There are the best clinics for breast augmentation (boob job) in Thailand. They are ranked on the basis of patients reviews and Bookimed Medical Doctors expert opinion. Thailand is one of the best places in the world to have a breast enlargement. It is connected to the high quality of services (the same level as in European clinics), vast doctors’ experience, and low prices (2-3 times lower than in Europe or Korea). The clinics in Thailand offer breast augmentation packages which include transfer, 1-day hospital stay, medications, pre- and postoperative examination, language assistance.
The breast augmentation is performed in Bumrungrad Plastic Surgery Department. Specialists carry out the procedure under general anesthesia. Breast augmentation takes 1-2 hours. Then a patient stays in a hospital for 1 day under doctor’s observation. If there are no complications, a patient is dismissed. It is necessary to stay in Thailand during the next 10 days after a breast enlargement.
In a week a doctor removes stitches and conducts final check up. A patient can return to active lifestyle in 3-4 weeks. The scars disappear in the period from several months to a year.
5 days for arrangement
The breast augmentation is carried out after the complete examination. The procedure is performed under general anesthesia during 1-2 hours. A doctor makes incisions and places implants. After the surgery, a patient wears a special bra to support the breasts for several months. A patient stays in the hospital for 1 day. In 10 days stitches are removed.
The swelling disappears in 1 month, the scars - from several months to 1 year.
A patient needs to stay in Thailand for up to 2 weeks to undergo necessary check-ups and postoperative examinations.
Features of breast augmentation in Thailand
The breasts can be enlarged to 2-3 sizes in most of the cases. If a woman wants bigger breast, this must be discussed individually with a doctor.
Breast augmentation in Thailand includes such stages: preoperative preparation, boob job process, and postoperative survey. In general, a patient needs to stay in Thailand for 10 days.
A patient arrives at Thai clinic for breast augmentation and undergoes following preoperative tests (they are usually included in the breast enlargement price in Thailand) for 1 day:
- consultation with a plastic surgeon
- mammography and breast ultrasound
- blood tests to detect/exclude HIV, hepatitis, syphilis
- consultation with an anesthesiologist.
Some tests may be required to be done at home and results brought in Thailand. More information about preparation for breast enlargement in Thailand you may receive by submitting a request on Bookimed.
Boob job process
If a patient does not have any contraindications to the breast enlargement, a doctor develops surgery ractic. An operation is assigned the next day after a complete examination.
A plastic surgeon draws contours of the future incisions; then a patient is administered general anesthesia. The surgery takes 1-2 hours. Boob job process in Thailand includes following steps:
- a doctor makes an incision preparing a “pocket” for the implant. It can be made in the base of the breast, areola or the armpit);
- the implant is placed inside;
- a doctor stitches the incision with a bioresorbable suture;
- drainage is installed to withdraw blood and prevent hematoma.
Then the special gauze bandage is worn to support the breasts and avoid stretching for 2 weeks. A patient stays in the hospital for one day and then is dismissed.
When a woman is discharged, she can stay at a hotel for approximately a week. In 6-7 days after surgery, it is necessary to visit a doctor for a final survey. A plastic surgeon estimates the results and removes stitches (if the suture is non-bioresorbable).
A patient returns home. In 3-4 weeks a woman can lead usual lifestyle. The swelling disappears in 10-14 days, the scars - in 4-12 months.
Side effects of breast enlargement
Boob job in Thailand is considered a simple surgery, but in rare cases, such side effects may be observed:
- prolonged pain
- changing of nipples sensitivity
- temporary appearance of milk out the nipples.
Strictly follow doctor’s recommendations to avoid side effects.
Options of breast enlargement in Thailand
Breast augmentation in Thailand is performed applying high-quality safe implants.
There are two types of implants shape:
- Anatomical breast implant. It has more natural shape and is suitable for slim girls with small breasts and narrow chest.
- Round implant is suitable for women with the initial 2nd breast size or in case of sagging.
The implants can be filled with:
Breast implant cost in Thailand depends on the filler type. Only a doctor can decide which type can be used in your particular case.
The access for placing of breast implants in Thailand is defined by a doctor and depends on body features. Implants can be placed through:
- muscle (if a woman plans to have children and breastfeed in the future)
- mamma (if a woman does not plan to have children).
How to choose a clinic for boob job in Thailand?
Before going for the breast enlargement in Thailand, a patient needs to choose the best clinic. Pay attention to such factors:
- Narrow specialization. It is better to choose clinics which exceptionally specialize in plastic surgery. Such medical centers have a vast experience in performing breast augmentation surgery and achieve higher success rates than multidisciplinary hospitals.
- Location of Thai clinics. It is better to make breast augmentation in Bangkok, the capital of Thailand. Breast augmentation price in Bangkok is higher than in other Thai towns, but a patient can be certain of safety of the procedure.
- Breast enlargement cost. One shuold avoid clinics which suggest suspiciously cheap breast augmentation in Thailand. Experienced doctors do not perform boob jobs at very low prices.
- Reviews on breast augmentation in Thailand. Experience of real patients will help to choose the best clinic and doctor for a boob job.
If you have any questions about boob job in Thailand, submit a request on Bookimed, and our Medical Doctor will contact you to provide all information.
Breast augmentation cost in Thailand
Patients often wonder how much are breast implants in Thailand. The breast augmentation cost in Thailand is 2-3 times lower than in Europe, Korea or Israel, but the quality is the same. Clinics in Thailand offer breast augmentation packages that include:
- pre- and postoperative tests
- boob job process
- doctors’ fees
- transfer from/to a hospital
- service of an interpreter.
The calculation of breast augmentation cost in Bangkok or other towns is made individually for each patient.
Boob job in Thailand with Bookimed
Submit a request on Bookimed website, and our Medical Doctor will choose the best clinic for breast augmentation in Thailand taking into account your requirements.
Bookimed cooperates with the top breast augmentation clinics in the world, so the Doctor can suggest options for boob job in other countries.
Bookimed services are free for patients.
Get a free consultation by phone