Professor Jacob Ramon is Head of Surgical Urology Department in Chaim Sheba Hospital.Professor Ramon is widely regarded as one of the best urologist of Israel. He performs the surgical procedure to remove of the tumors of the urinary tract and bladder, reconstructive and repair surgery and a laparoscopy. He uses the latest technology in his practice.
Education and training:
- Graduate School of Medicine, Hebrew University;
- Specialization in Urology, Sheba Medical Center.
- From 1995 to March 1997 – Acting Director of the Department of Urology, Medical Center. Chaim Sheba;
- Since 1997 – Director of the Department of Urology, Medical Center. Chaim Sheba, Tel Hashomer.
Lecturer, Associate Professor, Department of Surgery of the Medical Faculty «Tel Aviv University».
Member of international organizations and associations:
- The Israel Medical Association;
- Chairman of the Israel Association of Urology from 2002 to 2006;
- Member of the European Association of Urology.