Thanks to the Bookimed team, namely Bondarenko Ostap, for organizing our trip ... my son is 12 years old from Belarus. My son has many diseases, but the main problems are related to the endocrine system and neurology. The life of our family turned into a vicious circle from a series of hospitals in Belarus but the result was zero !!! Despair had no limits ... We decided to go abroad for operations ... Bookimed offered several countries for treatment, Israel billed an incredibly huge bill for the examination, although we had all the latest analyzes, we left this option right away on on om ... At first, I was very wary of the proposal to operate in the Turkish Republic, but all my doubts got divorced at the Medipol clinic. We were accommodated in a two-room apartment, three meals a day (for me and my son), the food is delicious ... Wonderful translators in the clinic, who accompany us everywhere and the most important thing is that everything is included in the cost of treatment ... Doctors and medical personnel are top notch, kind, friendly, the doctor will embrace the child, kiss his head !!! where our doctor will hug ... at first my son was wild and feared achey, and now can not wait to go again when we are treated ... If there is any doubt with regard to Turkey, they are useless !!! acceptable prices at a high level and quality of relations Ostap Bondarenko is a highly qualified specialist, he will give a shoulder and will find a kind word !!! when despair takes you and give up, you should always contact Bookimed-Team with a capital letter ... Thank you for being
BiographyProf. Ilan RonHe is one of the leading specialists of the Department of Oncology at Sourasky Medical Center in Israel.
- Prof. Ilan Ron started his higher education at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev.
- Afterwards he received oncology specialization in Tel Aviv University.
- In addition, Ilan Ron studied in New York, where he received a degree of Master of Public Health.
Dr. Ilan Ron has been engaged in oncology for more than 20 years (since 1994).
Prof. Ilan Gil Ron has not limited his practice by Israel, so he trained and professionally developed at:
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York, where he studied the treatment of GIT cancer (esophagus, stomach, intestines, liver, pancreas);
- Upgraded qualification in Cookridge Hospital in the UK, where he practiced in the field of short-distant radiation therapy.
- Associate Professor of the Oncology Unit in Tel Aviv University;
- Head of the Research University Laboratory for the development of anticancer drugs based on the Ichilov Hospital;
- Has more than 80 scientific medical publications in leading world magazines.
Place of treatment practice
Main part of his work experience, Dr. Ilan Ron has obtained in Israeli Ihilov Clinic, where he is holding leading position now. Ilan Ron is the Head of the Department of Oncology at Sourasky Medical Center.
For many years of working in the clinic, he saved hundreds of lives, conducting a successful treatment of cancer.
Professor Ron puts an important emphasis on diagnostics, defining the final diagnose, cancer stage and treatment only after a detailed and comprehensive examination.
The team of Dr. Ilan Ron consists of highly qualified specialists. In virtue of their professionalism and advanced technologies, cure rates of Dr. Ron’s patients with cancer are very high. Patients’ reviews confirm Professor’s qualifications and success. You are able to arrange a visit to Professor Ilan Ron without intermediaries with the help of Bookimed.
Professor works in the state Israeli clinic named after Sourasky. Patients from around the world can get to the doctor for treatment. The cost of diagnostics and treatment will depend on the health of the patient’s condition and the necessary set of examination procedures and therapy.
Many years of experience, including experience in the best clinics of the world, have made Professor Ron a world-renowned oncologist. However, the cost of cancer treatment in Israel will be considerably less than a similar course in the USA or Germany.
Membership in associations:
Professor Ilan Ron is a member of various international medical societies:
- ISCORT- Israeli Society for Clinical Oncology and Radiation Therapy;
- ASTRO - American Society for Radiation Oncology;
- ASCO - American Society of Clinical Oncology;
- The New York Academy of Sciences;
- National and international forums in melanoma and breast cancer.
Get a Second Medical Opinion
You don’t need to go to Israel for the consultation. Prof. Ron provides remote consultations. If your diagnosis and treatment plan are in doubt or you want to receive recommendations from a well-known doctor, get a second opinion.
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance