- The diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Medipol hospital
- The cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Medipol hospital
- The lymphoma treatment methods at Medipol hospital
Why is Medipol hospital the leading center in lymphoma treatment?
The center for hematology, oncohematology and bone marrow transplant at Medipol International Health Center is headed by Prof. Dr. Orhan Sezer MD, the leading professional of Hamburg-Eppendorf University Hospital on hematology, oncohematology and stem cells transplant, scientific advisor of German and European Association for Oncology and Haematology.
The leading oncohematologists of the country, well-known in Europe, Asia and USA, Prof. Dr. S. Sema Anak and Prof. Dr. Fatma Deniz Sargin carry out hundreds of over 30 lymphoma types treatment procedures of various stages. The treatment efficiency at the early stages is 90%, while the later go up to 70%.
What are the diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Medipol hospital?
The following procedures are held while diagnosing lymphoma at Medipol hospital:
- CT, MRI;
- lymph nodes biopsy;
- bone marrow biopsy and study;
- bone scan;
- detailed blood test;
- thorough examination at haematologist and dentist.
What is the cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Medipol hospital?
The total cost starts from 2,600 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the lymphoma treatment methods at Medipol hospital?
There are the following treatment methods and options for managing patients with lymphomas at Medipol hospital:
- Dynamic observation (in case of indolent non-Hodgkin lymphoma with no subjective symptoms);
- chemotherapy (application of medicines to terminate the tumor cells as well as to their ability to cell fission);
- biological treatment (monoclonal antibodies usage affecting the biological mechanisms of the tumor and stopping its development);
- radiation therapy (cyber knife, gamma knife);
- stem cells transplant: bone marrow and stem cells allogeneic and autologous transplant.
- The diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Acibadem hospital
- The cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Acibadem hospital
- The lymphoma treatment methods at Acibadem hospital
Acibadem hospital has one of the highest efficiency rates on lypmhoma treatment: 10 year survival rates up to 60-70% depending on the disease nature. Medical services are provided on a high level, while the hospital professionals are respected by their colleagues from USA and Europe. The main objective of the medical staff is to treat the lymphoma by the minimal stress for the patient, minimal side effects and reproductive function preservation. Special treatment methods, therapy plans and innovative technologies are developed for that.
The following diagnostic procedures are held at Acibadem hospital:
- laboratory blood testing;
- MRI, CT;
- abdominal organs, the retroperitoneal lymph nodes and thyroid ultrasound;
- bone scan;
- chest X-ray;
- bone marrow and lymph nodes biopsy.
What is the cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Acibadem hospital?
The total cost starts from 2,700 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the lymphoma treatment methods at Acibadem hospital?
The individual treatment program is developed at Acibadem Hospital after a thorough medical check-up incl. the histological features of lymphoma, disease stage, degree of internal organs involvement, age and presence of concomitant diseases.
Four types of treatment are used both separately and combined:
- stem cells transplant.
The lymphoma treatment takes from 2 weeks to several months.