- Professional oncologists at Helios Medical Center
- Diagnostics and treatment of cancer
- Cost for treatment of oncologic diseases in Germany
Why Helios Medical Center is considered one of the leading in oncologic diseases treatment in Germany?
- Acute leukemia
- Melanoma, i.e. skin cancer
- Lymphogranulomatosis, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Tumors in the nervous and endocrine systems
- Breast cancer
- Tumors in the digestive system
About 10 thousand patients go for diagnostics and get the treatment program at Helios Center of Oncology annually, while over 3 thousand get ambulatory treatment.
How do the experts operate at Helios Medical Center?
Professor Wolf-Dieter Ludwig manages Helios Center of Oncology, being the expert in diagnostics and treatment of various kinds of cancer and other oncologic pathologies. Qualified oncologists are among the Medical Center staff, having many years of work experience and applying the modern comprehensive methods of treatment.
What do the cancer diagnostics and treatment include?
Diagnostics at the early stages is able to increase significantly the treatment efficiency; therefore, Helios Medical Centers are fitted with all the required modern equipment for qualitative and precise examinations. The patient gets the required treatment when the diagnosis is put. Helios Center of Oncology provides the interdisciplinary therapy as well. The following diagnostic and treatment procedures are among standard ones:
- Biochemical blood test + tumor markers testing
- CT, MRI, PET-CT
- Surgery by Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and robotic surgical system, i.e. the da Vinci etc.
- Chemotherapy modern methods
- Hormone therapy
- Bio and immunologic therapy
What is the cost for treatment for the foreign patients at Helios Medical Center?
The prices for cancer treatment in Germany are justified by the medicine level and the treatment efficiency. Every patient can pay for the medical services directly to the account of the Medical center with no commissions for agents by virtue of Bookimed service. You can order the treatment program including the pricing now!
- Methods of oncologic diseases treatment
- Oncologists of Vivantes Medical Centers
- Cost for cancer treatment in Germany
Why are Vivantes Medical Centers some of the best on cancer treatment in Germany?
The treatment of cancer in Germany means the good chances to save lives of many patients from all over the world. Vivantes medical network is one of the largest medical groups in Europe, having four Departments of Oncology, admitting over 14,000 patients from all over the world annually. The modern equipment, the advanced diagnostic and treatment methods, as certainly high-qualified experts in oncology with many years of experience guarantee the efficient treatment of cancer. Vivantes Spandau, one of the biggest centers of oncology in Germany, is in the number of the medical centers of Vivantes.
What are the treatment methods of oncologic diseases applied at Vivantes Medical Centers?
Vivantes centers of oncology apply the modern equipment for diagnostics and treatment of the patients suffering from the latter cancer stages. The medical centers provide:
- Blood testing for tumor markers
- Transfusion medicine
- Biological therapy
- Hormonal therapy
- Substitutional therapy
- Palliative therapy
- Immunologic therapy
- Aspirational cytology etc.
Who are the oncologists at Vivantes Medical Centers?
Over 100 professional doctors provide the treatment of oncologic diseases at Vivantes Medical Centers. The treating doctor is consulted by the group of expert colleagues while working with every patient, resulting in unique efficient treatment program for the patient. One of the leading oncologists in Germany Prof. Ernst Spät-Schwalbe has managed Spandau Medical Center since 2001.
What is the cost of cancer treatment at Vivantes Medical Centers?
The cost for treatment of various kinds of cancer is significantly lower at Vivantes Medical Centers in Germany in comparison with Switzerland, Great Britain or the USA. By virtue of Bookimed website, patients from all over the world can pay for the medical services without any agents directly to the account of the Clinic. You can get the treatment program including the pricing now!
Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
- Diagnostics of lymphoma at Charité
- Lymphoma diagnostic cost
- innovative methods of lymphoma treatment
Why is Charité one of the leading centers in lymphoma treatment?
The leading professionals of Charité manage the scientific researches in the most relevant medical fields, provide the courses for the doctors at the highest level. The hospital successfully provides the treatment of 29 kinds of lymphoma. The unique developments that become the best world treatment methods standards are applied. What doctors are the experts in lymphoma treatment at Charité? The Department for Oncohaematology at Charité in Berlin is managed by best European experts: Prof. Kurt Possinger M.D. Ph.D. and Prof. Dr. med. Bernd Dörken.
What is the diagnostics of lymphoma at Charité?
- detailed blood testing;
- lymph nodes and visceral ultrasound;
- affected lymph node biopsy;
- MRI, CT, PET-CT;
- bones scanning;
- trephine biopsy depending on the medical situation.
What is the lymphoma diagnostic cost at Charité?
The total cost starts from 4,000 USD.
What are the lymphoma treatment methods at Charité?
The most popular approach in lymphoma treatment at Charité nowadays is the combination of chemo and radiotherapy (i.e. irradiation of the affected zones).
The immunobiological methods are applied in certain cases (i.e. cytokines, monoclonal antibodies and vaccines) to improve the immunity of the patient.
When there is no effect of the medications and radiotherapy, the German doctors combine the chemotherapy of high dosage and bone marrow or stem cells transplantation (both autologous and allogeneic).
What are the innovative methods of lymphoma treatment applied at Charité?
- RapidArc 3D irradiation;
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT);
- The intracavitary radiation therapy;
- Radioologic surgery by Cyber Knife.
- Doctors specialized in lymphoma treatment at Munich University Hospital
- The diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Munich University Hospital
- The cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Munich University Hospital
- The lymphoma treatment methods at Munich University Hospital
Munich University Hospital has reached the following successful results in lymphoma treatment:
- High efficiency of therapy innovative methods;
- Successful treatment of 4th stage of disease;
- The new experimental medicines under diagnositcs and therapy;
- Law index of unwanted complications.
What doctors are the experts in lymphoma treatment at Munich University Hospital?
The Department of multidisciplinary professional team is headed by Prof. Dr. med. Wolfgang Hiddemann. The 5-years remission is reached in 85% of cases, which is one of the best indicators of such complicated diagnosis in the world.
The following procedures are held to diagnose the lymphoma at Munich University Hospital:
- Lymphologist examination;
- Laboratory blood testing (tumor markers, hormonal balance, lipids etc.), urine, stool;
- CT, MRI, PET-CT, visceral ultrasound;
- Lymph nodes and bone marrow biopsy;
- Bones scan;
What is the cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Munich University Hospital?
The total cost starts from 3,500 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the lymphoma treatment methods at Munich University Hospital?
The traditional treatment at Munich University Hospital is comprehensive and might include such therapy methods as:
- Chemotherapy (several brand new antineoplasitc medicines are prescribed);
- Radiation therapy (affected lymph nodes radiation);
- Immunotherapy (biological origin medicines application that directly affect the tumor process);
- Rehabilitation and wellness procedures;
- Stem cells transplant, both allogeneic and autologous.
- Lymphoma diagnostic procedures
- Total lymphoma diagnostics cost
- Lymphoma treatment results at Dusseldorf University Hospital
Why Dusseldorf University Hospital is one of the leading centers in lymphoma treatment?
The Center for Oncology of Dusseldorf University Hospital has the special laboratories for hematologic diseases diagnostics, assembling the materials from the other hospital of the region for examination. The special focus of the laboratories is the diagnostics of "smoldering" leukemias, acute leukemias and lymph nodes malignant tumors. The modern biomolecular and immune cytologic researches are applied here along with the traditional methods.
What doctors are the experts in lymphoma treatment at Dusseldorf University Hospital?
The most famous oncologist, the expert in complicated lymphomas and sarcomas treatment, Prof. Haas M.D., saves thousands of lives in the hospital annually.
What are the lymphoma diagnostic procedures at Dusseldorf University Hospital?
The following diagnostic methods at Dusseldorf University Hospital are:
When there is no precise result after radiologic diagnostics at the latter stages of the disease, the following methods may be applied:
- trephine biopsy,
- liver puncture,
- chest or abdominal examination.
The whole body condition is checked-up before the treatment: how the heart works, whether metabolism is disturbed and whether the disease has affected the rest of the patient's organs.
What is lymphoma diagnostics cost at Dusseldorf University Hospital?
The total cost starts from 4,000 USD.
What are the lymphoma treatment methods at Dusseldorf University Hospital?
The main method applied to treat the lymphoma at Dusseldorf University Hospital is the chemotherapy. In case the chemotherapy has no effect, and the relapse happened, the second chemotherapy is appointed by higher medications dosage followed by stem cells transplantation.
The course duration depends on the organs affection but on average takes from 2 to 6 months. Nevertheless one more course may be appointed in case of relapse.
The targeted, radiation and immune therapy are successfully applied as well.
What are the lymphoma treatment results at Dusseldorf University Hospital?
Due to synthesis of the presice and fast diagnostics followed by safe efficient methods of treatment, the survival rate of the patients goes up to 95%, which is a significant result of the full recovery. When the disease is diagnosed at the early stage, the recovery survival rate goes up to 97%.