John de Groot
Thomas A. Aloia
David B Sokol
Prof. Inbar is one of the best Israeli oncologists of our age, who truly deserves the title of luminary of modern oncology. The merits and professionalism of Professor Inbar are known as in Israel, and far beyond the borders of his native country. Currently, Professor Moshe Inbar is the Head of Department of Oncology at Sourasky (Ichilov) Medical Center, successfully сuring children and adults with several oncological diseases.
Professional directions in oncology, specifically:
- breast cancer;
- cancer of the uterus and ovaries;
- urogenital system cancer in female and male;
- gastro-intestinal cancer
Position: Head of the Department of Oncology
Education: from 1966 to 1972 he studied Medical School of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and Hadassah Medical Center in Israel.
Clinical experience: At the Tel Aviv Medical Centerhe held the following positions:
- Specialist of the Department;
- Senior Physician of the Department of Oncology;
- Deputy Head of the Department of Oncology;
- Head of the Unit of chemotherapy;
- Head of the Unit of oncology;
- Head of the Department of Oncology.
- Clinical Associate Professor in Tel Aviv University, Sackler Faculty of Medicine;
- In 1999 was chosen as the Chairman of Division of Oncology of Sackler Faculty of Medicine in Tel Aviv University;
- Member of the Scientific Board in CECOG;
- Professor of Medical Faculty in Tel Aviv University;
- Chairman of the Examination Commission for Oncologists Certification.
- The Royal Marsden Hospital in London, UK;
- Harvard Medical School in Boston MA, USA;
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA;
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center,USA;
- Centre Hépato-Biliaire Paul Brousse, France.
Awards and prizes: Professor Moshe Inbar is a winner of different prestigious awards at home and abroad, including:
- Award for the particular contribution to cancer treatment from the Division for Research Funds of the Ministry of Science;
- Prize from the Tel Aviv Municipality;
- Prize from the Israel Medical Association;
- International grants of medical and scientific associations.
Membership in research organizations and projects:
- The Israel Cancer Association;
- Israel Society of Clinical Oncology and Radiotherapy (former Chairman);
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO);
- European Society of Mastology (EUSOMA);
- European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology.
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Fast response on your request
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance
*Your contact information will be used only for medical consultation and won't be shared.