Это был замечательный опыт. Проводили операцию по увеличению груди в Forme Clinic. Это не клиника - это отель 5 звезд ))) Чувствуешь себя, как дома) Замечательный персонал, очень заботливые и что самое главное для меня - нет ощущения, что ты в больнице. Доктор Мертан, был очень внимателен к моим пожеланиям и выполнил все именно так, как мне было необходимо. Результат превзошел все ожидания, я осталась очень довольна. Всем советую эту клинику и доктора.
Operating since 1993, Professor Hospodar performs on average 20 procedures per week. He specializes in the full range of orthopedic surgeries, such as:
- Total knee and joint replacement — Hospodar M.D. performs implant surgeries every day and he is one of the most qualified and experienced specialists in this field — over 26 years of professional background. The Professor has two Orthopedics Postgraduate Degrees and a Head Physician license received from the Czech Medical Chamber.
- Arthroscopic surgeries and related procedures, including cruciate ligament plastic surgery, excision of a meniscus, etc. Minimally invasive knee, ankle, shoulder and elbow surgeries for diagnostic purposes, most often used to treat damaged meniscus, cartilage or arthritic nodules.
Dr. Hospodar has been the Head Physician of Orthopedic Unit in Malvazinky Hospital since 2003. He works with a team of highly qualified expert surgeons in orthopedics — together they perform a range of orthopedic surgeries using advanced equipment and modern implants, for example, Zimmer knee implants, suitable even for younger patients due to its durability.
The Professor is a Chief Physician of the Czech Olympic team since 1995. He also works as a consulting doctor of national hockey, basketball, and handball teams. Moreover, Hospodar M.D. helps famous Hollywood actors, like Orlando Bloom, Noomi Rapace and great football players, like Petr Čech to treat their injuries.
Orlando Bloom and Noomi Rapace with Professor Vladislav Hospodar in Malvasinky Hospital, the Czech Republic
In 2014, Prof. Hospodar occupied the position of the Chief Physician for the Czech Republic Acrobatic Skiing team for the Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia.
- between 1983-1989 he studied in the Purkyně Military Medical Academy, Hradec Kralove, in the Czech Republic.
- in 1992, Hospodar M.D. has received first Grade Postgraduate Certificate in Orthopedics and Traumatology.
- the doctor has obtained the second Grade Postgraduate Certificate in Orthopedics and Traumatology.
- between 1989-1998 — a physician of the Orthopedics and Traumatology Department at Central Military Hospital.
- 1999-2003 — the Head Physician of Orthopedics and Traumatology Department at Central Military Hospital.
- since 2000-2003 — was an expert in total joint replacement.
- during 2003-2009 — was an acting director of Preventive Care Department at Malvazinky Hospital, in Prague, the Czech Republic.
- since 2003 till now — is the Head of Traumatology Department at Malvazinky Hospital.
- Prof. Hospodar had long-term internships and residencies in the USA, Canada, the UK, Switzerland, and France.
- Dr. Hospodar has participated in the development and implementation of different endoprosthesis types.
- The Professor is an author of numerous articles and works in endoprosthesis and sports medicine.
- Member of the Czech Society for Orthopedics and Traumatology.
- Member of the Czech Arthroscopic Society.
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance