Axel Stang is a professor, Head Physician of Asklepios Barmbek Clinic, specializes in internal medicine, oncology, and hematology. Dr. Stang conducts antibody and molecular therapies, to reduce tumor size.
The physician studied biology and molecular genetics at the Technological University in Karlsruhe, oncology and hematology at the University of Hamburg.
Dr. Axel Stang was the supervisor and teacher at the DEGUM German Society of Ultrasound in Medicine.
Chief Physician of hematology, oncology and palliative care in Asklepios Barmbek Clinic since 2010.
Submit a request on Bookimed website to get a consultation with the professor. Bookimed Medical Doctor will contact you to specify the details of your condition and book a convenient time with the Ddoctor.
Dr. Stang participates in weekly case conferences in Asklepios Clinic to compose the most effective treatment plans for patients.
The author of articles on the effectiveness of radiofrequency ablation in treating of metastatic colon cancer.
Was a member of research group that studied the effects of liver embolization. The technique allows blocking the access of blood to cancer cells and maintain normal blood supply to healthy liver tissue.
- German Cancer Society (AIO);
- German Society of Hematology and Oncology (DGHO);
- German Society of Internal Medicine (DGIM);
- German Society of Palliative Medicine;
- The German Society of Ultrasound in Medicine (DEGUM);
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO);
- Chairman of the working group on sonography in Hamburg.
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance