Prof. Kramer is a top rated neurologist based in Israel whose major specialty is epilepsy treatment in children. Has over 50 years of clinical experience. Author of a novel epilepsy alarm-system which helps to react on seizures on time.
Dr. Uri Kramer is an expert in pediatric neurology, epilepsy in particularly, adolescent psychology, and child development. Prof. Kramer has treated over 7,000 children.
- Since 1991 — The Director of Paediatric Epilepsy Service at the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Centre.
- The Sackler Faculty of Medicine at Tel Aviv University (Israel) — Degree in general medicine
- The Pediatric Department in Kaplan Hospital (Israel) — Specialty in pediatrics
- The Pediatric Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology in Boston Children's Hospital (USA) — Specialty in neurology.
Prof. Kramer provides studies of new therapies for epilepsy in children. He is the developer of the special bracelet for children which detects seizures and informs parents about them.
Currently provides clinical trials to evaluate the medicinal cannabis effect for severe epilepsy.
Has written over 160 scientific papers in pediatric neurology.
Membership in organizations
- The Israel Epilepsy Association — Former President
- The American Epilepsy Society
- The Israeli Pediatric Neurology Society.
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance