists perform robotic surgeries to remove uterine and ovarian tumors. This type of surgery lasts by 59% less time than the traditional operation. 100% of robotic operations undergo without complications and infections.
- Liv Gyno Clinic includes Obstetrics Unit that specializes in high-risk pregnancies or deliveries. IVF Unit also works on the premises of the clinic. It shows one of the highest rates among other gynaecology clinics in Turkey — 30% of 40+ women become pregnant according to Liv data.
The medical center offers infertility treatments from $3600 to $4400. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.7 according to 55 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Turkmenistan and United Kingdom. The travel arrangement takes 4 days. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the infertility treatment cost in Turkey and other countries.
- The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is the leading diagnostic ob/gyn clinic in Lithuania. Doctors single out diagnostics as the most important step in treatment plan developing and mostly carry out screening procedures. The medical staff focuses on complete screening for more effective treatment or prevention the gynecologic diseases.
- Over 80,000 patients choose Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center every year. Medical tourists from the UK, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway prefer the center to other facilities.
- Medical personnel offers different health check-up programs. The screening type depends on the woman’s age, health status, and physical complaints. The check-up includes a different number of exams and prices. Check-ups are matched for each patient individually.
- Over 300,000 screenings and 250,000 laboratory tests are conducted at the center annually.
- Gynecologic surgeries are also available at the center. Surgeons perform open and laparoscopic (through small incisions like beans in size) uterine, cysts, and parovarium removals.
How much does infertility treatment cost ?
|In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)||$1900 - $15800|
|IVF with Gender Selection||$5500 - $6750|
|Pharmacological stimulation for IVF||$680 - $1800|
Doctors calculate the cost of infertility treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final infertility treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
103 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate infertility treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $190. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $800.
- The average cost of infertility diagnostics is $1850. The lowest price is $1400 and the highest — $2300.
- The average treatment price is $6400. The lowest price is $2450 and the highest — $28000.
Nordwest Krankenhaus is a multi specialized medical institution, a leading hospital in Germany due to development of innovations, such as 3D ultrasound, anticancer vaccines in targeted therapy. It comprises 5 research institutes and 11 specialized centers.
The medical center offers infertility treatments from $10800. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.4 according to 33 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Russian Federation. The travel arrangement takes 3 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the infertility treatment cost in Germany and other countries.
Rambam Hospital is one of the greatest medical centers in Israel. Thousands of international patients visit the medical center every year. It offers more than 1,000 beds for inpatients. It is necessary to mention that the Rambam medical team includes leading Israeli specialists – professors and doctors, some of whom were even awarded the Nobel Prize. Up-to-date equipment and advanced technologies allow these high-level specialists to refine and develop in various realms of medicine.
- Sourasky Lis Maternity doctors have a vast experience in the treatment of gynecology in Israel. They treat patients with female cancers, fibrosis, endometriosis, etc. and offer high-quality services for childbirth.
- 1,000 babies are born at Sourasky Lis Maternity Center annually.
- Lis Maternity is one of the top gynecology clinics in Tel Aviv. Almost 8,000 women are treated at the center per year. Over 600 of them have some type of surgery.
- 90% is a success rate of female cancers treatment according to Sourasky’s data. It is considered one of the highest in the world.
- Sourasky is included into the list of Top 10 hospitals in the world by the Newsweek magazine, an authoritative American publication.
Severance Hospital in Korea is an international multidisciplinary clinic at Yonsei University, located in Seoul South Korea. Yonsei Severance Hospital's Health System includes: oncology and rehabilitation centers, pediatric and women's clinics, cardiovascular center and Clinic of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology. The Hospital has been certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) and serves 1.6 million outpatients annually.
Memorial Atasehir Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Istanbul which belongs to the large Memorial Healthcare Group. The Memorial Atasehir specialties are organ transplant (with 99.5% success rate for liver and 99% for kidney), in vitro fertilization (65% success rate), oncology, cardio- and neurosurgery.
The hospital has Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate for the compliance with international treatment standards, quality, and safety. JCI is a global organization that controls the quality of medical services worldwide.
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Medipol Clinic (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the treatment of female organs, the management of pregnancy and childbirth. Gynecologists of the Hospital are engaged in the therapy of fibroids, endometriosis, polycystic ovaries, infertility. The Department includes the center of obstetrics and gynecology, in vitro fertilization and maternity department. Surgical interventions are performed by low-traumatic methods using the Da Vinci robot and laparoscope. For the treatment of uterine fibroids and adenomyosis, Medipol gynecologists prescribe high-intensity focused ultrasound ablation (HIFU). IVF-center specialists conduct sperm injections (ICSI method), pre-implantation genetic examination of embryos. The success of in vitro fertilization in the Medipol is 65%.
- Memorial Şişli is one of the outstanding gynaecology clinics in Turkey due to high success rates of IVF procedures. The pregnancy index for young women is 65%. Doctors perform over 7,500 in vitro fertilization cycles every year.
- 3,000 patients from 90 countries worldwide visit Memorial Şişli Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic for in vitro fertilization each year. Medical staff delivers over 10,000 babies after the IVF procedure.
- The 1st Turkish baby after IVF with the frozen embryos was born in Memorial Şişli Gynaecology Clinic.
- Memorial Şişli is also well-known among the best gynecologic oncology centers. Doctors treat uterine, ovarian, and cervical malignancies. Doctors here work under the international NCCN (National Comprehensive Cancer Network) and ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology) standards to keep up the world-class quality level.
The medical center offers infertility treatments from $2800 to $3750. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.5 according to 28 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Russian Federation and Kazakhstan. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the infertility treatment cost in Turkey and other countries.
- Bumrungrad doctors are globally recognized as one of the best experts in gynecologic cancers treatment. Patients with oncology undergo therapy at Horizon Cancer Center that works on the premises of Bumrungrad and serves over 29,000 patients.
- Bumrungrad Ob/Gyn Clinic is popular among medical tourists. International patients from North America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific choose Bumrungrad for diagnostics and treatment.
- Oncologists of Bumrungrad Gyno Clinic apply revolutionary technologies. IBM Watson for Oncology, an artificially intelligent supercomputer, is used to enhance and compliment Bumrungrad oncologists’ experience. It helps specialists to diagnose cancer more accurately and develop the most suitable treatment plan.
- Bumrungrad is identified among the best obstetrics hospitals due to waiting lists absence. 6 labor and delivery rooms are always available at Bumrungrad to accept future mothers.
The cost of infertility diagnostics at Bumrungrad International Hospital starts from $1400. The medical center offers infertility treatments from $12600 to $28000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.3 according to 28 patients reviews. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the infertility treatment cost in Thailand and other countries.
- Döbling Hospital is a famous gynaecology clinic in Austria due to excellent patients care. The hospital has Austrian Quality Mark for Medical Tourism from Best Health Austria (BHA) that confirms high-quality level of medical services.
- Döbling Hospital is a top medical facility in Austria due to the number of patients served here. 14,000 patients choose diagnostics and treatment at Döbling annually
- 20% of Bookimed patients prefer Döbling to other Austrian clinics because of high-skilled specialists. Döbling doctors specialize in female diseases treatment, childbirth, and infertility therapy.
Rabin Medical Center
Helen Schneider Women's Hospital of Rabin Medical Center is an international center of women's health. The main departments of center are: maternity, for patients with complications of pregnancy, gynecology, gynecological oncology, ultrasonography and reproductive technologies. A particular feature of the reproductive department is the help to get pregnant (IVF) for patients with cancer. Before chemotherapy course the ovule is "canned" and the maturation of ovule goes out of the body. In this case there is no need for woman to take hormone therapy. This technology is called IVM.
Soroka Medical Center
Soroka Medical Center is the multidisciplinary medical complex in Israel. For patients of this clinic are available latest technology and equipment through which they are able to diagnosis disease at the earliest dates. Every year there carried about 30 thousand operations. The hospital serves more than 60% of Israel. According to numerous reviews, Soroka hospital helped a huge number of patients. Bookimed provides for you opportunity of treatment without intermediaries in this medical center.
Medical complex "Assaf Harofeh" is the multidisciplinary medical facility, one of the largest in Israel. There is also a well-known center in the field of infertility treatment and obstetrics. Bookimed provides for you opportunity of treatment without intermediaries in this medical center. This clinic is characterized by a high professionalism of employees. Patients of the center get here a quality health care, good attitude and full support.
- Herzliya Medical Center is one of the most progressive clinics for gynecology in Israel specialized in the infertility treatment. Over 9,000 babies are born after the IVF procedure at the center annually.
- One of the outstanding doctors in Israel works at Herzliya Center for Obstetrics and Gynecology. Prof. Ami Amit is the head and founder of Herzliya IVF Unit, the 1st facility for infertility treatment in Israel.
- Reproductive specialists achieve high results of infertility treatment due to applying the revolutionary methods and techniques. 60% is a pregnancy rate of IVF at Herzliya after the 1st trimester according to Herzliya’s data.
- Herzliya Medical Center received the maximum rating (100 points) from the Israeli Ministry of Health for the quality and safety of medical services.
The medical center offers infertility treatments from $8000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 5 according to 6 patients reviews. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the infertility treatment cost in Israel and other countries.
Vienna General Hospital (AKH) is one of the most innovative clinics in Europe. It has a long 300-year history. Vienna Medical Clinic includes over 42 university hospitals and institutes, 6 own laboratories, 10,000 employees of staff. AKH Vienna Hospital in Austria guarantees high standards and innovative technologies in all fields of medicine. Vienna Hospital is “a city in a city” with specialized medical centers, shops, restaurants and branches of a bank.