MS diagnostic program at HM includes:
- MRI of the head and spinal cord
- optical coherence tomography
- complete blood count with expanded immunological profile
- neuromyelitics optica test for NMO-IgG detecting
- lumbar puncture.
The price is indicated for the whole diagnostic procedures. If not all of them are required and provided, the price is lower.
|Complex diagnostics of multiple sclerosis||6500 - 7800 €|
Multiple sclerosis at HM is treated by medical therapy and has the following options:
- treatment with interferon agents - the cost is EUR 20,000.
- treatment with Plasmapheresis - at least 5 sessions during 10 days. The cost is approx. EUR 15,000.
- treatment with Flebogamma - 5 days. The cost is approx. EUR 14,000.
- the appliance of Rituximab - the medicine of the last generation is approx. EUR 50,000 in a year.
|Medicational treatment for multiple sclerosis||14000 - 50000 €|
|Plasmapheresis||12000 - 15000 €|
The Integrated Center of Neurosciences comprises specialists in Neurology, Neurophysiology and Mental Disorders Studies in one unit equipped with special diagnostic and treatment technologies.
Quiron Barcelona Hospital is one of the leading clinics in Spain, strong suit of which is The Baselga Institute of Oncology. It makes progressive cancer researches in cooperation with American oncological centers. The clinic involves the latest equipment and the most experienced doctors in Spain. Diagnostic and therapeutic manipulations here combine maximum accuracy and efficiency and the personnel are ready to satisfy needs even of the most demanding patients.
Quiron Madrid Hospital is one of the best clinics in Spain which is a part of the holding QuironSalud.
This network takes 1st and 3rd places respectively in the number of clinics in Spain and Europe. Quiron Madrid uses the most innovative equipment. Its personnel consist exclusively of professionals many of whom are recognized around the world. The main task for the leadership of the clinic is to ensure the maximum treatment efficiency and comfort for every patient.