Professor Sasсha Flohé is among top-rated orthopedic surgeons in Germany.
Dr. Flohé specializes in trauma surgery, treatment of knee and hip osteoarthritis, joint replacements applying the latest techniques.
In 2019, the doctor initiated the collaboration between his Department and Excit3D, a сompany developing 3D printing technology. The collaboration will help to create a model of the injured bone with 3D printer and make a surgery more accurate and time-saving.
- Head of the Orthopedics, Traumatology, and Hand Surgery Department at Solingen Municipal Hospital/Academic Hospital of the University of Cologne — since 2015
- Head of the Emergency Intensive Care & Serious Injuries Unit at the German Society for Orthopaedics and Trauma — since 2011
- Surgeon, Field Medical Officer at the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan — 2013-2015
- Deputy Director of the Trauma and Hand Surgery Department at the University Hospital Düsseldorf 2009-2014.
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance