I am Zalikhan, mother Jannat, very pleased and very grateful to Professor Bshorer and the medical staff Helios. We had the risk of removing the eye, but the result was pleasantly shocking. The eye was saved, the vision was not disturbed, the tumor was removed, the operation was successful. Many thanks to Prof. Dr. R. Bshorer, a world-famous doctor with golden hands and a kind heart. Jannat was lucky to get to him. May the Almighty protect all children and the sick. Health to all! 8938-8902684 Thanks you! I'm very happy. I haven't sighed like that right now for these 2 years. Everything went, now everything is fine. We are very satisfied and very pleased. Who needs to ask about the details let him communicate by vatsapu. With pleasure I will tell you everything.
Dr. Shimon Reif is among best gastroenterologists in Israel who treats children. Dr. Reif serves as the WHO expert in the development of protocols for diagnostic/treatment of children with the digestive tract conditions. Heads the Pediatric Dpt at Hadassah Medical Center.
Doctor Shimon Reif’s expertise is in pediatric liver&GI tract illnesses.
- Since 2012 — Head of the Department of Pediatrics at Hadassah Medical Center
- 1996-2012 — Senior Physician → Head of the Pediatric Gastroenterology Unit at the Dana-Dwek Children's Hospital at the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
- 1993-1996 — Head of the Gastroenterology Unit at the Pediatric Department at Wolfson Medical Center.
- 1973-1980 — The Medical Faculty at the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology — Degree in general medicine
- 1987 — The Sackler Faculty of Medicine in Tel Aviv University (Israel) — Specialty in pediatrics
- 1994 — The Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo (USA) — Specialty in pediatric gastroenterology.
Dr. Reif provides studies of chronic liver disease treatment. He is co-author of the novel method of non-malignant disease treatment with renin-angiotensin system (RAS) patented in the USA. Dr. Shimon Reif is an author of 50 research articles devoted to gastrointestinal tract and liver conditions in children.
Membership in organizations
- The Israeli Pediatric Association
- The Israeli Medical Association
- The American Gastroenterological Association
- The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- The American Medical Association
- The European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition.
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance