Dr. Roy Tal - leading specialist dermatologist in department of onkodermatology in Melanoma Unit of Assuta Hospital. In the past, he led to the practice of Hospital of pigmented lesions in Department of Dermatology Rabin Medical Center in Israel.
2006 - MD, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel (ClassRank - Top 10%);
2001 - Bachelor of Medical Science with honors, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel;
1999 - Bachelor of Biological Sciences, University of Tel Aviv, Israel.
Distinctions and awards:
- Award "for outstanding achievements in teaching," Department of Dermatology, School of Medicine Sackler, University of Tel Aviv, Israel.;
- Diploma with honors for academic achievement, Ben -Guriona University of the Negev, Israel.
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) (2010);
- Statistics in medical research, Rabin Medical Center (2009).
- The Israeli Medical Association;
- The Society of Dermatology and Venereology;
- International Society Dermatoscopy.