Bad impressions from the clinic. We met well, the translator helped with the registration and on the visit to the doctor. But the doctor practically did not look at the child, talked through a translator, asked all the time the conclusion from the Moscow clinic. What for?? I must examine and diagnose myself! I assigned an eeg, paid for it, made no information when the conclusion was made whether the procedure was carried out correctly, the child fell asleep, I asked the sister to sleep, she doesn’t know .. now the big problem is how to take the conclusion and eeg schedules. There are no documents that did research. They tormented the child, paid about $ 200 and that's it .. Nobody warned that the conclusion should be paid separately! Now they are asking for 90 Dirhams for this too!
Assoc. Prof. Menashe Zaarour is world renown Israeli neurosurgeon with more than 30-year experience, who specializes in neurological disorders treatment.
Assoc. Prof. Menashe Zaarour graduated from the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa, Israel. Afterwards he had training at the leading medical institutions in the world (as Mayo Clinic, the USA).
Currently, doctor Zaarour heads the Neurosurgical Department at Rambam Medical Center, that is recognized as a leading Israeli department in the treatment of neurological conditions.
Associate Professor Menashe Zaaroor worked in such world-renowned specialized institutions as:
- Department of Neurosurgery in Columbia Presbyterian Hospital
- DBS and Movement Disorders Department in New York
- Spinal Unit in Vienna Hospital in Austria
- Maxine Dunitz Neurosurgical Institute in Los Angeles.
Nowadays doctor Zaaroor is a teaching Professor at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology.
Prof. Menashe Zaarour serves patients with Parkinson's disease, brain and spinal cord carcinomas, skull traumas, multiple sclerosis, central nervous system, brain aneurysm, thrombosis, and others.
Doctor Zaarour applies the most advanced minimally invasive techniques including deep brain stimulation.
- Hershel Rich Technion Innovation Award for robotic minimally-invasive brain tumor resection (RMTR)
- Award for Outstanding Lecturing from the Rappaport Faculty of Medicine at the Technion
Professor Zaarour has a research interest in medical robotics, focused ultrasound (MRgFUS) for movement disorders and neuropathic pain, clinical neurophysiology.
Membership in organizations
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- European Association of Neurosurgical Societies
- International Association of Neurosurgery
- International Base of Skull Surgery
- Israel Neurosurgical Society
- Israel Society for Neuroscience
- Israel Spine Society
- Israel Trauma Society.
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance