In general, we liked the clinic
But there are a few comments.
There the specialists are not very punctual. Specialists in time does not take to wait long
And yes yes satisfied
Cervical cancer treatment in Medipol Mega Hastaneler Kompleksi
Medipol University Hospital is one of the largest multi-specialty medical institution in Turkey. Daily, over 1,200 patients trust their health to Medipol's experts. The hospital is equipped with advanced technologies, i.e, Da Vinci Surgical System, Cyber and Gamma Knives. Doctors specialize in cancer, neurological, and cardiovascular treatment. Organ transplantation, bone marrow transplant and IVF are among key specialties of the hospital.
Patients who have undergone treatment in Turkey, can make sure that it is not only popular resort, but one of the leaders of medical tourism. Bookimed offers the best hospitals in Turkey, one of which is Medipol Mega Hospital, the first private complex in the country.
Medipol in numbers:
- 470 beds for hospitalization;
- 133 beds in intensive care units;
- 25 operating rooms;
- 1,500 employees providing high quality treatment.
The complex was formed as a result of the merger of the University and University Hospital. The structure of Medipol Mega Hospital Complex includes 4 hospitals: Oncology, Cardiovascular Surgery, General and Dental Hospital. Medipol is an important link in Turkish health system by virtue of million annual investments of approx. $150 million.
Specialization of the complex include:
- Breast surgery;
- Pediatric cardiac surgery;
- Neurosurgery (Deep Brain Stimulation) and neurology (epilepsy, Parkinson's disease);
- Cardiovascular Surgery;
- Interventional Neuroradiology;
Medipol Mega Hospital Complex is equipped with modern facilities, such as the revolutionary technological systems HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound), which helps to conduct non-invasive surgery to treat prostate cancer, bone marrow, and uterine myoma. Modern techniques (e.g. EVAR-TEVAR) are successfully used in the treatment of aortic enlargement, TAVI allows to replace heart valves without surgery.
Interventional Neuroradiology Department
Interventional neuroradiology is an area of expertise in the treatment of brain and spinal cord vascular diseases under the guidance of high technology and imaging techniques, instead of the classic open surgery.
Diseases to be treated:
- Cerebral Aneurysms;
- Brain AVM (arteriovenous malformation);
- Dural fistula;
- Carotid Cavernous fistula;
- Atherosclerotic stenosis;
- Retinoblastoma and other tumor treatments;
- Stroke (acute stroke), sudden paralyzed state INR is the treatment of vascular bubbles leading to brain hemorrhage. This is followed by treatment of cerebrovascular arthritis and especially jugular vein stenosis.
Choosing Medipol with the help of Bookimed, patients have the opportunity to receive treatment in one of the best clinics in Turkey that has JCI accreditation. Ultra-modern equipment and advanced technologies applied in Medipol Mega Hospital speed up patient's recovery!
- 321 hospitals worldwide
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews and global community