- Doctors specialized in lymphoma treatment at Munich University Hospital
- The diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Munich University Hospital
- The cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Munich University Hospital
- The lymphoma treatment methods at Munich University Hospital
Munich University Hospital has reached the following successful results in lymphoma treatment:
- High efficiency of therapy innovative methods;
- Successful treatment of 4th stage of disease;
- The new experimental medicines under diagnositcs and therapy;
- Law index of unwanted complications.
What doctors are the experts in lymphoma treatment at Munich University Hospital?
The Department of multidisciplinary professional team is headed by Prof. Dr. med. Wolfgang Hiddemann. The 5-years remission is reached in 85% of cases, which is one of the best indicators of such complicated diagnosis in the world.
The following procedures are held to diagnose the lymphoma at Munich University Hospital:
- Lymphologist examination;
- Laboratory blood testing (tumor markers, hormonal balance, lipids etc.), urine, stool;
- CT, MRI, PET-CT, visceral ultrasound;
- Lymph nodes and bone marrow biopsy;
- Bones scan;
What is the cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Munich University Hospital?
The total cost starts from 3,500 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the lymphoma treatment methods at Munich University Hospital?
The traditional treatment at Munich University Hospital is comprehensive and might include such therapy methods as:
- Chemotherapy (several brand new antineoplasitc medicines are prescribed);
- Radiation therapy (affected lymph nodes radiation);
- Immunotherapy (biological origin medicines application that directly affect the tumor process);
- Rehabilitation and wellness procedures;
- Stem cells transplant, both allogeneic and autologous.
- Lymphoma diagnostic procedures
- Total lymphoma diagnostics cost
- Lymphoma treatment results at Dusseldorf University Hospital
Why Dusseldorf University Hospital is one of the leading centers in lymphoma treatment?
The Center for Oncology of Dusseldorf University Hospital has the special laboratories for hematologic diseases diagnostics, assembling the materials from the other hospital of the region for examination. The special focus of the laboratories is the diagnostics of "smoldering" leukemias, acute leukemias and lymph nodes malignant tumors. The modern biomolecular and immune cytologic researches are applied here along with the traditional methods.
What doctors are the experts in lymphoma treatment at Dusseldorf University Hospital?
The most famous oncologist, the expert in complicated lymphomas and sarcomas treatment, Prof. Haas M.D., saves thousands of lives in the hospital annually.
What are the lymphoma diagnostic procedures at Dusseldorf University Hospital?
The following diagnostic methods at Dusseldorf University Hospital are:
When there is no precise result after radiologic diagnostics at the latter stages of the disease, the following methods may be applied:
- trephine biopsy,
- liver puncture,
- chest or abdominal examination.
The whole body condition is checked-up before the treatment: how the heart works, whether metabolism is disturbed and whether the disease has affected the rest of the patient's organs.
What is lymphoma diagnostics cost at Dusseldorf University Hospital?
The total cost starts from 4,000 USD.
What are the lymphoma treatment methods at Dusseldorf University Hospital?
The main method applied to treat the lymphoma at Dusseldorf University Hospital is the chemotherapy. In case the chemotherapy has no effect, and the relapse happened, the second chemotherapy is appointed by higher medications dosage followed by stem cells transplantation.
The course duration depends on the organs affection but on average takes from 2 to 6 months. Nevertheless one more course may be appointed in case of relapse.
The targeted, radiation and immune therapy are successfully applied as well.
What are the lymphoma treatment results at Dusseldorf University Hospital?
Due to synthesis of the presice and fast diagnostics followed by safe efficient methods of treatment, the survival rate of the patients goes up to 95%, which is a significant result of the full recovery. When the disease is diagnosed at the early stage, the recovery survival rate goes up to 97%.