Martin Luther Hospital
Medical clinic Martin Luther is located in the western part of Berlin, near the picturesque streets of the Kurfürstendamm, and appears the largest academic hospital in Europe.
This clinic is located in the department of medical complex "Charite" and annually serves more than twelve thousand inpatients, and about eighteen thousand outpatients. Specialization of Medical Clinic Martin Luther is very wide, including emergency assistance to victims of large-scale accidents.
All profile departments of the hospital Martin Luther are equipped with the latest technology. This, combined with the work of the best German specialists consistently gives high quality results. For each patient individually approach is chosen in order to make the stay in the medical center the most comfortable both physically and emotionally.
Medical clinic Martin Luther providing high-quality care, comfortable wards, a balanced and healthy diet, as well as the opportunity to enjoy the fresh air, walking through a vast terrace located on the roof of the clinic for patients. Clinic surrounded by beautiful landscape park, when patients are walking in this park they receive only positive emotions, that is another important step to recovery.
The high level of service quality in the clinic guarantees not only positive feedback and gratitude of patients, but also a certificate of KTQ (Cooperation for the purpose of transparency and quality in health care), one of the leading certificate authorities in Germany. Various medical centers are certified by relevant specialized medical societies, providing the highest standards of medical care and constant monitoring by independent experts.
Because of high statistics of visits and consistently positive feedback from patients of medical clinic Martin Luther, Bookimed recommends it as a medical institution with a high quality of care and professionalism of doctors.
The main directions and medical specialization of clinic Martin Luther:
- Orthopedics and Traumatology surgery;
- Visceral and Minimally Invasive Surgery;
- Anesthesiology and intensive care;
- Thyroid Surgery;
- Emergency rescue center and the provision of emergency first aid;
- Obstetrics and gynecology, including neonatal center, as well as the provision of postnatal psychological support to young mothers;
- Treatment of obesity (including diabetes caused by it);
- All types of cancer treatment;
- Vascular surgery;
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation procedures;
- Radiology and brachytherapy;
- 321 hospitals worldwide
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews and global community
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.