Prof. Nir Giladi is one of the best neurologists in Israel with over 30 years of practical experience. Head of the Neurology Unit at Sourasky Medical Center. Focuses his activity on treatment of Parkinson’s disease and collaborates with Michael J Fox Foundation in its research.
Dr. Nir Giladi’s specialty
Dr. Nir Giladi is an expert in the treatment of neurological disorders, recovery of supporting-motor system, innovative approaches in Parkinson’s disease and parkinsonism treatment, extrapyramidal disorders.
- Since 2007 — Head of the Neurology Unit at Sourasky (Ichilov) Medical Center (Israel)
- 1996-2007 — Director of Movement Disorders Unit (Israel)
- 2006 — Visiting Professor, at Radboud University (Netherlands)
- 2001 — Visiting Researcher at the Oxford University (UK)
- 1991-1996 — Family doctor at Kupat Cholim Centre (Israel)
- 1994 — Visiting Researcher at Columbia University (USA)
- 1993-1996 — Director of Parkinson's and Movement Disorders Clinic at Carmel Medical Center (Israel)
- 1984-1989 — Family doctor at Kupat Cholim Centre (Israel).
- 1977-1983 — Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- 1985-1989 — Tel Aviv University
- 1985-1989 — Carmel Medical Center
- 1989-1991 — Columbia University (USA) — Fellowship in Movement Disorders
- 1990 — American Licensing Exam
- 1991-1992 — Carmel Medical Center
- 2010 — Northern Jiangsu People's Hospital (China) — Fellowship.
- 2004 — Excellence for Medical Care Award of the General Director from Sourasky (Ichilov) Medical Center
- 2006 — Excellence in Teaching Award at Tel Aviv University School of Allied Health.
Dr. Nir Giladi is an active researcher in innovative approaches in neurological diseases diagnostics and treatment (over 200 corresponding publications).
For more than 20 years Dr. Giladi is involved in Parkinson’s disease research, its genetic aspects, epidemiological studies, and neuroimaging.
Membership in organizations
- The Israeli Parkinson Association — Chairman of the Medical Advisory Board
- The World Health Organization — Member of the International Board of the Research Group on Parkinson’s Disease and other Movement Disorders
- The International Parkinson and Movement Disorders Society.
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance