Bad impressions from the clinic. We met well, the translator helped with the registration and on the visit to the doctor. But the doctor practically did not look at the child, talked through a translator, asked all the time the conclusion from the Moscow clinic. What for?? I must examine and diagnose myself! I assigned an eeg, paid for it, made no information when the conclusion was made whether the procedure was carried out correctly, the child fell asleep, I asked the sister to sleep, she doesn’t know .. now the big problem is how to take the conclusion and eeg schedules. There are no documents that did research. They tormented the child, paid about $ 200 and that's it .. Nobody warned that the conclusion should be paid separately! Now they are asking for 90 Dirhams for this too!
Israel's leading specialist in lung cancer immunotherapy. Expert in Internal Medicine, Pulmonology and Medical Oncology
Prof. Peled focuses on Personalized Medicine and Immuno-Oncology in lung cancer & new technologies to diagnose the disease. He is a Head of the Thoracic Cancer Unit at Davidoff Cancer Center and Head of the Research and Detection Unit for Thoracic malignancies at the Sheba Medical Center. In 2010 Prof. Peled reseieved the MERIT award from the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
- Senior pulmonologist and lung cancer specialist - Herzliya Medical Center
- 2011 - Present: Pulmonologist & Medical Oncologist, Davidoff Cancer Center, Israel
- 2008 - 2010: Lung Cancer Fellowship (Fulbright Award; IASLC Award; ASCO Merit Award), University of Colorado Denver, Denver, USA. Supervisors: prof. Paul A. Bunn, prof. Fred R. Hirsch
- 2007 - 2008: Residency in Clinical Oncology. Davidoff Cancer Center, Israel
- 2005 - 2007: Residency in Pulmonology; Rabin Medical Center, Israel
- 2000 - 2003: Residency in Internal Medicine; Rabin Medical Center, Israel
- 1999: Volunteer humanitarian mission in Vietnam
- 1994 - 1998: Doctor of Medical Service of the IDF
- Member of the Thoracic Oncology Assembly of the European Respiratory Society (ERS)
- Chair of the Early Detection & Prevention Committee of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC)
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance