John de Groot
Thomas A. Aloia
David B Sokol
Prof. Jack Baniel is a Professor of Urology and Chief of Urology section at Rabin Medical Center, Petach Tikva, Israel. He performs the reconstruction of the bladder, robotic prostatectomy, cancer surgeries with preservation of the nerve endings. He is a founder of oncourological Department at Beilinson Hospital.
He published more than 100 scientific articles. Professor Jack Baniel is the analyst of the largest publications on uro-oncology, he participates in a number of clinical researches of global scale. He is also included in the group of researchers at the Weizmann Institute of Science and at Tel Aviv University and the board member of the international research organizations that are engaged in clinical research in the field of uro-oncology.
Tel Aviv University.
Membership in professional organizations:
- The Israeli Medical Association .
- Israeli Association of Urology.
- European Association of Urology.
- European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC).
- American Association of Urology.
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Fast response on your request
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance
*Your contact information will be used only for medical consultation and won't be shared.