Very fast reaction from Bookimed in communication. Initial discussion was for an appointment in AKH and subsequently we have been forwarded to the Privatklinik. The Klinik looks very well managed. We still did not proceed with the treatment and I'm not currently able to share opinion about the Clinic itself and the treatment (will come back soon, once have treatment there). I've been in the Wiener Privatklinik for a consultation. I manage to meet the exact doctors/professors for which I was looking for a contact and did a good job. The whole story was organized and managed by Bookimed with care for the patient. Angelina Ivanenko was my contact in Bookimed and even she was on vacation for the Christmas holidays she did not put on hold the communication. For us this was very important that we are not losing time.
Prof. Inbar is one of the best Israeli oncologists of our age, who truly deserves the title of luminary of modern oncology. The merits and professionalism of Professor Inbar are known as in Israel, and far beyond the borders of his native country. Currently, Professor Moshe Inbar is the Head of Department of Oncology at Sourasky (Ichilov) Medical Center, successfully сuring children and adults with several oncological diseases.
Professional directions in oncology, specifically:
- breast cancer;
- cancer of the uterus and ovaries;
- urogenital system cancer in female and male;
- gastro-intestinal cancer
Position: Head of the Department of Oncology
Education: from 1966 to 1972 he studied Medical School of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and Hadassah Medical Center in Israel.
Clinical experience: At the Tel Aviv Medical Centerhe held the following positions:
- Specialist of the Department;
- Senior Physician of the Department of Oncology;
- Deputy Head of the Department of Oncology;
- Head of the Unit of chemotherapy;
- Head of the Unit of oncology;
- Head of the Department of Oncology.
- Clinical Associate Professor in Tel Aviv University, Sackler Faculty of Medicine;
- In 1999 was chosen as the Chairman of Division of Oncology of Sackler Faculty of Medicine in Tel Aviv University;
- Member of the Scientific Board in CECOG;
- Professor of Medical Faculty in Tel Aviv University;
- Chairman of the Examination Commission for Oncologists Certification.
- The Royal Marsden Hospital in London, UK;
- Harvard Medical School in Boston MA, USA;
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA;
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center,USA;
- Centre Hépato-Biliaire Paul Brousse, France.
Awards and prizes: Professor Moshe Inbar is a winner of different prestigious awards at home and abroad, including:
- Award for the particular contribution to cancer treatment from the Division for Research Funds of the Ministry of Science;
- Prize from the Tel Aviv Municipality;
- Prize from the Israel Medical Association;
- International grants of medical and scientific associations.
Membership in research organizations and projects:
- The Israel Cancer Association;
- Israel Society of Clinical Oncology and Radiotherapy (former Chairman);
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO);
- European Society of Mastology (EUSOMA);
- European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology.
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance