Prof. Konikoff is a leading Gastroenterologist of Israel and Head of the department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Meir Medical Center. He is head a group of medical scientists working on the implementation in practice and improvement of new methods of diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders.
Education and Specialization:
- Graduated from Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel;
- Training in the field of internal diseases at the Beilinson Medical Center;
- Specialization in the field of gastroenterology at the "Ichilov" Medical Center.
The clinical and scientific experience:
- Author of scientific articles and publications;
- Participant and speaker at international and Israeli conferences;
- In the past, - the Deputy director of the Institute of Gastroenterology at the Ichilov medical center , Head of the Department of Endoscopic Surgery Ichilov Medical Center.
Membership in professional associations:
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases;
- American Gastroenterological Association;
- Israel Gastroenterology Association;
- The Israeli Medical Association;
- The Finnish Medical Association.