Prof. Uta Meyding-Lamade is among leading neurologists in Germany sspecialized at stroke, multiple sclerosis, rheumatologic diseases and neurological disorders treatment.
Doctor graduated from the Heidelberg University in 1988 with following postgraduate trainings at University College London and University of Memphis.
Currently Prof. Meyding-Lamade:
- heads the Neurology Department in Nordwest Clinic
- heads Viral Encephalitis German Neurology Society (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Neurologie).
- is regional adviser on the stroke treatment at the Robert Koch Institute.
Doctor received a lot of scholarships and prizes, incl. the Braun Foundation prize for innovative pneumonia treatment methods.
Check procedure cost
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance