- The diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Ichilov Hospital
- The cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Ichilov Hospital
- The lymphoma treatment methods at Ichilov Hospital
Why is Ichilov Hospital the leading center in lymphoma treatment?
The experienced and appropriately qualified doctors provide lymphoma diagnostics and treatment in one of the largest Israeli medical centers, i.e. Ichilov hospital, like oncohematologists Prof. Elizabeth Naparstek and Dr. Odelia Gur, as well the leading Israeli doctor in lymphoma treatment, chief doctor of lymphoma treatment at Ichilov, Dr. Sigal Tavor.
Working closely with the colleagues from other medical departments, i.e. radiologists, surgeons, nutritionists etc., they reach up to 80% of lypmhoma treatment efficiency. Ichilov hospital provides the sparing methods of lymphoma treatment meaning that doctors try to avoid the overuse of chemotherapy to save the high life quality of the patients after the treatment. The hospital professionals are famous of infant lymphoma treatment by such method both in Israel and abroad.
What are the diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Ichilov Hospital?
- Detailed blood test;
- Revision of previously held biopsy and biopsy of the increased lymph node followed by tissue samples microscopic examination (morphological and immunological study);
- CT, MRI, EchoCG;
Certain other procedures are also available depending on the certain medical case. The diagnostics takes from 3 to 5 days.
What is the cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Ichilov Hospital?
The total cost varies from 3,000 to 5,000 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the lymphoma treatment methods at Ichilov Hospital?
The following lymphoma treatment methods may be assigned at Ichilov Hospital depending on the health conditions and age of the patient:
- Radiation therapy (treatment of Hodgkin's lypmhoma of 1st and 2nd stage);
- Chemotherapy (3rd and 4th stages of disease);
- Combined treatment (chemo and radiotherapy);
- Monoclonal antibodies therapy (innovative method);
- Bone marrow transplant (most complicated cases);
- Immunotherapy and biotherapy (terminates the tumor cells and prevents the metastasis of lymphoma).
Nowadays 95% of remission happens at the early stages of detected pathology by Ichilov Hospital. The time for lymphoma treatment varies from 20 days to 6 months. The hospital professionals develop the individual plans of this disease treatment only.
- The diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Medipol hospital
- The cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Medipol hospital
- The lymphoma treatment methods at Medipol hospital
Why is Medipol hospital the leading center in lymphoma treatment?
The center for hematology, oncohematology and bone marrow transplant at Medipol International Health Center is headed by Prof. Dr. Orhan Sezer MD, the leading professional of Hamburg-Eppendorf University Hospital on hematology, oncohematology and stem cells transplant, scientific advisor of German and European Association for Oncology and Haematology.
The leading oncohematologists of the country, well-known in Europe, Asia and USA, Prof. Dr. S. Sema Anak and Prof. Dr. Fatma Deniz Sargin carry out hundreds of over 30 lymphoma types treatment procedures of various stages. The treatment efficiency at the early stages is 90%, while the later go up to 70%.
What are the diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Medipol hospital?
The following procedures are held while diagnosing lymphoma at Medipol hospital:
- CT, MRI;
- lymph nodes biopsy;
- bone marrow biopsy and study;
- bone scan;
- detailed blood test;
- thorough examination at haematologist and dentist.
What is the cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Medipol hospital?
The total cost starts from 2,600 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the lymphoma treatment methods at Medipol hospital?
There are the following treatment methods and options for managing patients with lymphomas at Medipol hospital:
- Dynamic observation (in case of indolent non-Hodgkin lymphoma with no subjective symptoms);
- chemotherapy (application of medicines to terminate the tumor cells as well as to their ability to cell fission);
- biological treatment (monoclonal antibodies usage affecting the biological mechanisms of the tumor and stopping its development);
- radiation therapy (cyber knife, gamma knife);
- stem cells transplant: bone marrow and stem cells allogeneic and autologous transplant.