LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.
- The diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Ichilov Hospital
- The cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Ichilov Hospital
- The lymphoma treatment methods at Ichilov Hospital
Why is Ichilov Hospital the leading center in lymphoma treatment?
The experienced and appropriately qualified doctors provide lymphoma diagnostics and treatment in one of the largest Israeli medical centers, i.e. Ichilov hospital, like oncohematologists Prof. Elizabeth Naparstek and Dr. Odelia Gur, as well the leading Israeli doctor in lymphoma treatment, chief doctor of lymphoma treatment at Ichilov, Dr. Sigal Tavor.
Working closely with the colleagues from other medical departments, i.e. radiologists, surgeons, nutritionists etc., they reach up to 80% of lypmhoma treatment efficiency. Ichilov hospital provides the sparing methods of lymphoma treatment meaning that doctors try to avoid the overuse of chemotherapy to save the high life quality of the patients after the treatment. The hospital professionals are famous of infant lymphoma treatment by such method both in Israel and abroad.
What are the diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Ichilov Hospital?
- Detailed blood test;
- Revision of previously held biopsy and biopsy of the increased lymph node followed by tissue samples microscopic examination (morphological and immunological study);
- CT, MRI, EchoCG;
Certain other procedures are also available depending on the certain medical case. The diagnostics takes from 3 to 5 days.
What is the cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Ichilov Hospital?
The total cost varies from 3,000 to 5,000 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the lymphoma treatment methods at Ichilov Hospital?
The following lymphoma treatment methods may be assigned at Ichilov Hospital depending on the health conditions and age of the patient:
- Radiation therapy (treatment of Hodgkin's lypmhoma of 1st and 2nd stage);
- Chemotherapy (3rd and 4th stages of disease);
- Combined treatment (chemo and radiotherapy);
- Monoclonal antibodies therapy (innovative method);
- Bone marrow transplant (most complicated cases);
- Immunotherapy and biotherapy (terminates the tumor cells and prevents the metastasis of lymphoma).
Nowadays 95% of remission happens at the early stages of detected pathology by Ichilov Hospital. The time for lymphoma treatment varies from 20 days to 6 months. The hospital professionals develop the individual plans of this disease treatment only.
- Professional oncologists at Helios Medical Center
- Diagnostics and treatment of cancer
- Cost for treatment of oncologic diseases in Germany
Why Helios Medical Center is considered one of the leading in oncologic diseases treatment in Germany?
- Acute leukemia
- Melanoma, i.e. skin cancer
- Lymphogranulomatosis, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Tumors in the nervous and endocrine systems
- Breast cancer
- Tumors in the digestive system
About 10 thousand patients go for diagnostics and get the treatment program at Helios Center of Oncology annually, while over 3 thousand get ambulatory treatment.
How do the experts operate at Helios Medical Center?
Professor Wolf-Dieter Ludwig manages Helios Center of Oncology, being the expert in diagnostics and treatment of various kinds of cancer and other oncologic pathologies. Qualified oncologists are among the Medical Center staff, having many years of work experience and applying the modern comprehensive methods of treatment.
What do the cancer diagnostics and treatment include?
Diagnostics at the early stages is able to increase significantly the treatment efficiency; therefore, Helios Medical Centers are fitted with all the required modern equipment for qualitative and precise examinations. The patient gets the required treatment when the diagnosis is put. Helios Center of Oncology provides the interdisciplinary therapy as well. The following diagnostic and treatment procedures are among standard ones:
- Biochemical blood test + tumor markers testing
- CT, MRI, PET-CT
- Surgery by Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and robotic surgical system, i.e. the da Vinci etc.
- Chemotherapy modern methods
- Hormone therapy
- Bio and immunologic therapy
What is the cost for treatment for the foreign patients at Helios Medical Center?
The prices for cancer treatment in Germany are justified by the medicine level and the treatment efficiency. Every patient can pay for the medical services directly to the account of the Medical center with no commissions for agents by virtue of Bookimed service. You can order the treatment program including the pricing now!
- The diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Medipol hospital
- The cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Medipol hospital
- The lymphoma treatment methods at Medipol hospital
Why is Medipol hospital the leading center in lymphoma treatment?
The center for hematology, oncohematology and bone marrow transplant at Medipol International Health Center is headed by Prof. Dr. Orhan Sezer MD, the leading professional of Hamburg-Eppendorf University Hospital on hematology, oncohematology and stem cells transplant, scientific advisor of German and European Association for Oncology and Haematology.
The leading oncohematologists of the country, well-known in Europe, Asia and USA, Prof. Dr. S. Sema Anak and Prof. Dr. Fatma Deniz Sargin carry out hundreds of over 30 lymphoma types treatment procedures of various stages. The treatment efficiency at the early stages is 90%, while the later go up to 70%.
What are the diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Medipol hospital?
The following procedures are held while diagnosing lymphoma at Medipol hospital:
- CT, MRI;
- lymph nodes biopsy;
- bone marrow biopsy and study;
- bone scan;
- detailed blood test;
- thorough examination at haematologist and dentist.
What is the cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Medipol hospital?
The total cost starts from 2,600 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the lymphoma treatment methods at Medipol hospital?
There are the following treatment methods and options for managing patients with lymphomas at Medipol hospital:
- Dynamic observation (in case of indolent non-Hodgkin lymphoma with no subjective symptoms);
- chemotherapy (application of medicines to terminate the tumor cells as well as to their ability to cell fission);
- biological treatment (monoclonal antibodies usage affecting the biological mechanisms of the tumor and stopping its development);
- radiation therapy (cyber knife, gamma knife);
- stem cells transplant: bone marrow and stem cells allogeneic and autologous transplant.
- Methods of oncologic diseases treatment
- Oncologists of Vivantes Medical Centers
- Cost for cancer treatment in Germany
Why are Vivantes Medical Centers some of the best on cancer treatment in Germany?
The treatment of cancer in Germany means the good chances to save lives of many patients from all over the world. Vivantes medical network is one of the largest medical groups in Europe, having four Departments of Oncology, admitting over 14,000 patients from all over the world annually. The modern equipment, the advanced diagnostic and treatment methods, as certainly high-qualified experts in oncology with many years of experience guarantee the efficient treatment of cancer. Vivantes Spandau, one of the biggest centers of oncology in Germany, is in the number of the medical centers of Vivantes.
What are the treatment methods of oncologic diseases applied at Vivantes Medical Centers?
Vivantes centers of oncology apply the modern equipment for diagnostics and treatment of the patients suffering from the latter cancer stages. The medical centers provide:
- Blood testing for tumor markers
- Transfusion medicine
- Biological therapy
- Hormonal therapy
- Substitutional therapy
- Palliative therapy
- Immunologic therapy
- Aspirational cytology etc.
Who are the oncologists at Vivantes Medical Centers?
Over 100 professional doctors provide the treatment of oncologic diseases at Vivantes Medical Centers. The treating doctor is consulted by the group of expert colleagues while working with every patient, resulting in unique efficient treatment program for the patient. One of the leading oncologists in Germany Prof. Ernst Spät-Schwalbe has managed Spandau Medical Center since 2001.
What is the cost of cancer treatment at Vivantes Medical Centers?
The cost for treatment of various kinds of cancer is significantly lower at Vivantes Medical Centers in Germany in comparison with Switzerland, Great Britain or the USA. By virtue of Bookimed website, patients from all over the world can pay for the medical services without any agents directly to the account of the Clinic. You can get the treatment program including the pricing now!
Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
- Diagnostics of cancer at Memorial Medical Center
- Treatment methods of oncologic diseases
- Cost for cancer treatment in Turkey
Why Memorial Medical Center is recognized as one of the leading in Turkey on cancer treatment?
Memorial Medical Center is the world-class medical institution providing the services of diagnostics and treatment of various diseases, including breast cancer, liver cancer, melanoma, leucosis, stomach cancer, sarcoma, prostate cancer etc.
What are the diagnostic methods at Memorial Medical Center?
The diagnostics at Memorial Medical Center features a major attention for precision and promptness; the patients suffering the oncologic diseases are offered two kinds of early diagnostics, such as screening and Check-Up. The comprehensive examinations include:
What are the modern methods of cancer treatment applied at Memorial Medical Center?
The comprehensive interdisciplinary approach is applied for the treatment of oncologic diseases. The following methods are among the main ones of cancer treatment at Memorial Medical Center:
- Chemotherapy by modern sparing medication with minimal side effects
- Radio Frequency Therapy
- Surgical treatment, i.e. minimal invasive surgeries, and surgery by robotic systems etc.
What is the cost for cancer treatment at Memorial medical center?
The treatment of oncologic diseases at Memorial Clinic in Turkey is much lower than the similar services and medical care in Germany, Israel or the USA. The cost of treatment program is set up for each patient individually.However, you may get the exact pricing now using Bookimed service.
- Diagnostics of lymphoma at Charité
- Lymphoma diagnostic cost
- innovative methods of lymphoma treatment
Why is Charité one of the leading centers in lymphoma treatment?
The leading professionals of Charité manage the scientific researches in the most relevant medical fields, provide the courses for the doctors at the highest level. The hospital successfully provides the treatment of 29 kinds of lymphoma. The unique developments that become the best world treatment methods standards are applied. What doctors are the experts in lymphoma treatment at Charité? The Department for Oncohaematology at Charité in Berlin is managed by best European experts: Prof. Kurt Possinger M.D. Ph.D. and Prof. Dr. med. Bernd Dörken.
What is the diagnostics of lymphoma at Charité?
- detailed blood testing;
- lymph nodes and visceral ultrasound;
- affected lymph node biopsy;
- MRI, CT, PET-CT;
- bones scanning;
- trephine biopsy depending on the medical situation.
What is the lymphoma diagnostic cost at Charité?
The total cost starts from 4,000 USD.
What are the lymphoma treatment methods at Charité?
The most popular approach in lymphoma treatment at Charité nowadays is the combination of chemo and radiotherapy (i.e. irradiation of the affected zones).
The immunobiological methods are applied in certain cases (i.e. cytokines, monoclonal antibodies and vaccines) to improve the immunity of the patient.
When there is no effect of the medications and radiotherapy, the German doctors combine the chemotherapy of high dosage and bone marrow or stem cells transplantation (both autologous and allogeneic).
What are the innovative methods of lymphoma treatment applied at Charité?
- RapidArc 3D irradiation;
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT);
- The intracavitary radiation therapy;
- Radioologic surgery by Cyber Knife.
- The diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Acibadem hospital
- The cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Acibadem hospital
- The lymphoma treatment methods at Acibadem hospital
Acibadem hospital has one of the highest efficiency rates on lypmhoma treatment: 10 year survival rates up to 60-70% depending on the disease nature. Medical services are provided on a high level, while the hospital professionals are respected by their colleagues from USA and Europe. The main objective of the medical staff is to treat the lymphoma by the minimal stress for the patient, minimal side effects and reproductive function preservation. Special treatment methods, therapy plans and innovative technologies are developed for that.
The following diagnostic procedures are held at Acibadem hospital:
- laboratory blood testing;
- MRI, CT;
- abdominal organs, the retroperitoneal lymph nodes and thyroid ultrasound;
- bone scan;
- chest X-ray;
- bone marrow and lymph nodes biopsy.
What is the cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Acibadem hospital?
The total cost starts from 2,700 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the lymphoma treatment methods at Acibadem hospital?
The individual treatment program is developed at Acibadem Hospital after a thorough medical check-up incl. the histological features of lymphoma, disease stage, degree of internal organs involvement, age and presence of concomitant diseases.
Four types of treatment are used both separately and combined:
- stem cells transplant.
The lymphoma treatment takes from 2 weeks to several months.
- The diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Assuta Medical Center
- The cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Assuta Medical Center
- The lymphoma treatment methods at Assuta Medical Center
- The results of lymphoma treatment at Assuta Medical Center
Why is Assuta Medical Center the leading center in lymphoma treatment?
Assuta provides the surgeries using the modern methods and IT-technologies, such as gamma knife and cyber knife, which application gives the minimal injury and high efficiency. Lymphoma diagnostics and treatment is held by the well-known Israeli oncohematologists, i.e. Prof. Ella Naparstek and Dr. O. Gur. Assuta provides 80% of successful Hodgkin lymphoma and 95% of non-Hodgkin lymphomas treatment.
Doctors treat more than 30 kinds of lymphomas and save hundreds of lives annually. Such success was reached by implementation of the newest daignostics and treatment methods. As a result, those patients, who survived Hodgkin lymphoma, live a normal life, and young women give birth after the treatment.
What are the diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Assuta Medical Center?
The lymphoma diagnostics has the following range of testings:
- Detailed blood test, incl. lymphoma cells detection;
- Immunological and genetic testing;
- Lymph nodes biopsy followed by hystological testing;
- Bone marrow biopsy;
- Spinal puncture with spinal fluid testing;
- Lymphatic system ultrasound;
- CT, MRI, PET-CT, bone scan;
- Surgical methods, i.e. laparoscopy, thoracoscopy;
- CNS and eyes testing.
What is the cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Assuta Medical Center?
The total cost starts from 4,000 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
The main feature of lymphoma treatment at Assuta Medical Center is the chemotherapy, combined with immune drugs, one of which is the monoclonal antibodies method. The enormous advantage of this hospital is the development of these antibodies at the special immunologic laboratoryoratories individually for each patient, based on the material received from the affected lymph nodes.
The extracorporal hemosorption in line with this procedure, i.e. blood filtering from pathologic lymphoma cells, as well as transfusion of blood components, like erythrocytes and platelets to eliminate anemia and normalize the coagulation.
What are the results of lymphoma treatment at Assuta Medical Center?
The bone marrow transplant gives efficient results under complicated cases, while Assuta has the highest rate of survival and efficiency in the country. The results of lymphoma treatment at Assuta are very high: Hodgkin's lymphoma is completely treated, when non-Hodgkin's lymphoma 5-year survival rate exceeds 80%.