14 clinics from around the world that specialize in ReLEx SMILE eye surgery are listed in the catalogue.
Operation is used in Ophthalmology.
The rating is based on the choice of patients who underwent the procedure abroad.
The price for ReLEx SMILE eye surgery in leading overseas clinics is displayed in the catalogue. The lowest price is 2100$. Get your specific cost of the procedure from Medical Coordinator.
Bookimed doesn’t charge patients any additional fees for arranging a treatment.
5 days for arrangement
- Spreebogen is one of the leading specialized ophthalmology clinics in Germany due to innovative technologies applied. The clinic is among the few ones, where ophthalmologists perform ReLEx SMILE eye surgery.
- The starting ReLEx SMILE cost per eye is stated above. Pay attention, that the final bill depends on the patient's refractive error, corneal thickness, and surgeon's qualification.
- Prof. Manfred Tetz heads Spreebogen and has over 30 years of experience in laser eye surgery. The doctor is among the best ophthalmologists in Germany according to the Focus magazine, the authoritative medical edition in the country. That's why the ReLEx SMILE eye surgery cost may be higher if Prof. Tetz will perform the procedure. This doctor requires the higher fee for his services.
- Spreebogen ophthalmologists provide the complete examination of eyes to evaluate the patient's vision problems. However, a patient pays for diagnostic tests additionally. The SMILE laser eye surgery cost includes consultation with an ophthalmologist, the operation itself, individual treatment plan, and aftercare according to your needs.
- Over 70,000 eye surgeries have been already performed at Spreebogen.
5 days for arrangement
- Bumrungrad International is No. 1 choice for international patients from North America, Australia, and the Middle East. Over 500,000 medical tourists prefer Bumrungrad as the primary destination for diagnostics and treatment.
- ReLEx SMILE is one of the most popular ophthalmological procedures for international patients. They fall for the packages that guarantee lower SMILE laser eye surgery cost than in their native countries.
- The standard package includes all necessary procedures and the ReLEx SMILE surgery itself. Each package has its expiry date. So specify whether the package is available before planning your arrival to the hospital. The package ReLEx SMILE price is significantly lower compared to the separate procedures, and you do not overpay.
- Bumrungrad International is one of those medical facilities in Asia, where ReLEx SMILE is available. Due to the innovative technologies, the MIS Asia magazine (popular IT management edition within the Asia-Pacific) has recognized Bumrungrad as the most electronically smartest hospital worldwide.
- The starting non-package ReLEx SMILE eye surgery cost per eye is stated above. The final price does not include other expenses before/after the surgery, further treatment costs, home medications, and medical supplies.
- ReLEx SMILE is available at EuroEyes Medical Center (one among the few clinics to offer this technique). This facility is among the best ones for vision impairments treatment in Germany according to the Focus magazine, the leading medical edition within the country.
- 500,000 patients have entrusted their eye treatment to EuroEyes ophthalmologists.
- Dr. Jorn Jorgensen heads EuroEyes and has been leading the Focus ranking of best German ophthalmologists for 5 years. Because of his high qualification and national fame, Dr. Jorgensen requests a higher fee that affects the final ReLEx SMILE surgery cost.
- 200,000 eye surgeries are performed at EuroEyes annually.
- The price of the procedure depends on the patient's refractive error and corneal thickness. EuroEyes doctors offer the average ReLEx SMILE cost per eye within Germany, which is given above.
- Asklepios Nord Clinic is among those several German medical facilities to carry out the ReLEx SMILE surgery. Highly-skilled eye doctors with over 25 years of experience perform the procedure.
- Asklepios Nord welcomes 70,000 patients annually.
- The ReLEx SMILE price at Asklepios Nord is the average within Germany. However, this clinic is one of the leading ophthalmological institutions in Germany according to the Focus magazine, the truthful healthcare publication within the country.
- The starting ReLEx SMILE surgery cost per eye at Asklepios Nord is fixed above. The exact price of the procedure depends on the refractive error, corneal thickness, and eye surgeon's experience. The reputation and qualification of a surgeon may increase the fee for their work. As a result, the ReLEx SMILE cost will be higher. Specify this info before choosing a surgeon.
- South Korea is one of the primary destinations for vision correction surgeries. BGN is one of the best eye clinics in Korea due to the high-quality level of equipment. ReLEX SMILE surgery is performed in this clinic. BGN is among several medical facilities worldwide that offer this innovative technique of vision correction.
- Pay attention that the BGN doctors provide the ReLEx SMILE cost per both eyes. The starting price is stated above. The eye drops are necessary after the surgery, so you pay for them additionally. A patient needs to stay at Busan for a week, but BGN provides in-hotel stay only per night.
- The examination of vision before and after the surgery is included into the SMILE laser eye surgery cost. However, each patient has to undergo complete eye screening before the surgery. You may undergo all necessary tests in your native country or at BGN for a couple of days before the surgery. These diagnostic tests are not included in the final ReLEx SMILE price.
- BGN is a well-known Korean vision center among international patients due to excellent services, affordable prices, and seasonal discounts. BGN ophthalmologists perform over 300,000 eye surgeries every year.
- Prof. Marcus Blum is one of the world's best vision correction specialists with 30 years of experience. He belongs to the group of principal investigators for the VisuMax femtosecond laser and is involved in the development of the ReLEx technique.
- The ReLEx SMILE cost here is average compared to other eye surgery clinics in Germany. But the price may significantly increase if Dr. Blum operates. Some other experienced eye specialists provide a comprehensive care at Helios Berlin Buch. But their fees are lower than Blum's payment that reduce the final SMILE laser eye surgery cost.
- The starting price of the surgery per eye is determined above. The final cost depends on refractive error and corneal thickness.
- The complete vision diagnostic tests are necessary before the surgery. You may undergo eye screening in your country to avoid additional charges. The ReLEx SMILE surgery cost includes the surgery itself, vision exam before and after the surgery.
- 94% of people are satisfied with treatment at Helios Berlin-Buch in agreement with the hospital's anonymous survey.
4 days for arrangement
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
Memorial Şişli Hospital in Istanbul is the largest multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul. It is the 1st hospital in Turkeу and the 21st in the world accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) for the high quality of treatment.
Memorial Şişli specialties are the following: oncology, bone marrow transplant, in vitro fertilization (IVF), neurosurgery, and organ transplant. The success rate of organ transplant at Memorial is 90%.
Patients from 92 countries choose Memorial Şişli for treatment annually.
Asan Hospital (Asan Medical Center) is the largest multidisciplinary medical center in South Korea, which can serve 2,700 patients at once.
The key specialties in the hospital are organ transplant, oncology, cardiology, and cardiac surgery. Almost half of all heart transplants in South Korea are carried out (45%) at Asan. The success of organ transplants ranges from 90%.
Every day, 11,800 outpatients and 2,550 inpatients are treated in Asan Hospital. Medical tourists from the USA, China, the UAE, Russia, Kazakhstan, and Mongolia choose Asan Hospital.
Seoul National University Bundang Hospital is one of the most innovative multidisciplinary medical centers in Korea.
It is the 1st digital hospital in the country. The hospital is equipped witg BESTcare system that allows avoiding medical errors, improving treatment safety and effectiveness.
Bundang specializes in general and abdominal surgery, oncology, orthopedics and traumatology.
1,500,000 patients undergo treatment at in hospital every year.
5 days for arrangement
ReLex SMILE eye surgery is available at Dünyagöz Hospital. Medical tourists from 107 states visit the Hospital due to ReLex SMILE cost. The price for the procedure is 30-50% lower here than in the eye clinics of Germany and Israel.
Ophthalmologists treat myopia up to -10D and astigmatism up to -5D with SMILE, which is impossible using other laser treatments. ReLex SMILE is suitable for people with the thin cornea.
SMILE procedure is performed with the Zeiss Visumax Femtosecond laser. It makes the surgery incisionless and single-step. Zeiss company (the laser producer) is the largest and the most authoritative ophthalmological goods maker in Germany and Europe.
5 days for arrangement
Batıgöz eye specialists carry out ReLEx SMILE eye surgery to treat myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism even at the advanced stages. Patients with the thin cornea may undergo the procedure. The operation results are preserved for 15 years.
Visumax Femtosecond Laser is used to perform the surgery. It makes the ReLEx SMILE procedure safer and help to avoid postoperative complications. The laser is produced by Carl Zeiss, the most significant eye care goods maker in Germany and Europe.
ReLEx SMILE price includes transfer from/to an airport and clinic, staying in the hotel for 2 nights, breakfast, preoperative tests, ReLEx SMILE surgery, eye drops, and the language assistance.